[YabuKei] Your Love

Chie's Song Fic Collection {Super Junior, Hey! Say! BEST, Boyfriend, others by request}

Song Prompt: Your Love – Martinna McBride and Jim Brickman
Author: jhengchie
Pairing: Inoobu / Yabukei [girl!Kei]
Subject: Romance,rating: PGsummary:  I couldn’t ask for more, Your love is the greatest gift of all.
A/N: I’m so angsty right now.. and yes.. So this is somewhat sequel to till my heartache ends.. at least this ends on a happier note.


 

It’s not the flower, wrapped in fancy paper


It was on their first date that Kei received a bouquet from Kou-chan. It was a blind date set up by her friend Takaki. Kei fell for the guy immediately: not because he gave her a bouquet of her favorite Stargazers; but because Kou-chan impressed her with all the right words and the innocent smile.

 

 

The flowers never missed any occasion nor meeting; whether a piece of long stem roses on white day, three red roses on Valentine’s day, or just a plain daffodil on any given day.

 

Flowers were just accessories.. they were not the ones that made Kei Yabu so much..

it’s not the ring, I wear around my finger

 

 


Three rings for three different chapters in their lives.

The first one, Kou-chan gave Kei when they got together as a couple. Up in the famous Tokyo tower, Kouta asked Kei to be his girlfriend. Kei answered yes, not because the ring was pretty and expensive but because Kei can see the love in Kouta’s eyes.

The second one, was the family heirloom ruby ring Kou-chan gave Kei when he proposed. The ring was extravagant and it was the envy of many: but Kei it was true love that made her ring special, because Kouta’s mom insisted Kei was the perfect daughter-in-law; she loved Kouta more than anyone in this world.

The third and last ring Kou-chan gave Kei was on the one he wore till his last breath. They both chose a hand-crafted, one of a kind, limited edition gold ring as their wedding ring. It was most special since it was blessed in front of the altar and it sealed their fate and love for each other.

But it’s not the ring that made Kei love Kouta, it was his big heart and I love you’s which melted her heart.

 

In your arms, I found the strength to guide me


There were times when Kei wanted to give up: being a scholar has its gruesome disadvantages. She would stay up all night reviewing and studying for three hour exams. During those times, she would be stressed and scream at kou-chan, calling him worthless and inconsiderate. But Kouta would just stay there and embrace her; he let her cry and release all her anger.

 

This made Kei love him more, for he was unselfish and he genuinely cared.. She found a strong pillar in Kouta, her foundation for her emotions… her inspiration.

 

So when she graduated Magna Cumlaude, Kou-chan was the proudest and happiest.

 

And in your eyes, I found the light to guide me


Kei would gaze into Kouta’s eyes and would just stare. She can always see the light of hope in his eyes: something that would inspire her to do her absolute best. When she felt like everything is lost, His eyes gave her strength and would guide her back to her goals.. It was his love that Kei could see when she look into those dark orbs..

It was love when she first saw them up close.. including lust and care.. it drew Kei in a world unexplored. It also greeted Kei when She woke up the next day;

it was pure love.. and Kei can see them in Kouta’s eyes

I would be lost without you, and all that my heart could ever want has come true


Ever since the day that they met, two hearts became one and nothing can separate them: it has always been meant to be.

Kei couldn’t imagine life without Kouta and same goes for the young lad; they were inseparable. And Kei knew, when Kouta held her hands and asked her to marry him, that dreams do come true.

A fairy tale being told.. it was a magical day; Their wedding. As she walked down the aisle, her heart was beating fast, for today it was official.. Today it was the start of forever.. her dreams are now reality.

 

So you could give me wings to fly And catch me if I fall

It’s not hard to reach the sky with Kouta, HE was gentle and passionate and he made sure Kei was always on top of his list. And yes, he knows how to take care of Kei.. HE turned her into a butterfly.. he gave her wings which made her soar high: he was always the wind beneath the wings, guiding her through whatever..

 

Even when they are not together..

 

Or pull the stars down from the skySo I could wish on them all

 

Stars..

They would always look at them from their rooftop.

But it was what Kou-chan wrote for her that made her appreciate them.

Never in Kei’s wildest dreams would Kou-chan compose a song for her; but he did.

We will look at the night  sky, with a thousand of the stars..
Chikai no sora..

Kei never felt loved like this before.. it was a blessing to have Kouta.. he has always been a blessing

 

I couldn’t ask for more Your love is the greatest gift of all


But then all good things come to an end.. and it did..

Just as her world started to grow and become perfect, it crumbled when Kou-chan left her abruptly. It was fairly bitter.. but she has moved on.

During the six months that passed, Kei never felt alone.. Kou-chan was always there.. he was and will still be there for her.

And so as Spring slowly came and Sakura bloomed and painted the sky with blissful pink shower, Kei smiled and whispered

“I love you”

A butterfly landed on her bulging tummy, and her smile grew wider..

“I was thinking of naming the baby boy ryosuke and the baby girl Yuuri..”

The butterfly flapped it’s majestic red wings.

“I’m sure they’ll be pretty good individuals like you..”

A cool breeze blew and the butterfly disappeared. Kei closed her eyes and heard the familiar voice say

“I love you.. I will always love you..”

Kei smiled as she opened her eyes and saw three sakura delicately placed beside her. It was Kou-chan.. he never forgets to take care of his wife.. and soon his children..


>>>> AUTHOR'S NOTE<<<<
So how was the alternate ending.. not so angsty I believe.. ^^;