Still Haven't Change

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

    45 Miutes before 8:00 pm the guys are already at the meeting place. 52D saw them was about to shout to them that they are already there when 5 girls who are also having their vacation there approached the guys. 52D stopped and hide themselves in a corner near them so that they will see if the guys are really ready to change their attitude.

 

SS501's Side

"Annyeong oppa! Oppa if it does not bother you can we have your signature? We're really a fan of your group and we're honoured to see you guys here" said girl 1.

"Hope that you can enjoy your stay here!" exclaimed girl 2 while the other 3 are smiling.

 

52D's Side 

"Girls, this is getting interesting!!" said Rose.

"Let's see if the guys are ready to change, if not we have to plan another mission but this time we will be the ones doing it ourselves no more prentendings!" said Alex.

"Call!! Count me in!! exclaimed Jules.

"Hey, us too!" Zai and Hail said.
 

SS501's Side 
"What the?!! Enjoy our stay?!! ENJOY OUR STAY??!! How can WE enjoy our stay if you annoying girls are going to ask for autographs? Hyun Joong exclaimed loudly after looking around to see if 52D are already there.

"And if it does not bother us? It actually DOES bother us!! As you can see, we are here to have a vacation and NOT a fan meeting so get lost!!" Kyu Jong said.

 

The 5 fans were shocked and somehow got afraid of them.


"Oppa, mianhe jeongmal mianhe!" said girl 3 and girl 5.

"We didn't mean to ruin your vacation. We were just trying our luck that we can get your signatures." said girl 4.

"We won't be giving you autographs since this is a vacation and NOT a fan meeting. And didn't we already told the media that we are going to be on hiatus?" said Young Saeng
"Now you heard what Kyu Jong had said so GET LOST!! And one more thing don't even try to tell other fans or even make a scandal about this ARASSEO??!!!" said Hyung Jun.

"You all better listen Hyung Jun or we will not hesitate to make your lives miserable. You know very well how inflluencial we are!" Hyun Joong threatened.
 

The girls nodded their heads afraid thay if they speak up they would get more in trouble and walked away from their idols silently. The 5 girls walked to a bench near the beach where 52D are hiding to sit and let all what happened sink to them. The girls didn't notice that 52D are near them since they are so sad and depressed because of what happened to them. But all the while Jung Min wasnt saying anything and was kind of confused why they are acting that way when last night they were all like "I'm regretting my actions and such!" Jung Min watched the girls as they walk away with teary eyes and down shoulders while his brothers all went inside the cafe near the umbrella to wait for 52D.

"Hyungs! Maknae! I thought that you will already change? What happened to the "I will change for the better"? said Jung Min
"You actually believed that? We just said that we will change for the better for 52D and not to others ok, so stop your complains ." said Hyun Joong
"You guys are impossible!!" Jung Min hissed  and walks aways leaving the guys.
"Yah! Where are you going?" asked Young Saeng.
"I'll just walk around, I'll be back before 8" exclaimed Jung Min who is slightly annoyed.
"Oh leave him! Let's order first." Kyu Jong exclaimed.

 

But what the others didn't know is that Jung Min followed the 5 girls in order to apologize. 
 

52D's Side
"Tsk tsk tsk! I thought they will already change but I think they still haven't." Rose said.
"So it was just a joke in order for us not to be mad at them."  Zai exclaimed sadly.

"It looks like we need to push our plan then." Hails said to them while patting Zai's shoulders.
"Hey guys! Look Jung Min's going somewhere." Jules said while pointing at Jung Min who is walking out of the cafe.
"Now where is he going? Oh wait he's going to the girls who asked for their autographs." Alex said.
"Now this is really getting interesting. Let's just watch and see." said Rose.

 

At the 5 fans side
"So that's the true nature of our oppas?" exclaimed girl 5.
"I think so. But still they are our bias group right so maybe we should just understand them." said girl 2.
"And we are not the kind of fans who are going to create scandal and would badmouth them." exclaimed girl 4 sadly.

 

Girl 1 is about to say something when
"Excuse me, um girls can I talk to you for a minute?" said Jung Min.
"I.....um.....uh...sure op..oppa." said girl 2.
"Hey no need to be scared of me ok? I'm just here to apologize for the attitudes of my brothers a while ago. Please don't take what they said seriously and don't worry they'll not do anything to you girls so don't be scared of them ok? Jung Min said trying to cheer them up.
"So do you still want to get an autograph from me?"
"Is it really ok Jung Min oppa?" asked girl 3.
"Won't the others get mad at you?" added girl 1.

"Of course it's ok with me. You know that I'm kind of a temperamental person right, and the others sometimes can't win over me so don't worry about me ok." Jung Min said jokingly with them so that the girls can now smile while giving them his autograph.
"Kamsahamnida Jung Min oppa!!"exclaimed girl 1.
"Sure no problem! Anyways enjoy your stay here and see you around."
"Thanks again Jung Min oppa for somehow making us smile and giving us your autographs." exclaimed girl 4.

"It's a pleasure to make you girls smile! So yup see you around!"
"Sure oppa see you around and we'll leave now!! Thank you!!" exclaimed the 5 girls while walking away and continuing to look around.

Jung Min then walks back to the cafe where his brothers are waiting and joins them again for waiting 52D.

 

52D's POV
"It looks like someone is true to his words!!" said Hails.
"Ayiieee!! Someone is smiling so wide that her smile reaches her ears!" teased Jules.
"Oh stop it you. But I have to say that I'm glad that he changed for the better." said Rose while smiling again.
"1 down 4 to go." exclaimed Zai.

"Hey, I wanna ask Jung Min to join our mission to change the others. Would that be ok?" asked Alex.
"I think it's a good idea and maybe we can use him as a spy to observe the others." said Rose.

"Great! Let's ask him secretly later! But for now, I think we need go to them since you know we are kind of 5 mins late already." said Hails.
"Ahh!! We've been spying them for like an hour already? Wooah, I didn't know that it took us long enough to spy them." said Jules while preparing herself.
"So let's go then! I bet they are already complaining there." said Zai.
"I think so too. Let's go!" added Alex.


 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm back!! I'm so so sorry for not updating that long. I haven't updated like for years!! I'm really sorry for that but its because I haven't really find any inspirations to continue writing but still don't worry, I'll try my best to at least finish this story. Again forgive me for any wrong grammars and wrong spellings!! =))