Morning

The Mission of Love

"GOOD MORNING SIR!" An eager voice chirped out of nowhere.

Ji blinked his eyes open as he looked around slowly. Sterile white floor, tiled walls and portable beds. Beds? Ji frowned momentarily, confused. Suddenly, everything clicked into place. He was at a hospital. Ji rolled his eyes and sighed angrily. The stupid mission. 'Why did I accept it?' It was a waste of time and got him injured. Ji closed his eyes and rubbed his temples slowly.

"Um, I- I didn't mean to make you angry, sir." The eager voice was now laced with caution. 

Ji looked around and realised the voice belonged to a patient, who was beside him. Due to his years of training, Ji quickly scanned the young man, assessing him. 

The man looked younger than him, but possessed a mature look. His full eyebrows, innocent eyes, seductive lips.. Seductive? Ji quickly shook his head. Beneath those hospital gowns, it was obvious that he had a built and toned body. Ji smirked. Definitely good in bed. 

'What am i thinking about? Urgh, that dream messed my head up.' Ji quickly pushed his thoughts aside and shot the patient a reserved smile.

"Good Morning." Ji nodded.

The patient widened his smile, giving him a pure look. "My name is Seungri! Please take care of me!" Seungri bowed his head and shot out his hand.

Ji cocked his eyebrow, slightly amused at the enthusiatic youngester. He straightened his face and lied back down on the hospital bed. 

"You should take care of yourself." Ji muttered before falling back to sleep.


(Seungri's POV) 

Well, that didn't go well. 

I pulled back my outstreched hand and sighed. Why did he have to be so cold towards me? 

I glanced back to the older patient and studied him. Maybe he was just upset because he didn't finish his 'dream'. I smirked to myself, recalling his soft moans when he was asleep earlier. I couldn't deny that it , but i hardly knew him. I leaned back on my pillow and sighed again. Something in my head warned me about him, but I pushed it aside. Who wouldn't be suspicious of a handsome, mysterious stranger in a hospital.