I LOVE YOU

ONE MORE CHANCE (EDITED VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER revealing the truth about five years ago, Auntie Sang Mi cried out her heart after found out that Seo Hyun sacrificed her love for Yong Hwa just to save her. She didn't blame her daughter for deceiving her, but she felt extremely sorry for Seo Hyun. In these years, she bore the pain alone! Auntie Sang Mi rubbed her back as she tried to soothe Seo Hyun who was sobbing inside her embrace. Seo Hyun had suffered enough, so did Yong Hwa. They were victims of Mrs.Hyebin's game, and she insisted to separate them although she knew well how deep their loves were?

     “How could you endure all the pain alone through these years? Why you didn't tell me about that?” Auntie Sang Mi cupped her face and wiped the tears on her damped cheeks.

     “I'm sorry because I deceived you about this. I don't want you feel sorry toward me and blame yourself for what had happened if you find out the truth. I don't want you to have any of those feelings, Mom,” hugging her tightly, Seo Hyun continued to shed her tears. The main reason she hid this matter from everyone was protect Yong Hwa from getting hurt again. He would be hurt if he knew that his beloved grandmother was the one who forced her to leave him. In these five years, Seo Hyun was haunted by the feeling of guilt toward him, and only her diary was the medium for her to express the pain and sadness inside her.

     “How could I not feel sorry when you live in misery because of me? You lose him because of me. You sacrificed your love because of me, and how could I not feel so?” Seo Hyun loosened the hug and looked at her old face with wet eyes.

     “No, Mom! It wasn't your fault at all. It was entirely my fault because I hurt him. I hurt him, Mom,”

     “Seo Hyun, you should explain everything to him. He deserves to know your reason, and he maybe can forgive you. You didn't purposely leave him, but you were forced to do so,” Auntie Sang Mi squeezed her cold hands firmly as she tried to convince her daughter right now. Seo Hyun sobbed and shook her head weakly. Yong Hwa wouldn't forgive her! He had read her diary, but the response he gave really made she lost hope for his forgiveness. All she could see on his face just now were anger and frustration.

     “I think he had found out everything, Mom,” she replied faintly with fingers brushed away the tears on her cheeks. Right now, after Yong Hwa left this house, Seo Hyun had no idea where he was, for his phone had been turned off. He must really mad at her and thought she deceived him in these years. If Yong Hwa didn't visit her house and accidentally read her diary, none of them would know that she also suffered as much as Yong Hwa.

 

MR.Jung leaned his body against the couch as sigh escaped from his throat after listened the whole story from Mr.Lee. He who was sitting at the opposite side, dropping his head as he embarrassed to meet their eyes. The sin he committed by helping Mrs.Hyebin to separate two people that madly in love had been paid by his son's life.

     “Because I helped Mrs.Hyebin to make Seo Hyun left Yong Hwa, I received the punishment from God. My only son had left me forever,” there was regret inside his voice. Although Mr.Jung knew that Mrs.Hyebin didn't approve Seo Hyun, but he never predict that she would treat her such way. The thing that he disappointed the most was Mrs.Hyebin lied to all of them, especially Yong Hwa. Seo Hyun didn't ask for money liked she had told them, but Mrs.Hyebin pressured her until she was forced to leave Yong Hwa in the end. Mrs.Dae Hae knew that Seo Hyun wasn't type of person who were after money, and she respected this poor girl when she willing to sacrifice everything for her mother.

     “She suffered as much as Yong Hwa,” she wiped away the tears before exchanged the glance with her husband. Seo Hyun loved her son, but Mrs.Hyebin toying her sincerity and ended up hurting both of them. Everything had been revealed and now he knew the reason he couldn't trace Seo Hyun in these five years. Mrs.Hyebin had planned everything in detail, and she bribed the university authorization to hid Seo Hyun's data as one of its student. That was why he almost couldn't believe that she graduated from Tokyo University. No wonder his late mother desperately wanted to meet Seo Hyun before she died, for she had committed big sin toward this poor woman.

     “Honey, we should tell Yong Hwa about this. Seo Hyun never intended to leave him, but she was forced to do so,” Mrs.Dae Hae quickly reached her phone inside bag to call for Yong Hwa, but it was unreachable.

     “It's okay, Dae Hae. We can tell him after he returns from Japan,” Mr.Jung stated in calm tone, which made Mrs.Dae Hae stopped dialling his number. There was no need to be rushing to settle down this problem. When Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun returned to Seoul, they would talk again about this matter.

 

YONG Hwa walked to nowhere as he didn't know where to go. His eyes swelled because crying too much, and he couldn't believed that Mrs.Hyebin, his beloved grandmother could treat him such way. How could she destroyed his life by sending Seo Hyun away from him?! How could she do so when she certainly knew how madly he was in love with that woman?! The thing that hurt him the most was Mrs.Hyebin deceived him about Seo Hyun left him for money. Because of that, he lived in anger, hatred, sadness, and pain in these five years. Mrs.Hyebin kept inciting him that Seo Hyun had betrayed him without knowing that she planned all these since the beginning. He kept walking and walking until didn't realize he was at beach now.

     The day was getting dark, and the sun started to set down as he hoped the pain inside him would disappear with it. Yong Hwa screamed out his heart before his fist landed on the tree trunk beside him, causing the blood trickled out from wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter