Being ignore u.u

Secret Love

 

(Juniel P.O.V)
 
"hey IU!" I'm shout when I saw my best friend. But, I saw her with a hot girl in this school. I'm curious. I think that she just say that she hate that hot girl.
 
"hey Junny." she greeted me back but her face seen don't like to look me in here.
 
"seen like you're busy, may I went to our class first?" I'm think better that I don't disturb her. 
 
"okay, see you in class then." she said that nicely.
 
Its really weird, how dare she do that face to me. I think that we're good friend. but now? she wanna be popular? OMO!
 
(IU P.O.V)
 
I sigh. 'huh, luckly she understand my emotion just now.' 
 
it almost ruin my plan to be a famous girl like Ailee. OMO! what do Ailee think to me if she know that I'm be friend with a nerd girl.
 
but she didn't so nerd actually. she cute, but she not my taste to be my great friend forever. I wanna make some change in my life. 
 
-saw N walking- 
 
My heart was beating fast. i don't know why is it going like this. OMO N-aahh ._. I think i'm falling for him! i think it while cover my mouth with my hands. like seriously? 
 
I'm walking to the class. i saw Juniel at beside my seat. I don't think that i can go face to face to her again. 
 
(Juniel P.O.V)
 
what is she doing out there? i have a lot story to tell her. aisshh.. I pout.
 
(end P.O.V)
 
IU just ignore Juniel for a day. Juniel think of her fault, but theres nothing mistake that she doing. a day by day just past. still be like that. Juniel just resignedly that IU don't want to be friend with her anymore.