The Interaction

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

       After having their lunch, 52D went directly to Lee Hyun Jae and said to him that they are now ready to meet SS501. Lee Hyun Jae led them to the dorm where SS501 is staying. When they reached the dorm, Kyu Jong is the one who openned the door, he didn't notice that 52D is there because they hide themselves first. 52D decided to just appear to them when Lee Hyun Jae would call for them and introduce them to SS501.

 

SS501's POV

"Hyung, you're here! I thought that our schedule would be later this afternoon? Its still 1:10 AM." Kyu Jong said.

"Kyu Jong, ask your members to gather here in the living room because I have some announcements to make." said Lee Hyun Jae.

After Kyu Jong left to call for the others, Lee Hyun Jae said to 52D that he'll give them the signal when to appear and 52D just nod at him signaling that they are ok with it.

"Yah, kids! Hyung said that he has some announcements to make so let's proceed now to the living room." said Kyu Jong.

"Ah, shirro! Too tired to move there!" Young Saeng said to him while hugging one of the pillows.

"Don't also want to move there! I prefer staying here!" Hyung Jun said.

"Ay, hyung will be mad at us if we don't go there. Come on guys, I think that his announcement will only be short so get your butts up now. Yah! Hyun Joong hyung will you also help, you're the leader and yet you are also lazing around" said Kyu Jong while pushing them to stand up. 

"Aishh, you're always the obedient one, Kyu Jongie" said Jung Min while standing up.

"Fine, fine fine. Kids, let's go now and we'll just continue lazing and playing around after hyung's announcement. Kaja!" Hyun Joong said.

SS501 then proceeds to the living room and they automatically made themselves comfortable on the sofa.

"Hyung, what are you going to announce?" said Hyung Jun.

"Yah, turtle just wait will you!" said Jung Min and gave Hyung Jun a smack at his shoulders.

"Yah, mal! Such a meanie" Hyung Jun said while pouting.

"Ok, kids compose yourselves and stop bickering you two. So, you will now have a new make up artists and hairstylists. Actually, they are 5 people and coincidently they are best friends also just like you 5. They have just graduated college a year ago. Since they are 5, each one of you will have an individual make up artist and hairstylist." informed Lee Hyun Jae.

"Wah, 5 people still dared to be SS501's make up artists and hairstylists huh! Surprising, they sure have the guts to do that" said Hyun Joong while the others just laugh at his statement.

"Ok, kids, I'll call them to come in now. Girls, come here now so that I can introduce you to them." Lee Hyun Jae said.

52D entered and when SS501 saw them, their eyes widen in shock because of what they are seeing.

"You.....you.....you all! You're the stupid weird ones who bumped into us this morning! What are you all doing here? Hyung?" asked Jung Min while standing from where he is sitted and the others also did the same.

"Hyung, don't tell us that they are our new make up artists and hairstylists?" asked Young Saeng.

"Actually, I heard from them a while ago that they bump into a group of people but I didn't know that it was you guys. And to answer Young Saeng's question, yes, they are your new make up artists and hairstylists." Lee Hyun Jae said to them while smiling.

"WHAT???!!! THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE GOT HIRED IN OUR AGENCY??!!!!" SS501 yelled at the same time.

"Yah, hyung, are you joking us? How can they possibly be our new make up artists and hairstylists when they can't even make themselves pleasing to the eyes of other people?" said Jung Min.

"Just look at them, they can't even style their hair properly so how the hell can they style our hair? And hyung, you know that I have so many demands and requests when it comes to styling my hair." Young Saeng said almost annoyed.

"Kids! Be polite! You're doing it again! Can't you just for once treat others nicely? Is it very hard to do that? To tell you the truth, no one dares already to be your make up artists and hair stylists just because of your attitude. You know, we already told them before hand your attitude towards others but still they said that they will accept it. They accepted it because they need it to earn for a living and even if it means tolerating all your criticisms to them." Lee Hyun Jae said to SS501.

"Aishh...we can style our hair ourselves and for our make up we can also do it." Hyun Joong said.

"Yes, that's true. We don't need them." Kyu Jong said.

"They'll just damage our image if they are the ones to make up us and to style our hairs." added Hyung Jun.

"No, you'll just damage your image more if you're the ones to do it yourselves. Since no one already wants to apply then deal with them. In the first place, all of you are at fault with this that's why no wants to apply anymore." Lee Hyun Jae said.

