JYP

Why Did I Fall For You

Dara's POV

 


I woke up 8 next morning. I slightly groaned and look at my phone for messages or calls.

 

I my corby just to find 3 messages.

 

'From: Hye Sun
Heard the news from the gurls
Be strong...and gud luck'

 

'From: Khun
Gud Morning
just to say HI'

 

I kinda feel giddy when I read the second one. But, how did he get my number? BOM.

 

'From: YG
Go to my office exactly 9 in the morning
Thanks'

 

After I read the last one I picked up my towel and headed to my closet to lay some clothes on my bed. I quickly went inside the bathroom and turned the shower on. After 15 minutes of showering I dried myself up and quickly got dressed.

 

OUTFIT

 

I rushed out my room and gone through my favorite part of the house'THE KITCHEN', were my precious ramen is located. I headed through the ref to find a note saying

 

'From: Bom
Uhhmm we already

left your breakfast is

at the table and dont eat

RAMEN you ramen addict'

 

I giggled and ate the sunny side up and hotdog. I went outside to ride the van and quickly headed to the office.

 

-------------------------------------------------------
 

I knocked first and got inside. I saw Yang Hyun calling someone on the phone and asked me to sit. As 30 seconds past the call ended and he looked at me and nodded as he silently judged me.

 

" Dara-ah, you will have to act on a MV of a JYP artist ", I slightly nodded my head in agreement but still confused. Why me?

 

" Who will be the singer and the actors who'll work with me? ",I asked as I fidgeted in my seat.

 

" It's still unknown ... nonetheless don't you have any other questions regarding this assignment ?", He asked.

 

" Uhhmmm, Why me? They could just ask someone from their entertainment, couldn't they? ",I was really curious.

 

"Actually Jinyoung told me that he wants someone that could grab some attention more and that's you. If there are no further questions then you could start tommorow at 7 in the morning ", He told me as I bowed and left.

 

Well, at least I have to keep myself busy.

---------------------------------------------------------