Neighbors?!

Why Did I Fall For You

Nichkhun's POV

 

" Sshhh...there's no reason to cry, noona. Stop crying and.... please~, " I sweetly said and kissed her hair while its strands.

 

" Okay ", she pulled away and started wiping her tears away with the back of her hand.

 

" Ya, don't use that! " I pulled her hands away from her eyes and wiped her tears away with my tissue.

 

" There, there...Don't cry anymore. It doesn't look good for a girl like you to cry, noona ", I hushed her as she hugged me.

 

" And I'm really feeling guilty for asking you that question, " I said.

 

How can he leave her like that? what kind of man would leave a beautiful girl like her? Jeajoong-sshi must be stupid...

 

And then my thoughts got interrupted.

 

" Yah, Hyung-----Dara-sshi you're awake,would you like to eat breakfast, I cooked it ",Wooyoung just burst out of the door with a bright smile on his face.

 

" Neh ,Kamsahamnida ",she gave him a shy smile in return and I could see my dear friend Woo blushing and that's worth teasing for. But why do I feel a tingeling feeling inside me...?This is just confusing.

 

" Noona, let's go down now and don't please don't be sad I'll make you happy,so friends? ", I said with a big smile  plastered on my face.

 

" Neh, friends ", she too smiled at me and grab my wrist to run down the stairs. This feeling is so cozy. I led her to the kitchen were the boys are munching their newly cooked meal happily while some are being noisy.

 

" Ahem ", I tried fake coughing and their eyes are now on us.

 

" Annyeong, Good Morning Dara-sshi ", they greeted her warmly. I could see her cheeks slowly burning ,awww how cute.

 

" Annyeong " she said as I lead her to a sit next to mine and Wooyoung.

 

" And please no need for formalities, just call me noona ", She warmly smiled at them.

 

" But noona you look younger than us ",Junsu said while scratching the back of his head. We started laughing. She pouted very cutely.

 

" Noona thats right ",they all said in unison.

 

" Ok, let's eat ", Wooyoung placed her food as she bowed her head and started eating. I stole a small glance and smiled. She looked very happy with what she ate.

 

" Wooyoung-sshi, this is really great ... I haven't eaten real food nowadays ",a smile crept on Wooyoung's face as he heard her praise him.

 

" Noona, I like your songs ", Chansung made the i-dont-care dance. We finished eating breakfast.

 

" Where do you live? ",I asked her.

 

" I leave at ------------- ", she answered me and in my shock were just neighbors.

 

" So thats why the other house right there didn't turned off the light whole night ", Junho said while munching his dried mangoes.

 

" I'm dead,Bomtaro will surely kill me ",I could see cold sweat slowly forming on her face.


---------------------------------------------