The Visitor

The Mission of Love

(Noone's POV)

  The next day, Ji woke up. He stretched gently, cautious of his injuries and stifled a yawn. He glanced to the snoring figure next to him and pouted. The old him would have never treated such a sweet person that coldly. He had changed so much after taking up his current job. Ji continued pouting, and lost himself in his thoughts.

   Seungri suddenly jolted awake and rubbed his eyes. He noticed the patient beside him was up. Seungri was slightly taken aback when he saw the older male's expression. He seemed sad. And with that pout, extremely adorable. Seungri wondered how such a cold person could seem so.. Vulnerable. Seungri felt that there was more to him than meets the eye. Just like himself.


Since both Jiyong and Seungri sustained injuries severe enough to get themselves hospitalized for a couple of weeks or so, they had no choice but to befriend one another.

   Over the next few weeks, with only each other as company, they unexpectantly grew closer. Seungri's innocent charm managed to crack into Jiyong's cold exterior. Ji never agreed to drop the formalities, but secretly liked it when Seungri called him 'Hyung'. Seungri slowly felt himself drawn towards Ji's charasmatic and calm persona. 

   Although their friendship blossomed quickly, they always felt that there was an unspoken boundary between them. Jiyong quickly realised this and restrained himself from being too emotionally attached to Seungri. He was straight and furthermore, it would be dangerous. Too dangerous.


   "Its not manly to say this, but i really miss my mum." Seungri smiled sadly and reminisced quietly. "But her cooking.."

   Seungri widened his eyes in horror and shook his head slowly, acting out the terror of his mother's cooking abilities. Jiyong chuckled softly. Seungri paused and noticed his hyung's chuckling. Seungri felt lost in Ji's sparkling eyes and shy smile.

   Seungri felt his heart racing and he held his breath, wanting to take in that moment. He had never seen someone so cold, yet beautiful. So harsh, yet soft. 

   "Ya, stop staring at me. Its rude, you know." Jiyong's voice snapped Seungri back to reality. Seungri quickly apologised and blushed lightly. They continued the conversation over lunch. 

   Suddenly, there was a careful knock on the door. A nurse peeked in and announced, "There is a visitor for Ji Yong-ssi."

   Jiyong sat up and concentrated at the door opening. When he saw his guest, he cocked his eyebrows in shock but quickly regained his composure. 

   "Come in Youngbae." Ji beckoned the grim-looking visitor in. 

   "Ji, how are you?" Youngbae pursed his lips in a tight smile as he walked in. Truth be told, he was reluctant to meet his colleague in the hospital because he knew that he was the reason Ji was injured. He couldn't forgive himself, let alone meet Ji.

  "I'm fine." Ji gave him a soft smile. He felt calmer, seeing a familiar face for the first time in two weeks. Youngbae nodded at him and glanced over at Seungri. Seungri was about to give the strange visitor a cheerful greeting when he was interrupted.

   "Seungri-ah, can you leave us alone for awhile?" Jiyong gave Seungri an icy glare.

  Seungri clenched his jaw, suprised at the sudden change in Jiyong. He nodded and quietly left the room. He stood in the hallway, deep in thought. 

   'Why did Jiyong-hyung suddenly turn so cold when that visitor arrived?' Seungri mused. On top of it all, who was that visitor?


Annyeong! :D 

Thanks so much to my subscribers and comments :* I appreciate it tons! heheh. anyway i might not be able to update over the next 4-5 days as I'm going on vacation~ I'll scribble down some chapters during my trip and update asap! :P do bear with me!

Saranghae <3

[p.s. if its too short, please tell me! I'm worried it is :( ]