Day 4: White Love

6 Days Of Oneshots [Holiday Edition]
Day 4: White Love
Featuring: RiRin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n: This a/n in the beginning is habit... I hope you all don't mind hehehe. Anyway here's RiRin's second Christmas Oneshot! hehehe Something simple I wish I had gone through back in high school lol. But no! Guys like this barely exist right??? You'll find out as you read! Any mistakes mianhae hehehe... (^__^) Buy do enjoy young love!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri has been courting CL for quite some time now. Ever since they entered freshman in high school, the boy didn't stop asking her out on a date, but CL kept declining his offer making it hard for the guy. However with his oozing confidence and persistence he has never thought of giving up. 

And now that they're in their senior year, Seungri made a vow that this year, he 'll make sure that CL will say yes. 

He looked at the flowers he freshly got from the ahjumma's garden thinking about CL's beautiful face. He's excited since not only the holidays are coming, but remembering his plan in asking the girl to be his girl came up.

"Chaerin-ah," he whispered likingthe way her name rolls of his tongue. "I will make you say yes. I know I can. I can feel it."

He looked up smiling widely as he heads to school. The season is cold, but there were still no sign of snow. He sighed thinking how gloomy the place look without snow especially that Christmas is coming.

But his gloomy face disappeared as he sees his Cat, his ChaeCat as he likes to call her. He tightly held on the flowers and skipped his way towards the girl.

"Speaking of the Panda," Bom laughed seeing Seungri coming towards their way.

"Now what's holding you back Chaerin unnie?" Minji asked seeing the trouble Seungri had to go through.

"I am not looking," CL insisted. And looking at Seungri her heart beat rose. She admitted to herself that she was close in answering the guy, but fearing about being in a relationship had stopped her. And knowing Seungri's so called appeal in school made it harder for her.

"Roo," Dara nudged the girl. "Don't hold back, especially if he's the one. Its hard if you don't give in and regret not giving him a chance later on. And plus Jiyong told me he's really doing his best for you. And we all saw that. Right girls?" she turned to her unnie and dongsaeng.

"Right!" Bom smiled while Minji nodded.

"And plus he's not appealing enough like Top," Bom added.

"Or Jiyong," Dara followed earning a glare from the helpless girl.

"You two drown yourself in your pathetic love life!" she walked pass by the three while Seungri rushed seeing CL leaving.

"She really needs to be in a relationship unnies," Minji muttered. "And so do I!"

"You wanna die early?!" Bom spat while Dara glare at the young girl. "You can't have a boyfriend until you're 29 1/2! Understood?!"

"EY!" Minji scowled. "You two are worst than my omma! Aisst!" Minji walked pass her two unnies who were giving the young girl glares.

"Noonas annyeong!" Seungri called as he passes by the two girls.

"She'll give in before Christmas," Dara said watching Seungri run after CL.

"Hmm nah..." Bom shook her head. "After Christmas!"

"Wanna bet unnie?" Dara asked smirking at her.

"Yah!" Bom grimaced. "Don't give me that face! Jiyong is like written all over your face."

"Of course," Dara laughed. "Come on unnie, whoever loses will have to treat the winner dinner. Anything the winner want shall be granted."

"Really?!" Bom's eyes glowed just hearing the prize. "Call! So you before Christmas?" and when Dara nodded Bom smirked. "Okay Call!"

-

Seungri stopped right in front of CL as he tries to catch his breath. He tightly held on his chest crushing the flowers he got for CL. And realizing the crushed flowers he quickly let's go of his chest handing the now crushed flowers to her. The girl glared at the guy ignoring the flower in his hands.

"Hey," Seungri quickly followed the girl who just passed by him. "My Cat! Chaerin wait!"

As Seungri walked beside her, the girl didn't even dare look at the guy. She felt nervous for some odd reason and at the same time she felt annoyed. She noticed how his effort are getting messier and his effort are lesser. That's because you are way to picky!

"Cat," Seungri grabbed CL's arm turning the girl around to face him. Her eyes turned into tiny slits glaring heavily at Seungri. He gulped his saliva seeing how intense CL's stare at her and this didn't ease his nervous nerve and most of all his panicking heart.

