Day 2: Secret Santa

6 Days Of Oneshots [Holiday Edition]
Day 2: Secret Santa
Featuring: TopBom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n: Are you ready for TopBom? hehe I say yeah~~~ehh ehhh I say yea~~~ehhh ehhh! hehehe that's from Taeyang's Solar Intro lol. I said yea~~~ ehhh ehhh hehe... Lame I know, but anyway enjoy my TopBom! Aigoo~~~ I hope it's not that bad! Kekeke Reminder sorry about mistakes here and there...no time for cleaning up! lol But do ENJOY! (^__^) Go go go~!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday and Park Bom is already up walking all over campus handing out her hand made greeting cards to each student she sees or pass by. Christmas, is by far her favorite holiday and whenever December starts she'll already have her spirit high, preparing for the busiest holiday ever.

"Here, you go," she handed on card to a student she saw. "Merry Christmas!"

She kept walking around campus handing out all the cards with a huge smile plastered on her face. Her smile grew even wider seeing someone not too far from her. She took another card making sure the one she'll give him is extra special. Even though he has been pushing her away, she still hasn't given up. After all, she is Park Bom, a determined girl with lots of pride, and determination in her body. Or in other words, she has come to like a guy name Choi Seung Hyun, who's also known as Top in school. She looked at her card then at Top feeling excited all of sudden. 

As Top saw Bom, his heart started to beat frantically. He has no intention really in ignoring the girl, well before he did since he wasn't interested in being in a relationship. He found it a hassle when a guy goes in a relationship and so he avoided being with someone trying to live up to his single life. But after colliding with a girl name Park Bom, his life had sure turned 360 degrees his words firing back at him. 

His once bothered feel about the girl had turned out differently. He denied it at first saying it was nothing that he was never fond of her, but little did he know he fell head over heel.

It's not about the look that struck him the most, it is her personality that got him intrigue. Yes, at first he found her annoying, but as time went by, the more he grew accustom to her. Resulting his need to have her by his side. 

He glanced up and found the girl coming closer to him and his palms and forehead started to sweat feeling nervous all of sudden. His body stiffened even more realizing he doesn't have anything to say to her.

"Seung Hyun-ah," Bom chirped happily while Top just looked at her blankly. "I made you one." She handed him her most decorated Christmas card. "It's especially made for you, Merry Christmas Seung Hyun!"

Top took the card and didn't even bother to say thanks which wasn't new to Bom, but for some reason just this time it pained her. She looked back watching Top's back disappeared in the crowd of students feeling saddened and most of all the sudden prick in her heart she could feel so badly.

"NO!" Bom lifted her chin up. "It is not the end! It's just the beginning!"

Once Bom left, Top came out of the other hall looking at her back and in his hand is the card she made. Slowly a smile crept on his lips seeing how cute the card is.

"I hope you'll like my present for you," he whispered watching her back disappear.

-

Bom made her way back to her locker realizing that her class is about to begin and thinking about her other cards for her teachers made her excited again. She eagerly opened her locker and there she was stunned. Her eyes widen seeing a present with a mini card on it. She looked around wondering if anyone was watching her, but seeing how everyone was in their own world she grew more curious.

She took the mini note and looked at the well-wrapped present and somehow she smiled seeing how cute the design on the gift wrappings are. Bom then opened the note and her lips curled into a smile.

Bom

Tonight, please meet me in the school rooftop. 7 PM Sharp! Don't be late!

Your Secret Santa

She closed the card and then looked around again, but not seeing anything suspicious she smiled again. Bom then grabbed the present looking at it one more time and somehow it made her excited about what's going to happen later tonight. 

Bom entered her class with a huge smile on her face. Her friends sure looked surprise seeing how happy their friend is.

"Unnie," CL noticed her sudden dreamy face. "Did something bad happened to you?"

"How can you say that Chaerin unnie?" Minji laughed. "Bom unnie looks like she's dreaming about corn."

"Oh is that for me?" Dara was about to grab the present from her hands but the happy girl pulled the present away while her eyes shooted fire towards Dara. "Whoa easy there! What is that anyway?"

"Oh this?" Bom smiled again making the three look at each other at Bom sudden weirdness. But remembering their unnie was from another planet, in other words an alien, they sure had let go of her sudden change of mood. "Secret Santa!"

"Secret Santa?" Minji repeated earning a continuous nod from the eldest girl.

"How can you be sure it's not a trick unnie?" CL added making the other two nodded along at CL's words. "I mean what if this person is just fooling you or something."

"Or what if they want to kidnap you Bommah?" Dara piped up making the girl laugh and this sure freaked the three out.

"You three are too serious," Bom muttered. "You are all jealous huh?"

"What?" Dara laughed all of sudden. "Of course not, I have Jiyongie."

"Bwakkk!" Minji faked a vomit earning a glare from the in love girl. "Peace unnie?!"

"Peace your face," Dara messed Minji's short locks.

"Ey!" Minji pulled away fixing her hair right away.

"But Bom unnie," CL decided to ignore the two fooling around since she's more concerned for her unnie's well being. "I don't think you should trust something that has no name on it. What if they have other intentions?"

