Fall In Love...

Secret Love

 

(Juniel P.O.V)
 
i think.. i'm falling for Leo. but i don't want to be couple with him. i just wanna be friend with him. with that, i'll more closer to him.
 
"hey Juniel." the voice come from my back. i turn up my face. i saw Leo. OMO! it is him? for real? im shock. maybe i just dreaming. 
 
"hello..." Leo wave to my face. I already imagine like a insane person! hahaha..
 
"nae..." i'm shock. then my imagine was stopped. aihh..
 
"hey Leo. what are you doing here?" I ask him while get up from my sit.
 
"erm? i just wanna take my book that i left back and wanna greet you." wahhh.. he wanna greet me.. is it true? 
 
"wanna greet me? ahh.. Im Choi JunHee. just call me Juniel." i greeted him first. huhu
 
"ohhh.. hey juniel. Im Jung Taekwonn. my buddys call me Leo." and you not so arrogant as everyone said. 
 
"nice to meet you then." i act like a normal person just now. Oh my god! its my crush wanna greeting me. im so happy! gonna tell N. 
 
"nice to meet you too. hope we'll be great friend." he said that. OMO! as I want to. he'll be my friend. 
 
(end P.O.V)
 
Leo happy to know her. As Juniel happy to know Him. from that, Juniel always being incontact with Leo same like she's incontact with N. 
but, now N have IU by his side. Juniel feel happy about N are happy now. but they're not really like was. 
 
And Juniel doesn't even care about it cause she have Leo by her side now. 
 
(Leo P.O.V)
 
this girl really hyper. but why that famous girl wanna break friend with her? poor her. 
 
its can be so cool if N tell me earlier about this. i can make her smile always. cause her smile can make every people melt with her. but not me. 
 
N just like a saver for her. i think. 
 
(end P.O.V)