"What do you want?" she barked waking Seungri up from his sudden imagination of his own death. "I don't have time for useless people like you!"

"Rin," he pouted. "I am sorry okay... I just got excited seeing you thats why these flowers are like this. But please accept it. Or tell me what I can do. You do know how sincere I am when it comes to my feelings for you."

"You don't give up, don't you?" CL muttered dryly.

"Never!" Seungri beamed his brightest smile. "Not for my Rinnie!"

"Stop that!" she grimaced hearing his name calling for her.

"Please Cat, go out with me?" he pleaded and at that moment she wanted to say yes, but realizing his way of asking made change her mind.

"I'll only say yes, if it snows!" she took the flowers from his hold leaving the guy speechless at his spot.

"Snow," he repeated. "I need snow... It need to snow."

He then turned around and looked at the sky and seeing it clear blue he frowned. "Please, dark gray clouds I need you. Please come and make sure you are filled with snow. Please."

"Good luck!" Bom uttered quite loudly as his two noonas passed by him.

"I heard it was going to be all TAEYANG but still cold all week," Dara teased along making the guy panic.

Once the girls left, Seungri grabbed his phone and looked at his weather app and indeed he saw how sunny it will be all week. "It can't be all Taeyang hyung all week. I have to get to snow. I have to!" he determinedly said however realizing that he has no idea how it'll snow the more he felt worried and scared in losing his chance.

"She'll only answer me if it'll snow!" he dramatically said. "How will I do that?"

-

As lunch came by, Seungri wandered all over campus still thinking of a way to snow. He's been thinking about it that even when he get scolded by his teacher he didn't care. He was more into thinking about Chaerin and her condition. And realizing the weather is nowhere near snow the more he felt scared.

"Bro!" his sudden daze mode was interrupted hearing loud talks behind him.

"We're doom for the festival this coming Friday!" the other said. "We don't have snow and how will our theme Winter Wonderland go if we don't have snow."

"Oh yea," the other student said. "Well for sure we'll need to find a solution for this."

'Ah!" they kept on talking while he listened carefully. "Remember at the ski resort, they had those snow maker since it hasn't snowed, I think we can rent something like that and make it happen."

"Wahhh you are smart!" his friend said while Seungri's face lit up hearing the students behind give him ideas. "Let's ask the dean if he'll be okay with it. After all we need this!"

"Let's go!" the people behind him passed by and this made Seungri smile widely.

"If snow won't come on its own..." he smirked. "Then I'll bring it here! After all you didn't say it has to be real snow. Now what will you say Cat?"

The four boys looked at Seungri weirdly seeing the guy smiling out of nowhere and all over the place. They don't know if their maknae is on something, but for sure something is up and they wanted to know. 

"Yah!" Top nudged the guy who was busy daydreaming. "Are you on drugs?"

"What?" Seungri chuckled. "Of course not! I am high on something else, high of Lee Chaerin!"

"He still hasn't given up!" Taeyang joked earning a sudden glare from the head over heel guy. 

"It's your fault hyung!" he spat realizing how sunny it'll be all week and hearing his hyung's name Taeyang made him bitter.

"Yah!" Taeyang sure was surprise. "What did I do?" 

"You and your brightness affects the weather!" he stood up dramtically. "I wouldn't have a hard time like this, if you didn't rise and shine in the morning and up until now. So look at me!" he turned to the clueless hyung eyeing him heavily. "I am more than in pain... I am struggling to make her say yes."

"He is definitely high on something," Jiyong got up not liking what maknae was doing. "And that's my signal to leave since I don't want to humiliate myself."

"Me too," Daesung got up.

"Hyungs!" Seungri's face fell. "Why are you leaving oh so sudden? You haven't heard my plan to get ChaeCat!" 

And as Taeyang stood up, Seungri's glare returned and this sure creeped the poor guy. "Don't think of making the temperature hot! Hide your iness hyung or better yet, don't smile. Your eyes, keep them open at all times. Don't use it to make girls blush you do know that increase the temperature here in Korea! It's suppose to be winter and no sun should be peeking through those dark clouds!"

"Ri," Taeyang patted the guy's shoulder. "Go see a psychiatrist!" 

