Persuade..

Secret Love

 

(Juniel P.O.V)
 
-phone's ringing-
 
"saengie! take my phone for a sec!" I shout to my dongsaeng. 
 
"where is it?" she reply me. 
 
"at our room!" i shout again. 
 
"palli-ahhh, saeng!" I contineud. Then she came to me as my phone was ringing. 
 
"I think it just a text." She told me. erk? how did she know it?
 
"hehehehe..." I smile to her like a gout. then she pat me. 
 
"what the heck! you're my saeng! pabo saeng!" I spit a words again. hahaha.
 
"stop calling me pabo! you're pabo! you make me leave the stove because of your stupid dumb phone! don't you know it?" she scold me. 
 
"wooow.. you scold me. power saeng!" i'm make some thumbs up to her. yeahhh! i'm going crazy already. 
 
"by the way unnie, you seem really weird from day by day. what's was going on with you?" JunKyung ask me. its my saeng. name Junkyung.
 
"i think, i'm really guilt cause i've been scold Leo. that innocent and arrogant man." i speak the truht to my saeng. 
 
"erghh.. what have you been do! that Leo was so hot to being scold by you!" she scold me back. 
 
"then, what are you suggest me to do?" I try to ask her.
 
"ermm.. i think, you should persuade him and apologize to him." that what she suggest to me. never ever ever i'll do it!
 
"hard." I answered it simple. 
 
"what is hard? the hardest the coolest." she told me.
 
"is it cool?" i ask her as i stare her straight to her eyes.
 
"yes! of cause." she answered it fastly. 
 
"i'll try it then." I told her as i don't even think about it. i just addict with the word of cool then i accept to do it. 
 
pabo me.