Force Confession..

Secret Love

 

"annyeong N-aaahhh.." call Juniel as she regconize N's back. but N doesn't turn back.
 
"Am I call the wrong person?" Juniel think it. then she try to chase that guy to regconize it. 
 
"why are he going fast? i can't get him.." she pout and breathless. 
 
then she going walk like normal again. that guy just disappear from her view. 
 
she walk then walk. 
 
"JUNIEL!!!" N shout at Juniel ear. Juniel shock then wanna fall. 
 
"yahhh! Junny.. why are you fall?" Juniel fall to N's arm. and juniel's body became stiff. N panic. 
 
"yahhh! wake up!" N slap her face softly. but, doesn't have any expresion from her. 
 
then he take a bottle of water at Juniel's bag. he open the cover then speckle it to Juniel's face. 
 
suddenly, she awake. 
 
"what just happening?" Juniel ask N. 
 
"why are you faint just now?" N scold her. 
 
"what? why are you shocking me!" Juniel Scold him back then pat N's arm. 
 
"yahhh! its hurt." N complain. 
 
"what thee heck! shut your mouth you're bastard!" Juniel scold him again. 
 
"just stop it. i don't want to hear your loud voice again." N comment Juniel's voice. while with it, Juniel look at her watch. 
 
"you know what, its late to go to school now." Juniel told to N. 
 
"then, let's skip today, where did we wanna go?" N going crazy. Juniel curious. 
 
"its okay if your girl will find you?" Juniel wake him up. 
 
"aihh.. its okay. i've bored to see her almost everyday." N confess his feeling. 
 
"what the heck? but its not almots everyday. its everyday already." Juniel make a correction. 
 
"by the way, i wanna eat some ice cream. can I?" Juniel continued it. 
 
"up to you. but, can you buy it to me?" N make his cute face. Juniel push his face. 
 
"nae.. just once." Juniel agreed. 
 
"awww.. what a cool friend." N pinch Juniel's nose. 
 
"yahhh! stop doing it! or i'll take back my word just now." Juniel scold him. 
 
-at ice cream booth- 
 
"Junny, why are you appeared unhappy?" N ask her while his ice cream and stare at Juniel's face. 
 
"herm? I just think, I might be jinja in love with Leo." Juniel just confess it while her ice cream too.
 
"just confess to him then." N told her to do it.
 
"erk? but how? its impossible." Juniel like wanna denied it.
 
"nothing was impossible in this world." N said. 
 
"but, you know, its hard." Juniel tell her feeling.
 
"and im hurt." she continue it. 
 
"or! you can just ask me to tell it to him." N suggest some idea.
 
"erk? can you do it? but i'm ashamed." Juniel wanna be cool. 
 
"I'll try, nae?" N volenteer him self. 
 
"hmmm.." Juniel thinking..
 
"shh.. i'll do it nae." N wanna Juniel just follow his plan. 
 
"naee.." Juniel nod slothful.