I'm not falling for her am I?

Why Did I Fall For You

Nichkhun's POV


I walked closer to see the petite girl was ... Dara noona?

 

I quickly carried her bridal style and tried to run as fast as I can to Woo's dressing room. I reached for the door knob faced the wide eyed Wooyoung as I lay Dara noona in a soft couch.

 

" Khun,what happened? ",Woo quickly rush to her side and caressed her milky soft cheeks.

 

"I d-dont k-know-w,I just saw her lying on the floor and she's burning",I stuttered while saying that.

 

" Aishh, we better hurry she's soaked wet ",I carried her, dashing to the driveway then to the back seat of the car.

 

" Woo,sit at the front ",He swiftly sat and buckled in his seat still stealing a few glances as I started to drive.

 

" Uhhmm, Khun, do you know where she lives? ",Wooyoung said as he scratch the back of his head and tried to look at the noona at the back seat of the speeding car.

 

" Aniyo!... we'll bring her to our dorm then after she wakes up we'll take her to her place ",I responded as I tried to speed up as we reached our dorm.It took only 15 minutes.I knocked at the door as Wooyoung carried her.

 

" Taec,OPEN THE DOOR or I'LL KICK IT ",I tried to be calm but I didn't.

 

After 10 seconds of knocking I saw him open the door eating dried mangoes until he landed his eyes on Dara noona. He was shocked. So I pushed him over and open my room as Wooyoung followed me. He laid the petite girl on the soft bed.

 

" Woo get some water! ",I said as Woo rushed out and get some.

 

I sat on the side of the bed and look at the girl laying in. Her skin was so perfect. So creamy looking.How could someone be so beautiful? I swept her soft brown hair to see her face as it radiant on the moonlight. My eyes landed on her cherry lips, her lips were not full yet not thin, just right, and a very pretty shade of pink....no don't look at it Khun. I leaned closer and stole a kiss (or shall I say a peck).

 

I stood up and walked in circles.This can't be...I'm not falling for her am I?

 

-----------------------------------
 

No One's POV


Nichkhun didn't notice that someone saw what he did. As the guy have jealousy on his eyes like it have been stabbed a hundred times.

 

---------------------------------