[JeongYoung] Beautiful in White

Chie's Song Fic Collection {Super Junior, Hey! Say! BEST, Boyfriend, others by request}

Pairing: Jeongmin x Youngmin 

Song Prompt: Beautiful in White - Shane Filan


a/n: For my sister Cellyne who insisted on JeongYoung..


-.-
Not sure if you noticed but when we first met, I felt so nervous I couldn't speak


It was an arranged date for Jeongmin as his parents forced him to meet a new face who would hopefully be his partner for life. He had argued that he was gay and that meeting girls on blind date doesn't suit him. He thought this would stop his parents from sendimg jim to dates but it only made them more eager to send their son down the wedding lane. This time around, they set him up with another man, a biual for him to meet and hopefully get along with.

 

Jeongmin sighed as he glanced at his watch, 15 minutes before their scheduled meeting. Then a tall figure approached him, making his head shoot up to the person's face.


"Lee Jeongmin?"

 

Jeongmin's eyes werefocused on his face, a gorgeous face that can only be described by beautiful eyes and sweet smile.


"Yes, Jo Kwangmin?!"

 

Jeongmin replied and the person took a seat.


"No. He's my twin brother. He was supposed to be your blind date but mom forgot that he was already dating someone. I am the single one, Jo Youngmin."

 

Youngmin extended a hand which Jeongmin gladly shook. Youngmin was so beautiful that Jeongmin was so star struck at the lad. His heart was beating fast and Jeongmin knew he was in love at first sight.


"Neh, when's your birthday Jeongmin-ssi?"

 

Youngmin asked and Jeongmin stuttered in reply.


"January 2, 1994. you?"

 

Jeongmin asked with a nervous smile.


"April 24, 1995"

 

Youngmin replied confidently. Jeongmin couldn't explain it but he was so mesmerized at the young lad, he ended up listening go Youngmin's stories while staring at him.


In that very moment, I found the one thing. My life has found its missing piece

 

"It's nice talking to you Jeongmin hyung"


Youngmin muttered as he waved goodbye to Jeongmin, the latter waving goodbye with a silly grin.

 

As Jeongmin watched the younger walk away, he took a deep breath and smiled widely to himself, he knew he has fallen for the younger and that he was the person he would want to spend his life with. If only Youngmin felt the same.


"So how was the date!?!?"

 

Mrs. Lee quickly asked as her son stepped inside their household.


"Perfect!"

 

Jeongmin replied with his eye smile and his mom was very ecstatic and the development. Usually, Jeongmin would throw tantrums after his blind dates but now he looks like he's in cloud nine.


"So Kwangmin was perfect?"

 

Mrs. Lee asked but Jeongmin shook his head.


"I met his twin Youngmin. Apparently Kwangmin is already dating someone."

 

His mother gave him a surprised expression  but he just went happily to his room. He then sent a text message to Youngmin.


To: Youngmin
From: Jeongmin

It was really nice meeting you! Hope you got home safely (•^^•) ppyong
Jeongmin


In a few minutes his phone vibrated and he happily read the response.

 

To: Jeongmin
From: Youngmin

Jeongmin hyung! I got home safely  <3
how about you?:-D

 

Jeongmin smiled widely and just can't contain the happiness he's feeling.

From exchange of text messages they were able to get to know each other well and ended up going out for dinner or lunch. It wasn't long until Jeongmin felt the ned to step up the game and be more than friends.

 

What we have is timeless, my love is endless

 

Jeongmin nervously paced back and forth in front of the wishing fountain they agreed to meet that day. It was exactly a year since their meeting and Jeongmin was going to use this event to officially ask Youngmin to be his boyfriend.

 

Jeongmin practiced in his head what he'll say but found it hard to say it out loud.


"Jeongmin hyung!"

 

The younger called out as he approached the older, Jeongmin waved and smiled at him. When they were face to face, Jeongmin took a deep breath and stared at Youngmin. The sun was about to set, painting the sky in romantic hues of red, purple and orange. Youngmin waited for Jeongmin to speak but was surprised when Jeongmin leaned closer and kissed him out of the blue. Youngmin smiled through the kiss before kissing back. It was magical and words aren't needed to convey what they wanted to say to each other, they love each other.

 

and with this ring I say to the world

 

Youngmin looked at the ring around his finger, it's been 3 years since they met, 2 years since they got together and a year since Jeongmin proposed to him.


Youngmin vividly recalled the first ring Jeongmin gave him when they got together. The plain band was a symbol of their love and their way to tell the world that they belong to each other. Their friends laughed at them, saying how cliched and cheesy their couples' rings were but to them, it's a concrete proof of their love.

The second ring Youngmin received was a gold ring with 3 mini diamonds embedded.

Youngmin saranghae.. Marry me.

Youngmin gaze at the billboard showing a slide show of him and Jeongmin. Then the final words made him cry, Jeongmin got on his knees and inserted the ring on his finger. It was just perfect.

And the third ring was the most important of all as it represents their union as one. The wedding band that lies on Youngmin's desk glistens and Youngmin smiled to himself as tomorrow, he will marry the person he dearly love.

 

You look so beautiful in white

 

Jeongmin checks himself one final time before stepping out of his hotel room and into the hotel garden venue for his wedding. His parents hugged him and was a bit tearful as their son will now start a family of his own.

 

"Ma, you've always wanted me to date with the intention of getting married that's why you forced me into blind dates. Now that I'm finally getting marrid, you're crying!"


Jeongmin muttered as he gingerly wiped the tears from his mother's face.

 

"I'm just overwhelmed with happiness."


Mrs. Lee muttered and checks her son's tuxedo before they took their place for the processional.The music started and Jeongmin walked down the aisle first with his parents. Then the best men, the couple Kwangmin and Hyunseong, walked after them. Then all eyes were set on Youngmin as he walked down the aisle with his parents.

 

Jeongmin smiled widely as he watched a blushing Youngmin walk with his parents. Jeongmin couldn't believe how gorgeous Youngmin was in his complimentary tuxedo. As Youngmin and his parents reached the altar, Mr. Jo handed Youngmin's hand to Jeongmin and spoke a few words.


"Jeongmin, I give my son for you to have and hold. May you continue to love each other."

 

Jeongmin nodded and took Youngmin's hand. He then leaned to whisper into Youngmin's ear.


"You look really beautiful my Younggie."

 

This made Youngmin blush harder.


"You too my Jeonggie!"

 

Youngmin muttered which made Jeongmin smile wider, his eyes disappearing into a thin line.


From now till my very last breath, this day I'll cherish

 

 

The ceremony was solemn and heartfelt, from their exchange of wedding vows and rings, to their sweetest first kiss as a married couple, their love and sincerity overflows.


"I will always love you Younggie."

 

Jeongmin muttered when they parted and Youngmin responded.


"I will always love you too Jeonggie."

 

Then Jeongmin held out his hand which Youngmin took with a smile, and they walked down the aisle happily smiling to their applauding guests.


A thousand photographs were taken that day and it all contained the happy faces of the couple who genuinely love each other.

 

--



AUTHOR'S NOTE: so this is my take on the lovely wedding song Beautiful in White. I tried to write the fic with  very light and romantic tone so hopefully it deviates from my angsty fanfics..

Heads up for my next songfic, Now and Forever featuring Youngmin. it will be my first time writing a 'you' fanfic in aff so we'll see how it will look like wahahaha

Let's welcome 2013 with good spirits!

xoxo

Chie •^^•