FORGIVING IS THE BEST WAY TO FORGET EVERYTHING

ONE MORE CHANCE (EDITED VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YONG Hwa pulled his luggage out from Incheon International Airport to the car, and the other hand gripped tightly Seo Hyun's hand. Three days spent their time together in Busan, Yong Hwa almost couldn't believe that he was able to feel the happiness again. For five years, tears, pain, hatred and anger coloured his life, but now all the unpleasant feelings were replaced by laugh and happiness. He walked alone throughout his painful life, but now he knew how much sorrowfulness and sadness he would meet, he didn't have to face it alone again. Seo Hyun had promised her loyalty to him and wouldn't let him go again.

     “Honey, I guess Mom and Dad must be surprised if they see us together,” the big smile plastered on his face with hands busy put his luggage inside the car trunk. Seo Hyun only smiled when her eyes met his lovely gaze, which made her cheeks burnt in shy when he gazed her such way. Yong Hwa had decided to tell everything to his parents about Mrs.Hyebin although she disagreed with him at first. After convincing her that they deserved to know about it, she complied at last. Yong Hwa was right. After he told everything to them, it was their decision to forgive or not. Yong Hwa mannerly opened the car door for his wife, which made Seo Hyun chuckled when he hadn't changed at all.

     “Thank you, my dear,” she smiled sweetly, and he didn't straight closed the door. Her eyes widened when he lowered his body into the car with eyes still on her. His warm breath brushed against her skin as his face only few inches away from hers.

     “What?” she threw him puzzle look.

    “My gift,” his whispering voice made Seo Hyun swiftly averted her face as she tried not to smile at that moment.

    “What gift? I don't get you,” Yong Hwa snorted in amuse when his wife pretended not to know the meaning behind his words. Grasping her chin tenderly, Seo Hyun looked at his face when his fingers demanded her to do so.

     “You know what I mean, my dear,” when he still insisted to have his gift now, she finally gave in. With a shy smile tugged on her lips, she then pecked him which made Yong Hwa finally grinned widely. He never changed at all! Yong Hwa always wanted something in return every time he helped her with something, even the simplest favour such as handing her a pen. Her cheeks blushed after saw the satisfaction on his face and looked outside the window when he entered the car.

     “Thanks for the gift,Honey,” Seo Hyun cried out when he playfully pinched her porcelain cheek, and he only chuckled when she shot him annoying gaze. Yong Hwa knew that Seo Hyun was pleased when he asked for a gift, but it exciting her more if he begged for it. Despiet the gentleness inside her, she sometimes liked to play hard to get with him. Gazing at her sulky face with big smile, he then drove the car away and headed to home.

 

MRS.Dae Hae stiffened in her position the moment her eyes caught Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun entered the house with hands intertwined together. Mr.Jung who was reading the newspaper on sofa also surprised after noticed the intimacy between them. The happiness was obviously seen on their faces, which made both Mr.Jung and his wife exchanged the glances. Why they looked so happy right now? Had something good happened to them?

     “Mom, Dad, we are home,” Yong Hwa's tone sounded extremely different in their hearings. After saw their intimacy plus Yong Hwa returned home with Seo Hyun, both of Mr.Jung and Mrs.Dae Hae were more eager to know what exactly had happened between them.

    “Did you guys bump to each other in airport?” she asked curiously, but those two love birds only exchanged their lovely glances as the response. Yong Hwa left hanging Mrs.Dae Hae's question and led his wife to living room. Mr.Jung cleared his throat as he folded the newspaper when they took the seat at opposite side.

     “It's good both of you are here. I have something important to discuss with you guys,” Mr.Jung spoke in firm voice, and Mrs.Dae Hae sat next to her husband. Since all of them were here, so this was the best time to reveal about Mrs.Hyebin's plot five years ago.

     “Mom, Dad, Seo Hyun and I also have something to tell about,” Yong Hwa said and squeezed firmly her hand inside his grip. Although it was sad to tell his parents about what Mrs.Hyebin had done to both of them, he still needed to let them knew about the truth.

    “What is it, my son?” Mr.Jung let his son to proceed first.

     “It is about the things happened five years ago. Seo Hyun didn't betray me, but she was forced to do so,” he explained in regret tone. Yong Hwa knew he was blinded by Mrs.Hyebin's lies, and didn't want his parents believed her story. Seo Hyun wasn't after his money liked Mrs.Hyebin claimed five years ago. Mr.Jung's eyes widened in surprise when Yong Hwa said something that he intended to tell him about, so did Mrs.Dae Hae who remained silent in her seat.

    “If you are going to say that your late GrandMa was the one behind this, then you don't need to say more about it. We had discovered everything about it, Yong Hwa,” both of Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa were taken aback by his words as they didn't expect that his parents had discovered about it.

    “How..did you...,” Seo Hyun lost her words. Mr.Jung exhaled deeply before looked at her surprise face.

    “I hired people to find out about this since Seo Hyun refused to tell us previously. Do you still remember Mr.Lee? He was the one who told us everything, Seo Hyun,” the words from him made her tears rolled down on cheeks. She tried not to crying but failed at last.

     “Mom, Dad, I'm sorry for hiding this matter from you. My intention was only to protect Yong Hwa from getting hurt if he found out about this,” Yong Hwa's arm s around her should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter