DON'T FORGIVE ME

ONE MORE CHANCE (EDITED VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HELLO, Auntie, Uncle. My name is Seo Joo Hyun. You can call me Seo Hyun. This is my first time visiting you and please take care of me,” Seo Hyun bowed politely beside Yong Hwa as she introduced herself to Yong Hwa's parents. Although she was extremely nervous at that time, but she managed to hide it well behind her smile. Mrs.Dae Hae finally met the girl whom her son eagerly wanted to introduce to them and gosh, she was more beautiful that Yong Hwa's description.

     “Very nice to meet you and Gosh, you are more beautiful than I imagined,” Seo Hyun blushed at her generous compliment, and her gaze drifted to Mr.Jung who was looking at her with approving smile.Yong Hwa smiled beamingly when his parents liked Seo Hyun although this was the first time he brought her into this house. Since Seo Hyun had introduced him to her mother, Yong Hwa thought he should do the same thing.

     “So, this is the girl that my son always talk about,” Mr.Jung stood in front Seo Hyun, which made she slightly flustered but the warm smile on his face enable her to remain calm and confident.

     “Thank you so much my dear Seo Hyun for staying by Yong Hwa's side. I really appreciate it if you can do so and please take care of my stupid son,” he said as he blessed the both of them. Yong Hwa's eyes widened in embarrassment when he addressed him such way.

     “Dad, what is stupid son?! You make me embarrass in front Seo Hyun,” he hissed in ashamed, which made all of them chuckled in amuse. The noise from living room drew Mrs.Hyebin's attention and walked out from her room.

     “Oh, GrandMa, you are here! Come Seo Hyun, I introduce you to my GrandMa,” Yong Hwa grabbed her hand and led her the way to Mrs.Hyebin, which their joining hands displeased her actually, but she tried not to make it obvious.

     “Hello, GrandMa. My name is Seo Joo Hyun. Nice to meet you,” she greeted her brightly, and Mrs.Hyebin's forced to smile when all eyes were on her at that moment. Just a glimpse, Mrs.Hyebin knew that Seo Hyun wasn't from a wealthy family.

     “GrandMa, what do you think of my girlfriend? She is beautiful, isn't she?” Yong Hwa drew Mrs.Hyebin closer as his arm around her shoulder, smiling proudly when she acknowledged the beauty of Seo Hyun. Yeah, Seo Hyun was beautiful, but it wasn't her face that made he crazed about her, but it was her heart that made Yong Hwa dreamed her every night.

     “I still have a lot of work to do. Let's have a lunch together,” Mrs.Hyebin cleared and walked away to dining table. Seo Hyun didn't know why she suddenly felt that Mrs.Hyebin was displeased of her, but it might only she was thinking too much. Mrs.Dae Hae gripped her hand as she led her to dining room, and she gasped in surprise after saw the dishes on the table. They were a lot!

     “Seo Joo Hyun, we should be proud because my Mom cooked all these. She didn't even let the maids to help her at all,” he stated, which made Seo Hyun blinked her eyes in surprise and please at the same time. Was she really welcomed by them? Seo Hyun could feel it through their smiles, and she did thank Mrs.Dae Hae for it.

     “I'm a housewife, so I have a lot of free time to cook all these. Please don't bother and enjoy the meals,” she explained with blushing face, and Seo Hyun praised her when Yong Hwa told that she quit her job to focus on family. It wasn't so easy for someone who was in peak of the career as an actress to give up all the fame, but Mrs.Dae Hae did the moment she found out Yong Hwa's existance inside her tummy.

     Seo Hyun really knew how to take her heart, and Mrs.Hyebin only listened to the laughing with frozen face. Yong Hwa mannerly pulled the chair for his grandmother before he did the same thing to Seo Hyun. This gentleman side he certainly inherited from Mr.Jung as she could see Mr.Jung also treated his wife such way; pulling out the chair for her.

     “Thank you,”

     “You are welcome, My lady,” he , which made her cheeks turned pink when he called her liked that in front them. Yong Hwa then took the seat at opposite site and gazed her with lovely eyes. Mrs.Hyebin pretended to clear as she not well pleased with the scene just now, but all of them were too insensitive to notice it.

     “Seo Hyun, what is your parents' jobs?” as they were having meals, Mrs.Hyebin suddenly spoke out, which her question made all of them silent for a while. Mr.Jung glanced at his mother dissatisfied, for he certainly had told her about Seo Hyun's background yesterday.

     “My Mom works as food seller in small stall and my father had passed away long time ago,” she didn't bother to answer, and Mrs.Heybin nodded coldly before continued having her meal.

     “Seo Hyun, eat a lot. I cooked all these for you. So you need to finish all these,” Mrs.Dae Hae distracted her attention by placing the dishes in her plate, and Yong Hwa smiled blissfully watched how well his family treated her. All of them were enjoying their lunch except Mrs.Hyebin whom seemed trying hard to swallow the food in . After that, Seo Hyun helped Mrs.Dae Hae in preparing dessert while Yong Hwa and Mr.Jung waited in living room. Then Mr.Lee, Mrs.Hyebin's personal assistant appeared behind the big door and entered the house.

     “Good afternoon, Sir,” he greeted Mr.Jung who was looked surprise by his presence here especially at this hour.

     “Oh, Mr.Lee! What are you doing here?”

     “I come to pick up Mrs.Hyebin as she wishes to go to project area in Paju. She said she has something to finish there,” he replied which made Mr.Jung's eyes grew wider. Why she chose this weekend to go there, and he absolutely sure that nothing needed to be done there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter