N's story...

Secret Love

 

N were have a big fight with his GF now. But, Juniel don't even know about it as N doesn't even told her. 
 
IU love him, but.. IU think that N was really close with Juniel. and N doesn't see that she was hurt from the start. 
 
with that, IU wanna make N Jealous. but, N doesn't care about it. 
 
IU hurt again. 
 
Then, one day.. IU meet N face to face then ask him for what are he think about IU. doesn't he love IU?
 
"can I ask something for you?" IU ask him with fear. 
 
"what is it?" N just calm like always. 
 
"do you know that i'm cheat on you?" IU be brave to ask it.
 
"yes." with his pride. 
 
"then, why aren't you scold me or just break up with me?" IU ask him again.
 
"erk? cause I love you." he told her. IU blush.
 
"but, you know what, you doesn't even care about me." IU tell him what she has been keep in her heart. 
 
"you just care about Juniel. help her with Leo.. always go out with her, without my knowing. you know what? i've hurt in my heart!" IU confess it. and N just relax like always. 
 
"see.. you just the same." IU complained.
 
"i'm do it for a reason. the reason is..." N paused his words again. its make everybody annoyed with him. 
 
"the reason is...?" IU want him to continue his words.
 
"i can't tell you." and he make IU annoyed again. 
 
"yahhh! i'm your girlfriend!" IU scold him. 
 
"then?" N ask her. 
 
"you just treat me like your friend! just friend!" N don't care about it.
 
"erghhh.. really tired to fight with you. you don't even care about it." IU complain again and show her expresion that she was tired. 
 
"are you done?" N ask her with blur face. 
 
"you guess what? yes! I'm done." IU answered it.
 
"okay.. goodnight.. bye. i've got a lot works to do. see you next time." N go away from her. 
 
why is he became like that? what is IU's fault? hmmm..