Fight.

Secret Love

 

after that confession, Juniel being ignore by Leo. Juniel not satisfied with it. 
 
someday, she make some crazy thing. 
 
she went scold him for no reason. she going crazy and her friend just take a look on her. they're doing nothing. 
 
N think Leo deserved to be scold like that. 
 
after the fight, Juniel feels so great. but she more sad as her new friends just ruined.
 
-at playground with N- 
 
"I feel so greatt!" Juniel shout and jump.
 
"yahh.. slow down. its public." N tell her while cover then pull her to the bench. 
 
Juniel just can't breath after N cover . 
 
"don't... you.. k..no....noww.. that I'm have asthma?!" Juniel's breathless. N pat her back slowly and rubbed her back. 
 
"huh.. you can't think why am I faint in that day? pabo you." Juniel spit that words. 
 
"Im sorry." N look down as he feel really guilt. 
 
"by the way, i feel so guilty for Leo." Juniel start to say about her true feeling. 
 
"ahh.. don't be, he'll be okay, but you? don't be like that nae." N try to make a cool down. Juniel stare at N's eyes. 
 
"what?" N ask her. 
 
"said like that just too easy, but make it? don't you think about it?" Juniel told him as she almost wanna cry. 
 
"yahh.. stop being like this or i'll kill him!" N forced her and pat her arm.
 
"yahh! its hurt." Juniel start to cry.. N going crazy. he can't hear any girl that crying next to him. 
 
"stop crying! or i'll leave you here." N said to her. Juniel stop cry.
 
"but promise me one thing." Juniel make a condition. 
 
"what is it then?" N wanna know it.
 
"don't ever pat me anymore or i'll cry near your ear again. and this time i'll make it really loudly." Juniel tell him. N a little shock. 
 
"ermmm? i can't accept it." N show his tounge. 
 
"yahhh! stop playing like that!" Juniel scold him while try to chase him as he start to run.