New Friendship and Spy Role

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

At the Cafe

    The girls then went to the place where they would meet the guys. They found them inside the cafe and decided to just go inside instead of waiting at the umbrella outside it.

"Hey guys we're here already!" greeted Rose.

Jung Min showed a smile and said "Oh! Noona!! You're here already! Do you wanna go now or do you want to have a coffee first?"

"No, it's ok. We had coffee already even before we got here so yeah maybe we can go now if you guys are already done with your drinks." replied Zai.

"Don't worry noona, we are finished with our drinks already so we can go now." replied Hyung Jun.

"Well then, kaja!" said Hails.

 

They then went to the Amusement Park from 8 pm until 11 in the evening. They had fun together eventhough SS501 can't still talk to them since it's still kind of awkward for them because of what happened before. When it's about time to go home 52D decided that it's time to talk to Jung Min.

 

SS501 and 52D's POV
"So this is it guys, we'll go ahead first. We still need to work on somethings in our hotel so we need to go now." said Jules.

"Noona, we can send you to your hotels." exclaimed Hyun Joong.

"No need, we can already manage it. And nope it's not our hotel it's actually our vacation house here in Jeju, we own it. Thanks though!" said Alex.

"Oh, really noona. That's great then. It's really nice here in Jeju, and you chose the right place to buy your vacation house." said Young Saeng.

"Hmm, you're right Young Saeng ah. I hope that it's ok with all of you if we drop the formalities right?" asked Jules

"It's ok with us noona. But can we still call you noona even though you all are just 3 months older than us" asked Hyun Joong.

"Sure, feel free to call us noona!" exclaimed Rose.

"Before you go, um Jung Min ah can you sleep over at our house tonight? Don't get the wrong idea ok, we just have somethings to discuss with you personally and you know that it's almost midnight and our place is like 3 blocks away from your place so we think that it might be hard for you to still go back to your place after our talk." said Alex.

"Sure noona. It's okay with me." Jung Min replied nervously but he didn't let 52D know it.
"Noona can we come also?" asked Hyung Jun.

"We're sorry Hyung Jun ah but you can't because we need to discuss things privately with Jung Min." said Rose.

"It's ok noona so um...uh we'll go ahead then." Young Saeng replied shyly.

"Ah no, we'll go with you to your place because we'll wait for Jung Min to get some of his clothes for tonight before going to our place." said Hails.

"Ok then." said Kyu Jong.

 

After getting some of his clothes, Jung Min together with his noonas go to their place already. After Jung Min left the guys at their place, the guys started to get curious and somehow got a little jealous with Jung Min because the noonas are very fond of him and can already ask him to go to their house to have a sleepover.

 

SS501's POV

"Hyung! How come noona ONLY ask Jung Minnie to have a sleepover at their house?" said Hyung Jun.

"Yah! How the hell would I know." leader said.

"Haven't you noticed that noonas are very fond of Jung Min and they are already treating him like they are super close?" asked Young Saeng.

"Maybe because Jung Min is kinda funny?" said Hyung Jun.

"You think he's kinda funny? I don't think so. Well maybe, maybe not." replied Kyu Jong.

"Hmm. Maybe. Aish, forget it, let's all sleep, I'm tired you know." Young Saeng said.

"Yes, so let's call it a day? Night guys!" said Kyu Jong while going to his own room to sleep and the others did the same.

 

52D and Jung Min's POV

"Here we are!! Welcome to our humble home Jung Min ah!!" said Alex.

"Waahhh!! Noona your house is so big, it is like a mansion! So the rumors are really true that you guys are really rich!" exclaimed Jung Min while gapping at the place.

"Aniya, we're not rich our parents are. I think you already know our backgrounds right, since it's like over the papers when we are still promoting." said Zai.

"Hmm..yeah. We really are fans of you noona!!" said Jung Min

"Oh, Jung Min ah, your room will b at the 2nd floor near Rose and Hails' room. You can go now to your room and place your things and then meet us here in the living room ok?" said Jules.

Jung Min then goes to his room and fix his things and freshens up a bit before going down.

"Did I do something wrong today? If I didn't how come noona wants to talk to me privately that they even offered me to stay at their place tonight and even wants to just talk to me and not together with the others?" Jung Min thought to himself while walking down the big spiral stairs going to the living room.

