Before The Storm

The Mission of Love

 

(Noone’s POV)

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Seungri grumbled at the sudden shrill beeping of his phone. He reached out his hand and blindly rummaged through the bedside table. Several seconds later, the beeping stopped, only to be replaced by someone’s soft chuckling.

“Get up, you lazy . You’ve got a text message.” Jiyong threw the phone to Seungri and it landed with a soft thump on his chest. Seungri managed to peel open one of his eyelids and gave Ji a lopsided smile before thumbing his phone to open the message.

“Crap.”

“What?” Ji propped himself up and faced the man who was facepalming himself.

“I need to accompany my dad to an event. Like now.”

“So?”

“I hate public events. Plus I can’t move.” Seungri groaned as he shifted, sending a sharp piercing pain up his back.

“Not my problem. And that is definitely not my problem.” Ji nearly skipped out of the room, tearing up with laughter.



 

Leading politician to hold public rally. Large crowd expected to turn up.” The huge bold letters printed on the cover page of the newspaper screamed for attention. Youngbae gave himself a small smirk before flipping through for details.

Youngbae quickly scanned through the article before placing it down. The article mentioned that Lee Seung Hyun would be attending the event. Perfect.



 

Youngbae climbed up the last rung of the ladder before pulling himself up onto the rooftop. He carefully treaded around the rooftop, scanning his surroundings slowly. He knelt down at a secluded corner of the rooftop which faced the venue of the public rally. With oiled precision, he quickly put together his sniper rifle and settled down.

He closed his eyes for a moment, recalling his visit to Jiyong’s house. There was a nagging feeling at the back of his mind, as though he missed something crucial. He furrowed his brows in concentration, trying to replay the memory in his head.

He opened the door. He went in. Noticed Jiyong’s sport shoes. Wondered if he was asleep. Walked down the hallway.. Wait. Shoes.  

Jiyong never wore sport shoes. Something about being unfashionable. Youngbae’s eyes shot open in realization. It wasn’t a girl that was over at his house. Somehow he had found he new reason to kill.



 

“God, it’s so boring.” Seungri lifted his hand to shield the sudden ray of sunlight that threatened to filter through his fingertips.

“Mhmm.” Ji leaned forward. Ever since he arrived to the venue with Seungri, he felt a familiar stirring at the pit of his stomach. Something was off. He squinted his eyes and looked at the crowd that had slowly formed. He desperately racked his brains, trying to figure out what raised his suspicions. The ray of sunlight that was annoying Seungri suddenly landed on him and he instinctively raised his fingers. The weather forecast said it would be cloudy. 

 


(Author's Note:) You dont know how sorry I am for not updating for so long T-T Sorry! D: 

I kinda had a huge writer's block and I lost a bit of inspiration to continue this story :( do give feedback! :)

I love you guys :D sorry its short 3