Where could TamTam's father be?

Why Did I Fall For You

Dara's POV


" I gotta go now before the Bomtaro kills me, and thank you for taking care of me ",I smiled and leaned to slightly kiss Nichkhun in the cheeks for showing my gratitude. I waved my hands once again to say goodbye and slowly closed the door behind me now.

 

---------------------------------------------
 

" Yah,I’m back! " I walked into the apartment and saw them shocked but still they recovered quickly then after that they literally brought themselves to me for a big group hug.

 

" Ssantoki, you got us really worried ",Their hug went tighter.

 

" I-I c-can't br-rea-ath-he ",I stuttered saying as they released me from their hug slowly.

 

" Unnie,where have you been? what happened? where did you stay? ",CL blurted without taking a breath.

 

" CL unnie,let her explain one by one now ",Minzy said shaking CL's head. They're two weird people.

 

I told them the whole story. How I get brokenhearted. How someone saved me and who they are.

 

" I'll kill Jaejoong if I see him again ",Bom knuckled her fist and punched my...TAMTAM?!

 

" Yah don't punch my sweet TamTam ",I said as I hugged my already injured stuff toy.

 

" Where could TamTam's father be? ",Minzy stucked her finger in her forehead and made the thinking look. That was another weird and random question.

 

" TamTam is adopted, right Chaerin-ah ", I turned to look at our leader but she just ignored the question.

 

" Waiiitt, Unnie so you met 2pm, right? ",CL's eyes sparkled as she sat by my side and cuddled me.

 

" Ssantoki, describe us how they look and what's their personality? ",They scouted near me. I looked at them and shook my head in disapproval, I might like to tease them this time.

 

" Sorry but no can do ",I said.

 

They heavily sighed.

 

" So unnie, did you met your ever loyal fanboy? ",Minzy asked in a teasing way.

 

" Who's ,Who ",I started thinking...could it be I have a fanboy in 2pm.

 

" Unnie,you've got a lot searching to do ",Minzy said again.

 

I bent down as I took my laptop beside me and started searching. As I search more I started to get interested in them. Now I saw the right article called '2pm member really liked Dara Park'. I entered the site and scroll down to only find its...JANG WOOYOUNG?!

 

---------------------------------------------

No One's POV


 

After Dara left each of them gave Nichkhun a strong gaze that if looks could kill, he will surely be dead right now. Wooyoung's gaze or shall I say the DEATH GLARE turned into a fake smile and tried to lighten up the mood.

 

" Uhhhmmm ... gotta leave you two here ... BYE!!! ",Taecyeon said before they all rushed and dashed through  their room's.

 

" Khun hyung, What's your relationship with Dara noona ",Wooyoung tried to control his rage.

 

" Were just friends Woo, nothing special... ",Nichkhun explained himself as he scratch the back of his head and slouched at the soft couch behind him.

 

" You're sure right? ,so can you please help me with her and me ... getting her fall for me, PLEASE HYUNG PLEASE ", Wooyoung tried to plead the man sitting on the soft couch after being relief by his answer.

 

" I'll try,Okay ",He answered as he looked down and had this sad feeling of jealousy.

 

Wooyoung jump for joy and thanked his hyung dearly before going back to his bedroom.

 

When Wooyoung was gone, he tried to wonder if his feelings was just really the feeling he was thinking.

 

-------------------------------------