Beautiful Girl

Chie's Song Fic Collection {Super Junior, Hey! Say! BEST, Boyfriend, others by request}

Song Prompt: Beautiful Girl –by Jose Marie Chan

pairing: Sibum [girl!Kibum] , ninja pairings

subject: Romance

rating: PG

summary:  But something in your eyes left my heart beating so I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while

a/n: Italicized  lines were taken from the song lyrics


 

 

Beautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the door

 


Walking down the long red carpet that covers the entire length of the crowded entrance, Siwon waved and flashed a smile to his screaming fans and frenzied media men. He was, of course,  none other than Asia’s ultimate hunk, everyone wants him.. everyone likes him.. everyone wants to be with him.
It is all in a day’s work for Siwon, Smiling waving and more smiling. It’s in this daily routine that he forces himself to be the prince charming of hundreds.. if not thousands. This makes him sick; he doesn’t like the idea of being fantasized by all those fans: he only wanted one thing.


That one thing may have been too much to ask. Yet he is still human and he can always succumb to the feeling that is uniquely ours: LOVE.
He feels loved.. yes it’s a fact: when his mom praises him for his work, when his dad  congratulates him with all the fatherly pride and love, when his fans scream for him. But he yearns for a different kind of love.. one that only one girl can give, one that may be impossible to give, one that may never exist.

“another Fan meet?”  Siwon asked as he gloomily looked at his manager.

“it’s for the promotion of your drama” His manager explained calmly.


“besides, it’ll just be 5 girls chosen by the station.”

 

Siwon sighed and signed the papers and turned o his journal and wrote something. In his caliber, it still amazes me how he manages to keep a journal.. he is sentimental still.

Siwon entered the room where four young ladies sat in silence. Four, I thought it was five?  Siwon thought to himself but shrugged the idea. Indeed there was someone missing and she was missing the opportunity of a lifetime, it was her loss.. not Siwon’s.

The fanmeet went well, much to Siwon’s amazement; the girls were well behaved and very accommodating… but none may provide what he really needs… they can never give…

The meet ended with a smile and a picture that will paint a thousand words and will turn up millions of jealous fangirls. Siwon and his entourage left the room in rush and went through with their schedule when a timid girl bumped into him and scattered all the paper and worksheets on the floor. Siwon looked at the young girl as she says sorry and hurriedly picked up the pieces of paper. She stood up and straightened herself. Siwon was struck by the beauty and confidence that the young lady exudes. Somewhere in his mind, a light bulb lit off.

 

You said "hello" and I turned to go But something in your eyes left my heart beating

 

“I’m sorry” the girl muttered and Siwon can see the innocent soul that this girl possesses. Siwon and his entourage went their way before she can even mutter “hello”. She slowly frowned but soon went her way.

“why were you so late?!” Sungmin asked the panting friend.

“oh.. I was..”

“Kibum! On all days.. why now.. you missed him and he was such a gorgeous person.. not to mention kind and prince-like!”

“oh stop it Minnie!”

“Why were you late?” Sungmin insisted and forced Kibum to speak up.

“Fine! I was disqualified.. my supervisor found out about it and as an intern I can’t join any of the station’s promo” Kibum said as she sulk in a corner.

“what!?! That was unfair.. you joined even before you got the internship!”

“rules are rules..”

“too bad..”

Back in the car, Siwon thought hard as he stare outside the window. His heart was being abnormal and he can’t explain why. He still recalls the certain glow that he saw in that girl’s eyes. Somehow it was calming.. it feels familiar… Could it be? May be yes.. may be no…

 

I knew that I’d love again after a long, long while

 

Siwon turned the pages of his journal; They were turning yellow and brittle. As he flips the pages, a yellowed and worn photograph fell. Siwon picked it up and painful memories fill him up. It was from long ago, when he was rather young and his heart was inexperienced. It was when love seems like a fairy tale, always ends in happily ever after.

Siwon painfully recalls his bitter past, of times when he dreamed of spending his eternity with the one person he loves.. that was then..
Siwon’s brother entered his room after a soft knock.

“manager hyung said you were a little gloomy..”

Siwon quickly shut the journal and shove it into the drawer. He looked back at the younger brother with tearful eyes.

“Kyuhyun.. is it ok to fall in love?”

Kyuhyun gave a soft laugh and hugged the elder brother.

“you know, it’s been decades.. Hyung let her go..”

“kyu.. really.. is it really ok?”

“Hyung.. you’ve had a hard time letting her go and I thought you’ve moved on.. it was not your felt.. she left you for that stupid foreign.. ”

“He is my best friend.. have some respect for the guy!”

“fine … Your girl left you for your Chinese best friend! And you were such a martyr.. Hyung.. give yourself some chance to be happy!”

“maybe I have moved on.. don’t make me remember anymore”

Siwon thanked the younger brother who left him alone to ponder. Maybe he had moved on.. . because his mind recalls only one thing.. the perfect eyes that stared back at him.

 

It was destiny's game, For when love finally came onI rushed in line only to find that you were gone.

 

Maybe it was destiny or some tragic fate that Siwon found the person he was thinking of.

Kibum handed him the interview papers for the live broadcast of the popular talk show; She smiled then went her way. Siwon was shocked to see the girl once again, he wanted to talk to her but he has an interview to do.

He smiled for the camera and answered the questions in a showbizly manner that neither revealed nor hid anything about him; besides this will keep the mass hanging on by the thread for the juiciest details about him.

He rushed to find the girl he wanted to meet; the girl who made his  heart beat once again.. the breath of fresh air and the vision of clarity in this dark swirl we call world.

“so you work here? Minnie?”

“oh not really.. I just came to visit my friend who is having her internship here.” Sungmin replied

“by the way I’m Kyu.. I  personally know Siwon..”

