Barbecue Party (Part 1)

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

      The guys went to 52D's house and brought some foods that they need for barbeque party. When they got at 52D's doorstep, they are in awe as they see how big their noonas house is. Jung Min just smirked at them and tapped a button for him to speak so that he can inform their noonas that they have arrived. 52D welcomed them and lead them to their garden where they would have their party. 52D thank them for bringing more food and ask for their help in preparing the equipments that they would use. Rose thinks that it's time already to execute their mission.

"Jung Min ah, can you help me with this?" asked Rose as she called for Jung Min in order to help her setup the grilling thing.

"Sure noona." Jung Min said but even before he hold the grilling thing, Hyung Jun volunteered to do it.

"Noona, I'll be the one to do this thing instead." said Hyung Jun.

"Fine suit yourself. Jung Min ah let's get ice cream instead, we bought it a while ago." said Rose.

"Really noona? I love ice creams!" Jung Min said excitedly.

 

After getting the ice creams, they also start preparing the food since it's already done. They all sat at a table and and eat their food together.

 

"Oh yeah, we made this macaroni salad and we added lots of carrots in it because we know that it is our Jung Minnie's favorite." Zai said.

"Really noona, you did just for me? Yay!! Gomawo noona!!" Jung Min said with glowing eyes.

"Yep just for you but of course you can share it to your brothers." Hails said while smiling.

"Noona how come you didn't prepare us anything and Jung Min has one?" ask Hyung Jun.

"Oh mian, we don't know what you guys want and we don't even know some of your favorites unlike Jung Min." said Alex.

"Yeah and we don't usually hang out with you like how we hang out with Jung Min." added Jules.

"Aww, it's ok noona, from now on you can get to know us more." said Kyu Jong.

"We ran out of barbecues, I'll get some from the kitchen." said Rose winked secretly at the others.

"Noona, I'll help you." Jung Min got the signal and offered to help while following Rose who walks inside the house.

"I'll just get something from my room. Jules can you accompany me?" asked Hails who also got the signal and excuse themselves.

"I'll just go to the bathroom. Be back in a minute. Can you guys help guard the food first?" asked Zai and asked them to guard the food while they are away.

"Sure noona" said Young Saeng.

 

The guys were oblivious to what was happening at their surroundings 'coz they are busy preparing more foods. Rose and Jung Min got more barbecues and waited for the others secretly at the kitchen.

 

"Guys, palli, we don't have much time!" said Rose.

"So did they notice anything?" asked Jung Min.

"Nope, they didn't notice anything." said Zai.

"I saw that you ask Jung Min to help you earlier and I got that you are already starting our mission." said Jules.

"Yeah, I have also noticed noona that's why I was also playing my role already." said Jung Min.

"So far everything's good." said Hails.

"Oh and before we forget, Jung Min ah these are the two people we hired to help us do some of our mission tonight." said Alex

"Annhaeyosaeyo. We are the hired maids for tonight's party to help do some mission." said maid 1 and maid 2.

"So they will act kind of stupid in front of your brothers then you'll do your part Jung Min ah." said Alex

"But we have to warn you guys that my brothers have really as in really sharp tongues, so you know you can get hurt to what they would say." Jung Min said.

"We understand that Jung Min sshi and don't worry an act is an act, so it won't affect us." said maid 1.

"Yes, we can assure you that it won't affect us and we'll do our best to help you to your plan." said maid 2.

"Thank you again guys for your help." said Zai.

"It's a pleasure to help you!" said the maids.

"Let's get back to them already so that they not notice anything, it's suspicious enough for us that most of us are here." said Hails.

"Yeah, let's go." answered Rose.