Day 5: Holiday Rush

6 Days Of Oneshots [Holiday Edition]
Day 5: Holiday Rush
Featuring: TopBom

--------------------------------------

[a/n:Aigooo~~~ my update has passed Christmas so mianhae... I have to two reasons which I know you won't care, but as long as it's still holiday I will finish this. First reason is I got busy before Christmas had come so the update was really hard and the last one...I had a mental block or writer's block at the moment I want to be all sweet. So I'm very sorry, but no worry I have intentions in finishing this before New Year's hopefully lol. Aigooo~~~ bad author neh! But anyway enjoy this one! (^_^)/ Belated Merry Christmas to all! hehe super late neh~~~]

--------------------------------------

It's the 24th of December and Bom is rushing her way out hoping to go to the mall to find that one snow globe that's she been meaning to buy for herself to add on her collection. The girl had started her collection when she first received one when she was in fourth grade. Although she doesn't quite know who had given her the snow globe and so she decided to continue the legacy of this mystery person.

"Unnie what's the rush?" Dara asked seeing the girl packing up after their short day at work. "Are you heading somewhere?"

"Hmm yea," Bom smiled at her best friend. "I'm going to the mall!"

"Omo?!" Dara lit up. "Are you buying me a present?"

"I already got you one missy!" she chuckled earning a happy face from her friend.

"Do you need a companion unnie?" she asked the busy girl. "I can accompany you to the mall."

"Aww that's sweet of you Dara," Bom smiled at Dara. "But I got this, and plus you don't want that Dragon waiting." she pointed at their floor entrance door and there Dara's boyfriend is waiting.

"You're right," Dara laughed and turned to her eager boyfriend who's waiting.

"Lovers they make me sick," she muttered and Dara surely heard this.

"It's okay unnie," Dara patted Bom's shoulder. "He wasn't worth it anyway."

"How dare he break up with me before Christmas?" Bom complained. "He could of had let it pass you know and given me a present. But in the end this was his present for me?! A effin breakup?!"

"But then again Bommah," her friend looked at her seriously. "I wouldn't want my year to start as a heartbreak."

"You have a point," she smiled. "But then again, it's less likely to happen to you."

"Ahhh what are you getting in the mall again?" Dara asked changing their sudden subject. "I mean the mall will be super busy today as everyone is trying to do last minute shopping."

"I found this snow globe," she grinned remembering it so clearly. "It's so beautiful Dara, I mean when I first saw it I was utterly shock and speechless."

"Then why didn't you buy then?" she added which made Bom think for a bit.

"Oh I was rushing at that time," Bom explained. "And that's also the day that jerk broke up with me, so I didn't have the energy to come back to the store to get it. And plus I know there'll be plenty left."

"Are you sure?" Dara looked at Bom funnily. "I mean if it's really that beautiful I bet it's almost if not sold out already gone. How does it look like?"

"Here," Bom handed Dara a cut out of it. "It's limited edition, it's quite expensive, that's why I didn't rush in buying it. I mean what are odds of people buying something that cost almost their one month pay."

"Wahhh!" Dara gasped in shock. "Is it that expensive unnie?"

"Yup!" she took the cut out shoving it on the outside pocket of her bag.

"Are you ladies done?" both turned and foud Jiyong in front of them.

"See," Bom smirked at Dara. "As ever he's so impatient."

"Hey noona," Jiyong laughed. "I'm just wondering since Dee and I have to go to my parent's house."

"Ahh that's right!" Dara quickly gather her stuff remembering something important.

"You want a lift noona?" Jiyong asked while Dara packs up. "I mean we'll pass by the mall anyway."

"Nah," Bom gathered her things. "I'm ready to go and plus you two are probably running late! I'll see you two tomorrow! Have fun Dara!"

"You too unnie," Dara took a quick glimpse at her unnie before she left.

Once Bom made it the groundfloor she reached for her bag looking for her bus pass. And not paying attention to where she was walking she all of sudden felt a human post bumping into it hard.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked as she fell on the floor first.

"I'm sorry," a deep voice welcomed her. She slowly looked up and there she found a guy. Somewhat tall with black clean cut hair. He was wearing a black suit outlining his built. "Here," he extended one of his hands for her to take.

"Thanks," Bom took it and there she was pulled back up on her feet. "I should be saying sorry for not paying attention."

"Nah! I'm sorry again," he said which earned an okay nod from Bom.

"It's okay," she bowed and left remembering she has to run to the mall.

The guy smiled watching Bom run her way out and he quickly turned back to where she fell and there he saw a cut out picture of a snow globe.

-------

Bom arrived at the mall and as her friend expected the mall was indeed busy. A lot of people running here and there trying to do their last minute shopping before Christmas Eve starts. She quickly made a left knowing the store that carries the snow globe is just a few meters away from her.

She happily walked fast thinking about the beautiful snow globe that will be added to her collection making it complete.

Her eyes widen and filled with sparkles seeing the posters of it plastered all over the store and seeing a sample on the window made her excited.

As Bom got closer, the more she anticipated it, but her excitement fell seeing one of the clerk put a sold out sign on the poster.

