The Conference

Why Did I Fall For You

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

After a few seconds of glaring at each other while Dara was talking with the producers, we were interrupted by loud knocks. MissA entered the room with their manager and the director of the music video itself; they managed to greet us while each of us returned with polite bows while I still held her hand not caring if anyone saw which only was the latter.

 

Jinyoung hyung stood up while the others sat at the seats inside the conference table.

 

 

The director stood next to him while hyung cheekily put his hands on the director's shoulders.

 

" Meet Director Kim Jeong Hoon, He's one of the greatest young directors out there and he'll be the one directing all of you for the music video "

 

 

The producers up front were all doing the handshake with the young director.

 

Jaejoong continued to look at Dara while the girl fidgeted at her chair looking quite anxious to already end the meeting. I held the urge to hold her hand again but I can't. My hand quickly s its way to her other as I offered an encouraging smile.

 

" Thank you, Khun-ah ", She quietly mumbled as she stared at the pair of hands.

 

My mind lost track at that time and didn't notice the time for the most hour as they discussed the setting and the time when the video will be made.

 

A few stolen glances was what I busied myself in the hours while I feel the glare of the other man at the opposite which I ignored, until I felt a crumpled paper ball hit my head. 

 

As I tried to find whoever threw the ball which the culprit, surprisingly was Min. She was looking at me while she silently laughed with Suzy. They pointed at the paper which I picked up as they silently asked me to open it.

 

As I looked through and read the scribble on the paper, a mumbled a silent curse.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

That was bad

LOL I'm editing the whole story and found the errors

:P