Barbecue Party (Part 2)

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

The girls went out together with Jung Min and the maids.

 

"Oh, we're very sorry guys for the long wait. Anyways, here's the barbeque." said Rose.

"Young Saeng, Hyun Joong, can you guys go to the kitchen to get the other sauce?" asked Jules and signals the maids to start doing their task.

 

At the Kitchen

"Hyun Joong ah, the sauce is right here. Do you think we need to bring out more sauce? You know to have more flavors?" asked Young Saeng.

"Maybe, come on let's just bring these bottle outside." said Hyun Joong.

 

As they were about to exit the kitchen, the maids purposely bumped them causing the bottles to fall on th fall. 

"What the ?!! Are you blind? Can't you see where you're walking?" yelled Hyun Joong.

"Just look what you've done!! Thank God these bottles are plastic ones if not it can be broken already." Young Saeng.

"Mianhe, mianhe!" said the maids.

"The you're just maids and can't you even do your work properly?" said Hyun Joong.

"We're very sorry for bumping into you." said maid 1.

"Look this shirt was bought from the US and now it has dirt already because you bumped into us with that dirty broom." screamed Young Saeng.

"We're really sorry. We really didn't mean to do it." said maid 2.

 

Then Zai and Hails enters the kitchen room. Hyun Joong and Young Saeng immediatly turned good to the maids.

 

"What's happening here? Guys?" asked Hails.

"Ow, noona it's nothing. The maids just bumped into us we're just helping them stand up since it's our fault for bumping into them." said Young Saeng while glaring the maids secretly.

"Yeah, we didn't see them coming so yeah we bumped into them causing them to fall so we helped them." added Hyun Joong.

"Oh, we thought something bad happened already anyways we're waiting for you guys, go outside now ok?" said Zai.

"Sure, noona we'll follow in a bit. You guys go first." said Young Saeng.

 

When Zai and Hails were out already they glared at the maids again.

"Don't even think of tell these things to our fans and to noonas or else you 2 will be going through hell. ARASSEO?!" said Hyun Joong.

"Don't even post things in the net ok. You'll be damned if ever you do it." added Young Saeng.