"He's right," Top followed as Taeyang left.

"I am not going crazy here!" he yelled at his leaving hyungs. "I mean it hyung! Those choco abs of yours STOP FLAUNTING THEM! IT AIN'T Y!!! GAHHHHHH!!!"

After realizing what he just said, he looked around the cafeteria and saw how everyone's eyes were on him giving him weird and some dirty looks. He composed himself pretending to let a cough hoping to get the attention off of him. 

"You all like the mini show we gave you?" he chuckled as he could feel his cheeks burn due to his sudden embarrassment. "That's all for now!" he gathered his stuff and the need to leave crept in his system. "Good bye everyone! Enjoy your lunch! Try not to get indigestion! It's painful!"

And as his fellow students looked at him puzzled and annoyed he decided to leave the place right away.

"Wooo!" he leaned back on the wall just outside the cafeteria after making a scene in there. He looked across their school yard and found his Taeyang hyung really flaunting his iness and seeing that CL, his CL as he like to say was one of the girls made him angry.

"See!" he muttered glaring at his hyung. "He's flaunting his iness. And this only means one thing! You'll have to say yes, before this day end!"

"Hey where are you going?" Jiyong noticed Seungri leaving campus.

"Somewhere hyung!" he didn't even dare look at his hyung.

-

After their last class, CL felt worried. After their last class which was in the morning, she never got a glimpse of Seungri again. And not seeing him in their chemistry class made her even worried. She looked around hoping to catch him around, but nothing. There was no one running towards her or an annoying voicing calling for her.

"Worried?" CL turned and found her Dara unnie.

"About?" she tried to hide her curiosity for the Rat.

"You know WHO I am talking about," Dara laughed. "But according to Jiyong he left after lunch. "Where? No one knows. However Taeyang did say he's been getting creeper looks from Seungri. Which I think i know why."

"Why?" the clueless girl asked.

"You should know," her unnie laughed earning a glare from her dongsaeng. "Well good luck! Just answer the poor guy Rinnie. Please!"

"Hey that's cheating!" Bom came out of nowhere making Dara stiff. "Deal is a deal now quit pressuing Chaerin."

"Wait! What deal?" CL asked her two playful unnies.

"Nothing!" Both said at the same time which CL found so weird.

"Aliens," CL shook her head passing by the two bickering unnies of her.

As CL walked home, she felt the sudden fear creeping in her systems. She suddenly felt scared wondering what Seungri is doing or worst what happened to him.

She kept walking not minding the path where she's going. All that's filled in her mind is Seungri's sudden absence and with her unnie's words she couldn't decipher or understand what she meant.

As she turned from the corner going towards her house, her eyes widen seeing her front yard white while her neighbor's yard are covered in dead grass.

And in the middle of the yard was an already built snowman and what amazed her more are the Christmas lights around their home bringing the Christmas spirit already and the bright Christmas tree standing on the other side. 

Her sudden awe was interrupted as she felt a cold snowball hit her shoulder as it splattered all over her new coat and a bit on her face. She looked around for the culprit and found Seungri all geared up for winter.

"Merry Christmas ChaeCat!" he yelled and in his hand is another snowball. Instead of feeling mad at the guy for messing with her new coat she felt rather touched. And there she remembered what her unnie meant earlier and then it clicked how everything connected from this morning and up to now.

Her sudden thought were interrupted again as she felt another snowball hit her. And hearing Seungri's laugh made her alert and dropping her stuff on the clean sidewalk she stepped on the fresh snow. Somehow she felt happy realizing a man made snow is just on her yard and seeing it bright made her even excited knowing the guy that she thought had no effort this week made such huge comeback today which was unexpected on her part. (and that is a runon sentence oh well!)

With her bare hands she took a huge pile of snow and feeling the perfect consistency of it she was able to make a perfect snowball right away.

"Yah!" Seungri moved back seeing CL coming toward his way. And realizing he has no snowball reserved, he couldn't reach down to get some or else he'll get hit badly. "Chaerinnie..." he softly murmured hoping the girl will go easy on him.

But CL just smirked as she was forming the snow in a perfect ball and hard enough to make a painful effect on the guy that's been teasing her.

