Chapter 6

I hate you, but I love you

 

It has been already one week that Minah and Sunggyu were working together. The day after their talk, he went to the cafe and met all the other employees. Everybody like him from the very beginning, because of him caring and lovely side and also because of his eye smile.

 

But in this one week Minah was not feeling so happy at all. After the day when she and Myungsoo had lunch together, the guy looks like being avoiding her. They would meet near their college, but he wouldn't even look at her. When they meet each other near their house, he would treat her like a stranger. Minah sighed one more time, sitting behind the counter.

 

What's up, huh?” Sunggyu asked getting closer.

Huh?” Minah looked up and just smiled, shaking her head. “It's nothing, oppa.”

Of course is something. You never look sad like this, so something must have happened.” He sat next to her, who sighed one more time.

I'm just... I don't know why but Myungsoo is avoiding me for a week already. Everything was ok before and he stopped talking to me so suddenly.”

You guys are like kids.” Sunggyu laughed a little and the girl just frowned. “One time you hate each other and other you like each other.”

I don't like him!” She looked away, trying to control her voice. “I just don't understand why he's like this.”

Hm... I don't know.” He looked at the cafe, seeing it was still a little bit empty. “Myungsoo is weird.” He stated.

I know.” Minah laughed quietly.

Do something for dinner today there at my house. He has a weak side for food.”

You just want me to cook for you, oppa.” She laughed together with Sunggyu. “But, ok, I'll be at your house and cook for you guys.”

 

-x-

 

It was 8pm when Sunggyu and Minah got together at the older's home. It was silent because the other were probably still working or at college. The girl soon went to the small kitchen there and started her work. She liked to cook, so it was not a big problem for her.

 

When the food was almost all done, Sunggyu slapped his own forehead.

 

I forgot to buy drinks for us. The fridge is empty.” He said, looking at Minah. “I'll be back soon, ok? When I come back the guys will probably have get back.”

Ok~” She almost sang and he just laughed a little.

 

After 5 minutes since Sunggyu left, she could hear the door opening and closing again.

 

Oh, you're ba-”

 

But before she could finished she looked at door and saw that it was the bedroom door that opened. In front of the door was Myungsoo with a black tank top and black sweatpants, with his eyes wide.

 

Yah, what are you doing here?” He was surprised to see her there.

I'm cooking for you guys, duh.” She tsc-ed and looked at her food again. “I thought that maybe you would stop ignoring me if I do a good food.”

 

Myungsoo got near her, looking at what she was doing. His mouth watered if the food next to him. It looks so good...

 

Do you wanna try?” She asked and he just nodded like a kid, what made she laugh. “Here~”

 

It was spaghetti, so she scrolled the pasta on the fork and put it near his face. He soon eat what was on the fork and made a loud “hmmm” showing it was delicious. He was smiling without showing his teeth, nodding his head when she asked if it was good. She just laughed seeing his mouth was all dirty.

 

You look like a kid eating...” She said while taking her finger up to his face and cleaning the corner of his mouth. He just blushed just like her when she noticed what she had done.

 

But before they could say anything, they listened someone talking to them.

 

Couples shouldn't be alone in a house.” Dongwoo joked and Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu giggled in the back.

Y-Yah.” Myungsoo almost yelling after eating what was in his mouth. “W-We aren't a couple, huh.”

Whatever you say~” Sungyeol said almost singing.

 

Minah and Myungsoo looked at each other but soon looked away, feeling too embarrassed. The guy went to side next to Sungyeol, slapping the back of his head, what made he almost shout saying “I'm your hyung, respect me.” but Myungsoo didn't care.

 

-x-

 

After the dinner, the other guys almost kicked Minah and Myungsoo out of the house. So they were against the wall of Myungsoo's house, both looking at the sky, full of stars in this night. Minah smiled a little, she always liked stars.

 

Thanks for the food today...” Myungsoo said quietly but Minah could listen to him. She looked at him but he was still staring at the sky.

It's ok. I like to cook so it's not a big deal.”

 

She smiled and soon it was silent again. Minah pouted a little, trying to get enough courage to ask what she wanted. She took a deep breath and looked at Myungsoo again.

 

Myungsoo-ah.” She called him making he look at her. “Why were you avoiding me?”

Hm...” He looked away again, feeling his cheeks getting warmer. “I saw you talking to Sunggyu at the cafe the day we had lunch together...”

Oh...” She smiled innocently. “He's the new owner of the cafe. Isn't it cool? The sad thing is that he didn't meet his harabeoji before he passed away.” She pouted a little.

Why are you always laughing with him and you're always angry with me?” He asked suddenly, surprising Minah.

Tsc, you're always complaining of me. It's too short the time when you decide to be nice and treat me right.” The girl looked away, getting angry again. “And Sunggyu-oppa is always caring and sweet with me.” Myungsoo just tsc-ed one more time.

Do you like him?”

I already said I don't like him in that way.” She rolled her eyes.

 

There was silence after she said it. But then she gasped, widening her eyes. Myungsoo now had both of his hands on the wall next to Minah's head and the was just a few inches away from the girl. He was almost holding her against the wall.

 

W-What... What are you doing?” She was surprised and didn't know what to do.

Don't like Sunggyu.” He said seriously, looking at her eyes. His eyes were cold, but with another thing that Minah couldn't say what was.

I-I don't like him... W-Why are you like this?” The closeness was making her nervous.

Minah-yah.” She looked direct into his eyes, surprised that he called her by her name for the first time.

Hm?” It was the only thing she managed to say.

I don't want you looking at Sunggyu, I don't want you smiling to Sunggyu, I don't want you loving Sunggyu.” Minah gulped still looking at Myungsoo. “I want you to look at me, I want you to smile to me... I want you to love me.”

 

Minah widened her eyes and soon she felt Myungsoo pressing his lips against her. He involved his arms around her waist and she couldn't do anything different from closing slowly her eyes and put her arms around his neck. She felt her legs become weak and she just didn't fall because Myungsoo was holding her tight. The kiss was sweet but at the same time full of passion.

 

When the kiss ended, Minah slowly opened her eyes again and saw Myungsoo looking at her. He was smiling, just like she saw in the restaurant the other day, and she couldn't help but blush. Soon she smiled too and put her head on his chest, hugging him too.

 

I like you too... Myungsoo-oppa.” Minah giggled knowing Myungsoo was blushing. And she was right, he then looked again but smiled, hugging her tight.

 

 

 

Continue...