Reason

Why Did I Fall For You

Next Day


Dara's POV


I slowly woke up as I tried to open my sore eyes. Once it opened I saw a man's face, when I turned to the right side of the bed. He looks familiar though, I looked at my surroundings, it's clearly not my room nor our place. I shook my head in disbelief and tried to wake the man up. The man groaned and noticed that I was awake. He squished his brown doe eyes, still half asleep.

 

" Oh,you're awake ",he said as he scratch the back of his head, and fixed himself up.

 

I nodded. I noticed that the man was none other than ... Nichkhun.

 

" What happened?, Why am I here? ",I questioned him as I stood up from my sit.

 

" I found you at the backstage. Collapsed and I panicked so I took you here cause I don't know where you leave Sandara-sshi ",He simply replied back as he posted a shy smile on his face.

 

" Kamsahamnida ",I muttered " and please don't need any formalities ",My bright smile escaped even though I feel kinda tired.

 

" Are you okay now? ", He looked at me still curious from what happened.

 

" I guess so... ",I simply answered.

 

A few seconds passed and the room fell into a awkward silence. I stole a glance at the boy beside me. I watched as I opened his mouth and flowed the words I don't need to know.

 

" What happened yesterday? Why are you drenched out? ", He questioned me again. I guess I could tell him.

 

" Can I trust you? ",He nodded his head.

 

Flashback

 

After he texted me I put on my disguise and headed to our hideout. He was there sitting calmly as he watched the sun set. I quickly slid my arms through his waist and caressed his porcelain cheeks.

 

A few seconds passed as he started to cry.

 

" Sandy (thats what he calls her), we need to break up ",He held my hands tighter as I gasp heavily.

 

" You're joking right? ",I tried to convince myself as a dried laugh escaped my lips.

 

" Sorry but this is for the best ",He let go of my wrist and turned his back at me.

 

My thoughts were running wild and I ran as fast as I could to reach him.

 

" At least tell me a reason ... Just please give me a reason, Jae ",I whispered and my grip on his wrist got tighter.

 

" I love you, but I got to do this ", at the words my grip loosened and I never looked at hima as I heard his footsteps on the pavement grew weaker.

 

Rain drops started to fall like my tears heavily falling too. My knees weakened as I walked back to the WinWin studio.

 

" Jae ", I mumbled " Why,Why do you have to leave? "

 

I tears escaped and came to fall.

 

" Kim JaeJoong WHY? ", I shouted as I emphasize the word Why.

 

The question that I have wanted to ask.

 

End of Flashback


-------------------------------------------