52D's Family Background

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

          There are 5 families who are very close each other. They are the top 5 richest family in South Korea and Philippines. Even though they are rich, each of them has only one child. The names of their families are Banks, Nielsen, Duncan, Moreau and Adams. Due to the closeness of their families, they decided to put up a business and use a different name that would symbolize their friendship. This business is called "Stahl Entertainment Company or Stahl Enterprise". It is a business run by these top 5 families. This business became popular all over the world that many people wants to have an investment in that particular company. Since their family is too busy in handling their businesses, they decided to build a mansion for their children to stay in case they wanted to bond together. Their children are always in that mansion because they can't take care of them because of their work so they hired Park Hae Min, a lady who would act as the babysitter of their kids. Since their children are always together, they became close to each other and treated each other as sisters even though they are only 4 years old. Coincidently, they also have the same date for their birthdays which is April 4, 1986 only the time when they came out was the difference.

           One day, their families decided to have a dinner at a 5 star hotel. They should use the elevator in order for them to go to the 32th floor, the floor which they reserved for dinner. Since the elevator can only accomodate 10 people, their parents were the first ones to ride and told their guards (2) to just wait for the next ride together with the kids. Suddenly, an unexpected situation happended. When the elevator was at the 23rd floor, the string that holds the elevator was suddenly cut off because it can't support anymore the weight any longer. Then it suddenly dropped down from the 23rd floor to the ground floor. The noise alerted the guards and decided to check what happened. The guards saw that the elevator that their masters were riding suddenly dropped down. The guards then immediately ask for a rescue team if in case someone still survives. Also, they immediately told it to Hae Min. The kids were shock because they would have no parents anymore at a young age. When the kids saw the bodies of their parents, they can't help but cry at sight of the state of their parents. Together, they all went to the hospital but it was already declared that it was dead on arrival. When Hae Min was fixing their papers the kids were brought in one room for them to rest. But instead of resting they are comforting each other. When Hae Min was done fixing the papers, she goes directly to the room where the kids are but as she was about to enter the room, she heard the kids talking. She decided not to enter first and listen to what they are talking about. She heard that they promised each other that they would be together forever and that they would be strong enough to face all the challenges that would come in their way and that they would always support each other in whatever they do. She was too shock to move and to utter a word. She didn't think that even though they are just 4 years old they can already be mature enough to think that way. After that, she came back to reality and fetch the kids to go to their mansion. Then Hae Min decided to talk to the kids promising that she would never leave them and would take care of them until they grow up. Even though Hae Min is just 19 years old, she decided to take the responsibility to take care of the kids and treated them as her dongsaengs.

          As days pass, Hae Min noticed that the kids easily coped up with the unforgetful event that happened in their lives. The kids are attending school already. Their teachers and classmates pity them for they are deprived of having parents anymore at such a young age but at the same time, they are very proud and happy for them because they can handle things and can easily coped up with everything. Their classmates were also very amazed at them because they always get full marks in every exam that they are already exempted in some. They are also very humble and helpful that they let their free time pass by teaching some of their classmates. They grew up having many friends, friends that like and love them because they are them and not just like them because they are popular and rich.  

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Whew...another chapter. There interaction with SS501 would maybe start at chapter 6. So sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.   Don't worry things will go smoothly for them. So sad that they have to loose their parents at such a young age. Anyway, I'll make sure that their interaction with SS501 will be interesting!! See you on the next chapters and don't forget to subscibe in my story. Thank You!! and Merry Christmas to All!! =)))))