"No," she muttered and this time, she ran her way towards the store.

And once she made it in, she quickly looked for the guy.

"Can I help you?" the clerk asked cheerfully.

"Is the snow globe really sold out?" she asked hoping they at least have one more of it.

"Yes ma'am," the clerk politely answered. "The last one was just bought a couple of minutes ago. Oh it was that guy over there!"

Bom looked to where the clerk was pointing and there he found a man in a black suit.

She quickly followed the guy dodging on the people she passes by. And seeing him far made her worried.

"Hey!" she called but the guy did not seem to hear her after all the mall was filled with people. "Yah! You in the black suit!"

But no luck as the guy kept on going.

"Excuse me," she kept muttering as she bumps into people just to catch up to that one guy.

And as she got closer she quickly grabbed the man's arm stopping him from his tracks. The guy turned and on his face painted a what-do-you-want kind of look.

"Please I'm willing to pay two times the price you bought it for!" she said earning a puzzled man. "The last thing you got at the store, I'm willing to pay you two times for what you got it for. Triple? I can triple the price!"

"What are you talking about Miss?" he asked not getting what the girl meant.

"You did bought the snow globe right?" she asked knowing she saw it was this man she needed to chase.

"Ahh yes I did," the man chuckled which earned a glare from Bom. "I'm sorry, but someone bought it from me already."

"Huh?" Bom uttered.

"That..." the guy looked around. "There!" he pointed at another man in a black suit. "He stopped me as well and bought it from me, for five times the price I got it for."

"Why you?!" Bom was about to attack the guy but realizing what just happened she quickly cussed at the man and left looking for the guy who just bought it.

But as she made it the area the man had pointed to, the guy was already gone.

Bom took the empty seat slumping in defeat after she had lost the real buyer. The snow globe that she wanted was gone and remembering her collection made her sad.

"I don't want to look for any other," she whispered. She sighed for the nth trying to think of a way to get her hands on the snow globe, but even online stores had no stock of it.

After her mini search at the mall, she went to the park near her house remembering her first encounter with her snow globe. Bom looked at the empty swing and there an image of her first snow globe flashed in her head.

"Whoever you are," she murmured. "I'm sorry, I couldn't continue what you wanted me to do," she then sat down on the swing. She gently moved ignoring the cool breeze after all she felt sadden with the outcome she had at the mall. And now she had come back in the park, the more it saddens her that her collections might have come to  an end. She didn't want any other snow globe, only the one she had seen in that store.

"This is pathetic," she laughed at herself but deep down she was devasted. "You got a broken heart just before Christmas and the last happiness you thought will be there is gone. What kind of luck do you have Park Bom?"

"She's very lucky," Bom stiffened hearing a familiar voice.

She quickly turned around and there a familiar face welcomed her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked somewhat bothered. Then she looked at the man's outfit bringing her back to the man she had seen in the mall. "You," Bom looked at him hopeful. "You have it don't you?"

"Have what?" he asked.

"Who are you?" she felt scared all of sudden. "Are you going to do something bad to me?" Bom covered her body earning a light chuckle from the guy. "And why are you here?"

"Can't I be here?" he asked. "I'm Seung Hyun, by the way. And I'm here because there's something important I have to do here."

"What?" Bom asked. "You can't kick me out!"

"Who said I was kicking you out? I don't own this place," he answered dryly. "Have a seat."

Bom looked at Seung Hyun weirdly, but seeing him signal her to have a seat, she followed.

He then walked right in front of her and looked around and on cue, lights around the park went on. Bom's once closed mouth opened wide in surprise seeing how beautiful the trees and playground are decorated. She then turned her attention back to this guy she felt as if she had known for a long time.

Out of nowhere Seung Hyun took out a semi-huge poster boards and taking the cover on the first one, there Bom saw a picture of her very first snow globe. Then after another one that she had was similar to the picture he had seen.

Up until college years, Seung Hyun had a picture of the snow globe she has received in this park.

"How did you get a copy of those?" she asked stuttering after all she's somewaht nervous after what she has seen.

"I'm Choi Seung Hyun," he started shutting Bom all of sudden. "The first time I have seen Park Bom was back in fourth grade. Even though we were in a different class, I already had a crush on her."

"What?" Bom muttered but that didn't stop Seung Hyun from talking.

"The night before Christmas," he started bringing back the same picture of her very first snow globe. "I meant to give the snow globe to her personally, but I suddenly chickened out that in the end, I left it sitting there on the swing hoping you'd find it."

"Then I did the same in fifth grade," he went on. "But I'm always defeated by my fear and so I chose to confess my liking for her this way."

"I continued to do this," Seung Hyun smiled at her. "Since whenever she would see a snow globe, she would smile for awhile forgetting about the real life she has. The problems she had gone through would be washed away just from seeing these beautiful snow globes I would give her."

"You gave me all those?" her eyes started to moisten.

"I continued to do this Bom," he looked at her sincerely. "Because seeing you happy just from looking at something simple made me happy. It's whenever you would smile seeing the snow faing and soothing music in these snow globe that would encourage to go on like this."

