Leave...

Secret Love

 

After that day, IU and Juniel doesn't even get a text or call from N. 
 
what have been happened?
 
Juniel feel so lonely without him. Juniel find him everywhere. at his home, school, playground... and more...
 
lastly she just give up. where did he go?
 
the next day, Juniel go to school like always and she seat at her desk. then, she look in the desk, there's something .. its letters. she wonder who give it to her. 
 
"its from N?" she ask herself and she try to open it. 
 
'Dear my lovely bestfriend, 
 
I'm wanna apologize to you, for all my mistake to you and poke you, pinch your cheek and nose and pat your head.. for the short words, I want to apologize. 
 
actually, I wanna say that, I want you to be with Leo before I go. I hope it. but I don't know its can became true or not. 
 
ohh.. speaking with the word of 'go'.. my family just tell to me that I have to study in oversea for my last year. I don't know what their thinking. I'm happy to be here. aihh.. but I can't fight my mom's word. 
 
I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving you.. I love you so much buddy. I'll miss you.
 
your fake future husband,
 
N'
 
Juniel read it while about to cry. her friend that seat next to her just look at her. 
 
Juniel start to get up from her seat then she about to chase N to the airport. 
 
while that, Leo saw Juniel's run while crying. Leo want to get her. 
 
Leo catch her up.
 
"what is going on?" Leo ask her. 
 
"N leaving us! we must stop him!" Juniel tell Leo as she try to get away from Leo. 
 
"erghh.. what a messed. let's go with me." Leo told her. 
 
they went to the airport together. Leo and Juniel try to find N in the airport. 
 
but, where is he? Leo and Juniel separate as the airport just to big just wanna find in one way. 
 
"where is him!" Juniel shouts while she crying harder. 
 
then she get tired. she want seat on the seater. there's a boy beside her. 
 
"tired?" he just ask Juniel. Juniel just nodded without look at him.
 
"where was him?" Juniel about to faint as she had not enough oxygen. 
 
the guy next to her just give her some inhaler. 
 
Juniel became normal again by a sec. 
 
"where did he know that i'm got an asthma?" Juniel take a look on that guy. 
 
"N!" Juniel shouts and she hugged him. N shock.
 
"yahhh! slow down! have a lot of people here!" N said it as he pat Juniel's head. 
 
"what the heck!? its hurt." Juniel going pamper as she pout. 
 
By a sec, Leo come and seat next to N.
 
"what do you think? wanna hurt her?" Leo asked N. 
 
"I just wanna say that, you got to take care of her. that's my last word for you." N a little charm with it.
 
"what do you guys talking about?" Juniel wanna know it to. As she didn't hear anything what N and Leo just talk. 
 
"nothing honey." N said to her as he don't want to make Juniel's curious. 
 
"so, when your flight." Leo ask N. 
 
"about a hour and a half." Leo just nodded. 
 
"you supposed to be in the departure hall now." Juniel tell him. 
 
"ermm.. see you guys next time then." N about to get up from his seat.
 
"ohh.. hope will be next time to us." Leo said it as he get up too. 
 
"of cause there will be next time." Juniel said. 
 
"take care of my Juniel.. nae?" N whispered to Leo's ear.
 
"yes sir!" Leo salute.
 
"what the heck! yah! said it to me what just N said to you!" Juniel hold Leo's cheek side to side.
 
"its nothing." Leo tell her as he rubbed his head. 
 
"erghh.." Juniel sigh hardly. 
 
"yahh.. be cool honey. I'll always be in your heart as your bestfriend forever." N hugged Juniel tighly. 
 
"ermm.. naee.. take care.." Juniel said to him. 
 
" yes.. take care dude." Leo slit. 
 
N about to enter the departure hall... 
 
Juniel and Leo just waves their hand to N.