Chapter 7

I hate you, but I love you

 

So...” Sunggyu started when he and Minah were behind the counter. “Are you and Myungsoo together now?”

W-What are you talking about?!” Minah's eyes widened and she blushed. Soon she started doing the customer's order trying to avoid Sunggyu's question.

When I saw you two in the kitchen I suspected, but then I saw both of you kissing outside the house.” Sunggyu laughed when Minah almost dropped the customer's coffee.

Did you see it?!” She blushed even more, hiding her face with her hands.

Of course, you were in front of the house.” He giggled. “And I also listened Myungsoo was jealous of me, this kid.”

 

Minah only laughed. She could remember perfectly the day before. Who could say I would like you, Kim Myungsoo...

 

After half an hour, the last customer left. Minah sighed and stretched.

 

Minah, you can go before me. I have to see somethings here so I'll go later.” Sunggyu smiled and Minah just nodded, smiling too.

 

Minah soon take her bag and started walking to her house. It was not so late so it was not so dark. She was humming some song she listened in the cafe today but when she turned the corner that could bring to her house she stopped. Her eyes were wide with what she was seeing.

 

She hide behind the wall and only put her face out to see it again. It was in front of the guys' house. Sungjong was against the wall with Sungyeol's body pressing him there. They were in a heated kiss, and hands were touching everywhere. Minah blushed hard.

 

She turned around, not wanting to interrupt them or watch it anymore, but her body soon collided with other one. She was getting ready to fall on the floor but two arms got her before it happened.

 

Yah, will I have to catch you always, clumsy girl?” Minah opened her eyes when she listened the familiar voice.

Shut up, Kim Myungsoo.” She pouted, getting away from his embrace.

What were you seeing, huh?” Myungsoo laughed a little, trying to look at the place Minah was looking before, but she was faster and pushed him. “What?”

I-I was seeing nothing.” She was nervous and lying, he knew it.

If you were seeing nothing, why did you push me?” He crossed his arms and looked at her.

A-Ah...” She looked around trying to get any excuse but couldn't think at anything.

 

Myungsoo tsc-ed and decided to look. He went to the spot Minah was before and took a look at what she was seeing. Minah started to panic but soon she stop seeing Myungsoo was not surprised at all.

 

Why were you hiding it?” Myungsoo looked at her.

Why did you not get surprised?” Minah pouted a little, what made Myungsoo laugh.

I already knew they liked each other, it's kinda obvious.” He narrowed his eyes and she shiver with his gaze. “I think you're hiding them because you're jealous of them, right?”

W-What?” She blushed. “Of course not, stupid.”

 

Myungsoo laughed again, still against the wall and pulled Minah near him. He put his arms around her waist and put their forehead together. They looked at each other and the girl couldn't help but blush. Myungsoo approached their lips and Minah just closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss. But she opened it again when she heard a laugh.

 

So you were really envy of them, huh.” Minah pouted when she listened him and slapped Myungsoo's arm with all her strength.

Shut up, idiot.”

 

She moved away from his embrace and decided to approach Sungyeol and Sungjong. She cleaned what made they both move away quickly. Both breathless and with swollen lips. Minah giggled and Myungsoo went behind her.

 

Yah.” She stopped giggling, faking a serious expression. “What are you doing?”

N-Noona...” Sungjong said quietly, blushing madly just like Sungyeol.

Minah-yah... S-Sorry, but... I-I really like Sungjong-ah and...” He was interrupted with Minah's laugh.

It's ok. I'm happy you like my sweet Sungjong.” She smiled brightly. “I was really worried with him, so treat him well, huh?”

Ok!” Sungyeol said happily, hugging Sungjong by the waist.

Yah.” Myungsoo started, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes. “You could kiss like this inside the house. You're almost doing a public here.” He complained but Sungyeol just rolled his eyes.

You can't say anything, you already kissed almost every girl in Korea and you always to it at street, so... You can't say anything, huh?” Sungyeol retorted.

 

For some seconds Minah smile faded, but soon she put a fake smile in the place. E-Every girl in Korea...She clapped her hands, still faking the happiness, and told them to go inside before Sunggyu come home and complain with them.

 

Minah-yah...” Myungsoo sensed something was wrong with her, but she just smiled.

I'm going home now, I'm tired and tomorrow I have to go to college and work, huh? Good night.”

 

She quickly turned around and walked until her home. She locket the door and went straight to her room. She lied on her bed and hugged her pillow. Stupid Goo Minah. Not because it was your first kiss it was special to him too...She closed her eyes, trying to control her tears. She didn't want to cry over him.

 

 

Continue...