“really?”

“don’t believe me?”

“playboy and show off..” Sungmin turned away and was surprised to see her friend.

“so who are you talking with?”

“oh.. this is Kyuhyun, he said he personally know Siwon.. I don’t believe him ofcourse..”

Kibum smiled and extended her hand

“I’m Kibum nice to meet you,”

“Kyuhyun.. same here..”

Kyuhyun was captivated by the beautiful girl that stood before her as he shook her hands.

“oh, I’d better go, my supervisor will get mad at me when I turn up late, excuse me”

Kibum walked towards another room and left Kyuhyun entranced by her beauty; Sungmin needs to snap him back to earth.

“wow.. you guys sure fell for her.. she’s a real beauty isn’t she?” Sungmin said proudly; she’s Kibum best friend and long had she accepted that her friend

is the fairest maiden in this entire planet, she longs for one thing… that is to see Kibum with her one true love..

“you’re not jealous at all?” Kyuhyun curiously asked the other..

“not at all.. it is my joy to see her glow.. she was very timid and shy before.. never knew her real charm.. and now that she finally realized the power of her beauty and grace, it satisfies my heart to know that I’ve helped her reach this far..”

Kyuhyun looked at the young girl with admiration.. a selfless person who truly loves her friend.. who doesn’t want anything in return.

“yoh.. Kyu..” The two looked at the direction of the voice, It was Siwon.

“oh, hyung.. what’s up?”

“Have you seen a young girl pass this way? The one with captivating eyes and gorgeous smile?”

Kyuhyun thought hard as Sungmin’s jaws dropped.

“ah.. must be pertaining to Kibum..”

“Kibum?!?!”

“yah.. she..” Before Kyuhyun can finish Siwon rushed to find the girl named Kibum.

“so.. you’re not lying?!?!” Sungmin said to  Kyuhyun who just smirked

“see..  I told you so..”

 

Whenever you are, I fear that I might Have lost you forever like a song in the night

 

Siwon rushed to search for the girl named Kibum, De don’t know where to search but he just went where his feet will take him.. to the ends of the earth.. he didn’t care.. All he thinks about now is that he needs to find her.

Thoughts flood him as he regrets not having to personally talk to her.. missing the opportunities God had given him.. and he fears that he’ll lose her.. even before he had the chance to tell her how he feels..

He feels a different kind of rush.. not like the ones he felt while doing stunts.. or when accepting awards.. or even performing on stage.. it was different.. way different…

But he feels a certain loneliness; he may not find her.. she may not even love him back… Siwon felt the need to cry.. like the ones he usually play in the movies.. when the lead actor loses the girl he loves… when tragedy struck.. when a life is lost.. when love is forgotten..

Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come true

Never the less, Siwon searched high and low, every room and floor of this vast TV station building. He panted as he opened the final door, the last chance of meeting her.. the last one.

He closed his eyes and prayed for a miracle… that somehow, even just a glimpse of the fair maiden, God grants his final wish. HE slowly turned the knob and opened the door… only to find an empty office… dark and cold. He sighed, not in relief but in disappointment as he gently closed the door and turn to run towards the halls..

“ouch!”

Once again the papers were thrown way up in the air as a young girl fell to the floor.

“I’m sorry..”

Siwon helped the girl up and stood there frozen, once again, as the girl straighten herself.

“oh.. hello sir..”

Out of nowhere, Siwon embraced the surprised lass.

“where have you been all this time.. I’ve searched for you.. don’t ever go.. promise me that..”

Siwon held the girl tighter.

“neh, sir.. I don’t understand”

Siwon let go of the girl as she extended her hand.

“I’m Kibum..”

“Siwon.. Choi Siwon..”

Kibum shook hands with Siwon then bent down to pick up the papers.

“I’m sorry for being so clumsy..”

“it’s my fault..” Siwon answered back, holding back the tears that are threatening to fall.

 

You've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love again and I'm glad that it's you

 

Kibum bowed low as she collected all the papers and went inside the room, leaving Siwon alone in the corridor; hating himself for the embarrassment he caused himself. He slowly walked towards the fire exit, at least there he could mourn in silence and no one would ever notice.

“hyung.. where are you going?”

Kyuhyun called out his older brother and Siwon looked back at the younger brother with tearful eyes.

“what’s wrong hyung.. “

Siwon shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. Sungmin assessed that the actor is close to collapsing and instructed Kyuhyun to assist him inside the room. Sungmin opened the door and assisted the two inside. Kibum was shocked to see them.

“anything wrong?” Kibum innocently asked as she pour some water on a glass and handed it to him. Siwon absently grabbed the glass, accidentally touching Kibum’s pale hands making her drop the glass she’s holding..

“I’m Sorry..”

Kibum muttered as she picked up the glass; it was still in one piece, thanks to the power of carpeting.

Siwon stood up and held her hands. He stared deep into her eyes and mustered the courage to kiss the unsuspecting Kibum. He held her close and deepens the kiss; Kibum was silent and unresponsive. Siwon held back the tears once more as he decided to let her go when Kibum cupped his cheeks and kissed him back. Siwon broke off and the two gasped for air..

“I’m sorry” Kibum once again muttered as tears feel from her eyes..

“don’t.. don’t be sorry..” Siwon embraced her and kissed her forehead.. he whispered into her ears

“I’m glad I fell for you… I’m never letting go..”

Sungmin was also in tears as her wish finally came true.. her best friend will be happy in Siwon’s company… She absently rested her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder that made the other smile as he handed her a handkerchief..

“such a crybaby..”

 


 

a/n: Written back in 2010 or 2011 so this is really cheesy but the song is very romantic~ ^^