"Oh you're here already so let's start then."said Hails while motioning Jung Min to have a seat. 

"So um noona, what are you going to discuss with me? Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry." said Jung Min while bowing his head.

"Nooo, it's not that Jung Min ah. Actually there's something that we would like to ask of you." said Rose.

"So you called me here because you need to ask me something and not because I did something wrong?" ask Jung Min while smiling again.

"Yep, but first did you know that 5 mins after you have arrived in the cafe, we're already there too." said Hails

"Huh? What do you mean noona? I don't understand, how come you all are already there 5 mins after we have arrived when you were late 10 mins than our said meeting?" Jung Min asked, confused about what his noonas are telling him.

"What Hails told you is right. We are already there 5 mins after you have arrived but we did not go directly to you guys because we saw 5 girls talking to you and asked for you autographs. We got curious as to what the 5 of you will do since we know how you treat people so we decided to hide ourselves in a corner near you and eavesdrop at your conversation with them. said Alex.

"Noona, you we're there all the while?" asked Jung Min

"Yes, we were there and we have watched the whole situation. We already know that you guys are planning to change even before you came to us that night when you asked for our apologies. Remember when we were about to play beach volleyball that night we came to the 5 of you to ask you if you would like to join us? asked Zai. Jung Min nodded.

"We saw through the 5 of you your plan of apologizing to us at that time. After you came to us and apologize, we ask you to join us today in the amusement park right? I thought you guys will already change for good but we're wrong." Zai continued while Jung Min was bowing his head all the while.

"We saw how you guys treated the 5 girls awhile ago and how you talked to them and we're kind of disappointed to the 4 of them........except you." Hails said.

Jung Min lifted his head after hearing that they are only disappointed to his brothers and not with him and said "You mean....."

"Yes, we saw how you've been silent while you're brothers are talking with them." said Rose

"And we also saw how you walked up to the girls to apologize for the mistakes of your brothers and giving them your autograph!" she added.

"We're happy that you didn't disappoint us and that you really live up to your words that you will change for the better!! We're so proud of you Jung Min ah!!!" yelled Jules.

"Thanks noona! I realized that what I did before was wrong and that I really feel sorry to the people whom I treated that way and really feel bad for them." replied Jung Min

"Don't worry Jung Min ah, people makes mistakes and through your mistakes you have to learn from it. And we're glad you did!" exclaimed Jules.

"Ah, noona what was it that you are going to ask me?" asked Jung Min.

"Ah, we we're just wondering if you would like to join us for our mission in you know changing the attitudes of your brothers." said Rose.

"You mean change their ways of treating people?" asked Jung Min.

"Yes" answered Jules.

"Sure noona, I would love to. I really think that they also need to change their ways. And you know I kinda scolded them awhile ago at the cafe before walking out because of how they treated the girls and they just ignored what I told them." said Jung Min

"Wah, you're really something Jung Min ah! Anyways, here's the plan. You will be our spy to them. You need to try to change their ways on how they treat people without finding out that we asked you. Then, the 5 five of us we'll do something like inviting you to join us and all and we'll talk with them but we'll interact more with you." said Alex.

"Doing that, they will for sure be curious as to why we are always interacting more with you than with them. Then they will think of possible things then you will try to tell them that maybe because they are not like this or like that just do adlibs, we know you're good at that. And let's just go with the flow and observe how they would react then we'll come up with other plans as we push our missions. So you're ok with it." said Hails.

"Yeap, trust me noona I can do it.It is kinda easy anyway. I hope that we can succeed at this 'coz I really want them to change." said Jung Min.

"Trust us Jung Min, this mission will definitely succeed." said Rose.

"Then will start the plan tomorrow and if everything is fine now, let's all call it a day. It's 12:30 am already." said Jules

"Yup, I'm sleepy now anyways." said Hails

"Ok so good night girls, night Jung Min." exclaimed Rose.

"Good night noonas!" Jung Min replied.

"Good Night!" the rest replied consecutively.

 

Each then go to their rooms and had a sleep because they know that starting tomorrow they have a mission to execute. 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Wheww....another chapter but this time its long. I'l post the other chapters sometime after proof reading it. Anyways, soory again for wrong grammars and spellings