Broken

The Mission of Love

 

(Noone’s POV)

Unknowingly to Youngbae, the reflective metal surface of his sniper rifle reflected the sunlight that shone on it, causing a ray of light to land towards his target.

Youngbae perked up when he noticed his target walking into the venue. He moved his index finger over the trigger, leaving it hovering as he tried to get a clear shot. Suddenly, Jiyong appeared behind his target. Youngbae unprofessionally rolled his eyes before removing his finger.

“What the is Ji doing here?” Youngbae hissed to no one in particular.

 “He likes him..” Youngbae practically replied himself. He squeezed his eyes shut, disgusted at the thought of someone else touching his partner. “ this.”



 


“Why the hell is the sunlight aiming at us?” Seungri grunted in frustration for the umpteenth time.

Ji drowned out the younger’s whining and shoved his hands into his backpack to find his sunglasses. He quickly slipped them on and glared back at the light source.

‘Why is it coming from a building.. OH.’ Jiyong slowly looked down and tried to act calm. He clasped his hands together and started to loosen his rings out of habit.

“Seungri, we need to get out of here. Something’s up.” Ji whispered in to Seungri’s ear.

“I can’t! My dad’s not here yet.”

“I don’t care.” Ji gritted his teeth and nudged Seungri’s ribcage, signaling him to get up.

Seungri felt a shiver travel up his spine when he realized that Ji was dead serious. He jolted out of his chair and pretended to jog over to his car with Ji in suit. Seungri suddenly felt exposed, as though all eyes were on him and his every move was being monitored.

Ji immediately shut the car door behind him and motioned Seungri to drive.

“Where?”

“I have a safe house downtown. Just drive.” Ji ordered, before pulling out his phone and speed-dialing the only other person who would know of his mission.

Youngbae.



 

(Youngbae’s POV)

“, , .” The tip of my rifle followed their quick movements before they drove away in the bulletproof car. I quickly got up and took apart my rifle before rushing down the building. I had barely made it to my car when I felt the muffled vibrations from my phone.

“Damnit Ji.” I glanced at the caller ID before picking up the phone.

“ you Youngbae.” Ji spat through the phone, his voice laced with venom and threats.

“Someone clearly went too far with someone.” I responded calmly although my heart stung at my partner’s words.

“This has nothing to do with you.”

“I’m helping you, Ji.” I could barely hear myself over my pounding heart. I was so angry. Betrayed. Jealous. I wanted nothing but to destroy whatever bond they had.

“Don’t lie.”

“What does he have that I don’t? I stayed by your side for so ing long.”

“Don’t say that Youngbae.” Ji lowered his voice, barely whispering through the phone.

“I can’t do this anymore Ji.” I managed to mutter before hanging up. I started up my engine and drove back to the YG building.


(Author's Note): Hellos! ;) any suggestions on the next chapter or so? I kind deviated alot from the original plan D: ahahahah.

Anyway a huge apology again for my extremely late updates! I'm going to post a oneshot later to dedicate to my readers ;) 

I love you guys <3