Seungri tried running away but CL's yard being small didn't allow him to go too far.

"Rat!" she yelled throwing the snowball at him and like a pro baseball player she was able to hit him good in the back of his head as he tries to run away. CL suddenly let out a cheer hitting her target dead on the spot.

As Seungri landed on his knees, the sudden laughter of his Cat woke him up from the sudden pain which he ignored. He then looked back and there he found her laughing genuinely. Just her and pure laughter like it was normals days which he doesn't see so often. He smiled realizing that he made her laugh like this. He quickly grabbed a pile of snow and quickly rolled it in a ball and once he got one ready he threw it at her.

"Omo!" CL shrieked and then she quickly scooped more snow as well making another snowball. The two kept going around the yard throwing snowballs at each other and both even knocked down the snowman Seungri had worked hard on earlier as they enjoyed their mini snowball fight.

But that didn't matter to Seungri, all that matters to him right now is that he's making CL laugh. And knowing he was able to complete what CL wanted his hope had increased.

"I surrender," CL fell on her knees, her breathing was heavy and somehow she was able to laugh more realizing the fun she just had. "Boy that was so much fun!"

"So did I pass?" Seungri stood right in front of her with his hand out for her to reach. And when CL saw this, she blushed. After all she did tell Seungri that if he made it snow she'll give him a chance.

And seeing how much effort the guy had made the more she felt touch and most of all she was able to see the hard effort he had put through all day which reminded her of his sudden absence.

She reached for his hand and automatically he pulled her up. Their eyes met and somehow both felt their heart beating rapidly. And as Seungri smiled at her the more she felt shy all of sudden.

"So? What do you say? Am I given a chance?" he asked again this time his voice seems hopeful.

"I didn't see it snow," CL teased even though she's more than ready. He has done a lot and this was definitely her favorite.

"I'm not done Cat," Seungri smiled at her and then he raised his hand making the girl curious with his sudden gestures. Then slowly a snowflake fell on her nose and more and more fell. Her eyes widen seeing that it's really snowing. She looked up on their house's rooftop and saw snow being blown out of the machine. She then turned to Seungri who was just smiling at her.

She looked up again and felt the light flurries falling on her face and sudden she felt a warm clothing being wrapped around her neck. The scent of Seungri's cologne lingered and she knew it was his scarf that he had just wrapped around her neck and this made her heart flutter at his simple gesture.

"I don't want to get you sick," he smiled at her. CL blushed as Seungri's fingers lightly touches her skin and somehow her stomach fluttered as butterflies flew carelessly inside her stomach. Her eyes sparkled as she looks into his eyes who reflects the same image that she has right now.

"Merry Christmas Cat," he said softly and slowly her lips turned into a faint smile. "I know I have been lacking this week since I have been desparate to get you to say yes. But after doing this, I realize one thing."

"What?" CL felt suddenly curious.

"I'm willing to wait," he sincerely said. "I won't rush you since I somehow figured that maybe I am pressuring you with all the things I am saying. I mean I started courting you in 9th grade and now I understand why you kept pushing me away. And all this, I did this because I wanted to give a white Christmas that I know you are hoping for. I hope I didn't fail on that."

"I'll wait when you're ready," Seungri smiled at her.

"I like you," she suddenly uttered surprising the lad right in front of her.

"Neh?" he asked hearing what she said, but wanting to make sure a question suddenly came out instead.

"Don't make me repeat it again Rat!" she looked down on her feet. Seungri followed her gazed and saw her right foot gently swinging back and forth. He then smiled seeing how shy his Cat had become. He slowly lifted her face by her chin with his fingers allowing their eyes to connect again.

"I like you too," he said lovingly. "Each day, I like you more and more. Thank you."

"Nah..." CL tried to move away but Seungri's hold on her chin held her still. "I should be saying that."

'Why?" he asked.

"I didn't know you'd go beyond flowers and candies just to get a yes from me," she quickly muttered but Seungri caught it. "And I'm sorry as well for being tough on you. I was just scared to show you my real feelings. I didn't want to disappoint you."