"Ah, before I forgot, I'll assign now the pairings. Hyun Joong, Ters will be your make up artist and hairstylist. Young Saeng, yours will be Madj. Kyu Jong, Rins. Jung Min, Anj and Hyung Jun, Czar. There, I have assigned the partnerings already so for now, I'll leave you guys first and try to get to know each other more. Ah, by the way before I leave, they are also born in 1986 and coincidently they have the same birthdays and its April 4,1986 so you have to call them noona. Ok, I'll leave now and boys, be nice! " Lee Hyun Jae added and started leaving them.

SS501 could only sigh in defeat and started to get irritated more.

52D decided to start a conversation since its getting a little awkward.

"So....um....hi....we are your new hairstylists and make up artists. We hope that we can get along well and we hope that you'll also guide us." Ters said nervously. 

"Oh, by the way, I'm Anj. These are my best friends Ters, Czar, Rins and Zai. It's ok for us, if you call us noona or you can call us by our names if you want to because we believe that Young Saeng ssi and Hyun Joong ssi are just younger than us by months." said Anj feeling slightly scared.

"Look here dumb freaks, I don't care if the 5 of you are the ones appointed to be our make up artists and hairstylists ok so just get out of our sights for now." Jung Min said irritatingly.

"Don't even think that just because hyung warned us about being nice then we'll be nice to you already. Nice my face!" Kyu Jong said sarcastically.

"Even if we allowed you to make up us or style our hair, don't even dare to make us funny looking, stupid and ugly like you infront of many people because we won't let you get away that easily." Young Saeng said while glaring at them.

"One more thing, don't you dare badmouth us infront of our fans or else we'll really bring you to hell so better yet start shutting your mouths now!" Hyun Joong said while giving a rotten smile.

"Yah! Are you even listening to us??!! Huh??!!" Hyung Jun asked.

"Ah ye! Arasseo! We understand." Zai said feeling a little scared.

"Yah, why did you use your nicknames when you introduce yourselves to us? Are you all that impolite not to use your real full names! Pali, tell us now!" Hyun Joong said.

"Ah, mianhe! We live in the orphanage since young so we don't know know what are real names are and only the unnies there gave us our names. Jeongmal mianhe!" said Hails.

"Nevermind, we don't even want to make friends with all of you so why bother knowing your real names." Hyun Joong said after hearing their reply.

"Yah! Let's go back now to our rooms and lets play a game, I'm bored here already." whined Young Saeng.

"All of you, stay here if you want to but don't follow us inside our room. Just stay there since you will be doing our styles later." said Kyu Jong while standing up.

Then the others also followed and proceed to their rooms and continued what they are doing.

52D then stays in the living room and started to discuss quietly on what they have just heard from SS501.

 

52D's POV

"Woah, shakes! They are such arrogant jerks." Jules said.

"I hate the fact that I love them especially that bad mouthed guy, Park Jung Min." Rose said while sighing.

"We know how you feel. Each of us like one of them, ah, no, each of us LOVE one of them." Hails said.

"We really have to try our best to change their ways of treating other people." Alex said.

"Ah, let's forget that and let's just focus to the things that we would be encountering throughout our pretending scheme." said Zai.

"Yo, sistahs! We can do this! I know we can do this!" said Jules.

"Wait, girls, no stealing of boyfriends ok! You already know that I love Jung Min, right?" Rose said.

"Yah, we know ok! Me, I love Young Saeng!" said Alex.

"Me, I love Hyun Joong!" said Jules.

"Me, I love Kyu Jong!" said Hails.

"Me, I love Hyung Jun!" said Zai.

"And together, we love SS501!" 52D said while yelling with delight.

Just because of that yell, it caused SS501 to come out of the room.

"Yah, can you all shut that freaking mouth of yours! You are disturbing us! Such annoying people!" Jung Min said.

"You can talk to each other but please don't be too noisy. Don't forget that this isn't your house so all of you should follow us in what ever we tell you." Young Saeng said. 

Then SS501 went back again to their room without even hearing the response of 52D.

52D just stayed silent and gave a smile to each other.

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating that long because I have been very busy these past few days but still here is the chapter. I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings. I hope that you'll enjoy reading. See you in the next chapters. Love lots and Happy New Year everyone!!