"I'm sorry," he placed the boards down and got something else. "If this is my only way on letting you know my feelings. I might not have been direct in my notes about what I feel, but I wanted you to know..."

Bom's eyes widen letting her tears fall seeing the snow globe she has wanted, "That it has always been me," Top continued. This time on his hand was the snow globe that's lit fully and the music playing softly. "I wanted to wait for the right time Bommah," he stepped closer to her. "To confess what I feel for you."

"Seung Hyun," she softly called his name.

"I'm fine if we just date first," he smiled. "I mean I really surprised you huh?"

"Hmm," Bom nodded wiping her tears away.

"But I'm telling you the truth Bom," he went on and this time he handed her the snow globe. "Each Christmas I've given you a piece of me. The snow globe I gave you before, they were given to me by my mom."

"What?" Bom felt her heart flutter.

"She told me before she died," he smiled remembering it. "That if one day, I find someone I like or someone that made my heart beat differently, I should give it to her."

"Me?" she whispered.

"Fourth grade is such an early time to know right?" he chuckled. "But seeing you smile the first time seeing my gift, was my cue that you're the one that I should wait for. And that grew deeper as middle school, high school and college came."

"I told myself," he reached for her cheeks. "That when I reveal myself to you, I can be the Seung Hyun that will take good care of you. The Seung Hyun that's ready to show you the world."

"The first time," he looked at the snow globe. "I saw this one, I knew this was the sign I need to tell you who I am and what you are to me."

"Oh Seung Hyun," Bom smiled while her tears gently fell on her flushed cheeks.

"I made you wait," he shyly looked at her. "Because I told myself that when the time I confess to you my feelings I am ready."

"Ready?" she whispered.

"Ready to give you the world you deserve," Seung Hyun cupped Bom's cheeks and his thumbs brushing her tears away. "I wanted to be ready to be more than just a boyfriend."

Bom looked utterly shocked, but deep inside her, her heart was beating nonstop as if it's ready to explode from it's cage.

"Don't worry," he laughed softly. "I am not rushing you Bom. I just want to tell you who I am and what I truly feel. I'm willing to go through everything starting from just dating. So will you go out with me Park Bom?"

"Why not just go straight," she shyly whispered which Seung Hyun sure caught in time.

"What do you mean?" he teased earning a flustered Bom.

"I like you too," she quickly said earning an amused Seung Hyun. "I accept."

"Accept what?" he went on and this time Bom's once shy face turned bitter.

"You know what nevermind," Bom was about to pull her face away from his grip, but Seung Hyun beat her to it pulling the girl closer to him. Her eyes widens looking into his beautiful brown orbs.

"I mean it," Seung Hyun murmured. "I mean it what I said earlier. I like you Bom and I'm willing to wait when you are ready. But since you wanted me more than that then I'll take it."

"Why you..." she got cut off as Seung Hyun crashed his lips. Bom's once opened eyes shut closed and her hands with the snow globe gently snakes around his waist. The bright lights and perfect beat of Christmas sure made Bom happy but what stood out the most, was the mystery behind the snow globes has been solve.

Seung Hyun pulled his face slowly off hers and admired how beautiful she is, "I love you Bom," he muttered longingly. "I love you then and I love you now and forever more I will love you more."

"I love you too Seung Hyun," Bom's eyes fluttered opened. "Ever since I got the first snow globe."

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked and Bom bit her lips feeling so giddy all of sudden. "I don't take no as an answer."

"Now why would I say no to a handsome, sweet man?" she teased making the guy laugh. "Yes, Seung Hyun I'd love to be your girlfriend!"

The smile on Seung Hyun's face grew even wider and feeling happy, he lifted Bom up twirling her all over the place.

"Oh!" Bom noticed snow flakes falling. "It's snowing Seung Hyun!"

He gently placed Bom down and both looked up at the dark sky and seeing the snow made both happy.

"Merry 1st Christmas to us Bom?" he gently entwined his fingers tightly on hers while Bom smiled widely at him.

"Merry Christmas to us Seung Hyun," she lovingly whispered slowly leaning her head on his shoulder as they watch the park slowly turn white for Christmas.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Apologies:

I know Christmas has passed by! Huhuhu and so I am sorry for not making it by then. I mentioned my two reasons up there, but if you didn't read it, I'll mention it again. First is before Christmas I was given limited time to update, go figure Lani! And that's expected right?! My only mistake is I should have started this way before my break started since I did have some time already. My second and last reason for the delay/late is I went blank all of sudden. So I did experience a temp. writer's block. So that prevented me in writing sweet, cheesy stuff. I really tried to revive my sweetness, but it didn't work lol.

But I hope you still don't mind if I still write oneshots about Christmas. I don't like unfinish business, so whether you read them or not, i'm fine with it. But I will complete this! Hehehe so please do support me!

I'm sorry again *90degreebow* (_ _) And thank you though for reading! I hope to see you on the next oneshot! I will TRY to finish before 2012 ends, but not promises after all I have 7 oneshots left! hehe Fighting to me neh~~~!

Again belated Merry Holidays! Thanks again for reading!

Love,

SeungsKa!