"You never disappointed me," he chuckled. "In fact, each day, I am proud of you. I mean you are so different from all the other girls out there. You're not choosy or picky. You eat whatever you want not bothered about calories on pizzas and burgers. I like how you're you and not some kind of plastic who fake their personality just to fit in. I like you Chaerin for who you are in and out."

"And everything I have done," he brushed her flushed cheeks. "I don't regret any of them. I am more proud that I was able to do it all."

"Aisst!" CL moved back not liking the whole cheesy talk. "Quit this whole talk. I'm getting uncomfortable here."

"Aigooo~~~" Seungri grabbed CL's arm making the girl turn towards him. "I love you Cat! I'll really wait. When you're ready."

"Pabo~" CL pouted. "I said I like you didn't I?!"

"Yea?" Seungri answered dumbly.

"I don't back out in what I say," she went on.

"Wait..." Seungri felt a sudden hit realizing what his ChaeCat meant.

"So are you saying yes?" he sudden mumbled.

CL grabbed a handfull of snow and shoved it in Seungri's face (Picture Top's face on Seungri's Me2 update with the snow lol). She quickly went back to the clean sidewalk getting her stuff as she wanted to get some warmth.

"So we're a couple now?" he walked beside her not minding the snow on his face and the bitter look on CL's face. "I mean you just said yes so that means you're willing to go out with me?"

CL stopped before she could enter her home and looked at Seungri intently. "Tomorrow," she started. "Come pick me up from home and then walk me to school everyday. Pick me up 7 am sharp! And of course you'll also walk me to class and home. And If you're late you will get the worst of me! And oh make sure you...you...stay the Seungri you are right now. It's the guy I like arasso?! And one more..." she took a step foward towards the stiff guy and planted a light peck on his lip. "Thanks for making one of my wishes come true. Merry Christmas My Rat."

She gave him a smile and quickly entered her home feeling the sudden giddy rush through her body. And once the door closed, Seungri's fingers flew on his lips touching the part CL's lips touched. Then the feeling of butterflies fluttered in his stomach and there he felt giddy all of sudden.

He stepped off CL's front door and went to her yard where there were still snow and started playing on it alone not caring if CL's neighbor finds him weird. He even laid down making snow angels in all places he could and seeing the snowman's fallen head he quickly fixed it making it stand like it was before. Seungri even threw snow creating more flurries in the sky as he celebrate his success.

And most of all he felt happy realizing all his effort had finally succumb to what he wanted to be. That his patience and hardwork had put off since now he can claim CL as his girl.

CL smiled seeing her now boyfriend happy as he played around her yard and hearing him scream in joy made her laugh and most of all happy. Then remembering the kiss she did, her fingers flew on her lips too feeling how soft Seungri's lips were on her. And there her heart fluttered in delight.

She tightly held on Seungri's scarf smelling his gentle scent and another smile formed on her lips.

"What are you doing to me Rat?" she uttered and had let out a grin. "Stupid!"

"YES!!!!" Seungri kept yelling. "ChaeCat is my girlfriend! YES~~~~!!!"

-

"So unnie," Dara looked at the stunned Park Bom next to her. "When is our dinner date? I want to eat at that restaurant I love oh so dearly!" Dara's eyes glowed realizing she had just won their bet. "Hhmmm just thinking about the meat wahhhh expensive beef being grilled."

"I will murder this rat," Bom uttered. "Or better yet, Chaerin!"

"YES!!!!" Seungri kept cheeing loudly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

And that's White Love right there! I hope you like it! It's something simple neh~~! Is it sweet enough??? I've been lacking that part of me for some reason lol. Aigooo! On a good note, I am now on break so my updates will come on time hopefully! hehehe So yea! I am excited! lol I miss updating a lot neh~~~! So I will use the chance I can get to get something done!

But for now this is the fouth day which is late but oh well! I will try to update again later that way I can be on track with my 12 Days! hehehe To all that commented thank you! For subscribing thank you very much! Silent readers thank you as well! For now this is the 4th Day! hehe My inspiration for this chapter is Seungri's White Love song. It's so cute~~~!

So thank you all again! I will see you on the 5th Day! TopBom let's go! (^___^)

See you soon!

Love SeungsKa! (^___~)v