"Of course there's no name," Bom giggled. "It wouldn't be a secret santa. And plus girls this person wants to meet here."

"In school?" Dara asked which Bom nodded to. "Why here?"

"Where would you want it to be?" Bom spat making the two younger girls smile while Dara glared at them. "And plus I'll have my phone ready just in case this person is untrustworty and even the pepper spray I have. And you three do remember I am BOMINATOR!"

"Ahhh!" Minji chuckled. "Unnie is right, she'll survive no need to worry!"

"Yah!" Bom lightly punched Minji but the three laughed and sooner or later Bom followed laughing alonng with her friends.

Top watched Bom and her friends talk about the present and the mini note. Somehow he felt at ease or at least he's less worried about it.

-

Once class ended, Bom returned home filled with excitement in her system. And as she walks home, she kept humming Christmas songs while in her head she started thinking of what she'll wear. She looked at her watch and saw that she only has two hours to go before the meeting.

"Who could this be?" Bom suddenly uttered stopping in the middle of the street. "Why did this person has to type the note? Now I can't even make a guess on who this is." But her doubts and questions all disappeared remembering the present and what will happen tonight.

-

Bom looked at herself in the mirror and smiled liking her outfit. Her red and black plaided dress matched with black stockings and her ruby red glittered flats completed her outfit. Her hair was neatly pinned straight until it reaches the bottom with soft curls. And to TOP it off, she had put on light makeup. She took her lipgloss gently gliding the tip of it on her lips letting the glossy liquid on her lips. A light pink gloss shined making her lips oh so kissable.

She then turned in all directions looking at her outfit along with her hairstyle and feeling satisfied she had put on her genuine smile.

She then looked at her bed and found the present she had received putting her in a sudden trance. "Shoot I don't have a present for my Secret Santa!" she uttered biting her lips tasting the strawberry sweetness of it.

Bom then looked at her study table and found Top's present sitting still all wrapped up in her favorite wrapping paper and a big red bow on top it. She sighed thinking whether to give the present for Top to this secret santa of hers.

"Oh what the heck!" she walked towards her study table. "I'm sorry Top." She then removed the tag with Top's name and marked it with a new one. "I'm sorry," she mumbled again feeling sad all of sudden.

Then she realized how Top had ignored her all this time when she had put on all the effort not just to get noticed, but to be actually friendly. Then remembering her secret santa she then had a thought that maybe this is the right thing.

"Maybe it's a way for me to move on," a light pout painted on her lips. "I guess it's time to wake up. Whoever this guy is, I'll accept him whether as friends or more than that. I'll forget about you Top."

She grabbed her bag and the presents placing them in a nice bag then she looked at herself one more time and smiled liking how she looked. Bom smiled this time thinking about what will happen tonight. Then different romantic images flashed in her made making the girl blush on her own.

"Yah! Park Bom!" she scolded herself. "Get yourself together! Or else you'll look stupid!" She then let a squeal out just thinking about the event tonight. "No, let's not expect too much. Let's just meet this guy or girl whoever this secret santa of mine. And exchage presents. That's right just that! Nothing more but nothing less!"

She left her home smiling with the idea of romantic images still floating in her head. Bom would then greet people she meets along the way, passing her Christmas spirit again. And the more as time was getting closer the more she's getting excited for the meeting. Her stomach is now filled with hyper butterflies wandering around making her queasy in delight.

Bom looked up and found that she had arrived in front of her school. She looked up but found the rooftop dark and somehow this scared her. She then looked around and found the place down there all lit up.

"Don't be scared," Bom uttered lowly. "Let's just get this over with."

Bom walked through the dimmed hallway looking left to right and front to back. She would focus on the noises, her body fully alerted just in case an intruder would attack her. She held on her bag tightly trying to get scared as she made it to the beginning of the staircase. Her body feeling anxiety breakdown for some odd reason.

"Be brave Park Bom!" she whispered her eyes looking all over the place. One soft sound would make her jump and her heart would beat rapidly. She gulped her saliva as she got up further into the stairs while she chant a Christmas tune in her head to occupy it from thinking about scary things. "We're almost there Park Bom! Just a few more steps!"

Once she made it up to the rooftop door, she stood there for a minute. Even though she's partially scared, she still ended up fixing herself.

"Might as well look good if death welcomes me behind here," she whispered easing the creases and folds of her dress and cardigan. She then lightly brushed her hair with her fingers gently combing it through it. Then she took her lipgloss once again and placed another layer on her cold lips.

And once she got everything done, she took a quick deep breath and her hand slowly shaking as it reaches for the door. And once her hand had the grip on the knob, she closed her eyes for a minute thinking about happy thoughts.

"Happy thoughts before death?" she wanted to laugh at herself. "Yah! Get a grip of yourself!" 

Once she got her mind and heart calm she then slowly twist the knob unlocking the door. Then it creaked a bit making her nervous again. And as she pushed the door further out open, her eyes widen.

"Oh my god?!" she softly murmured.

There the place looked so bright as Christmas lights were all over the place. Then in the middle was a semi huge Christmas tree fully decorated and lit. And a huge star completed it. 

She walked in further and there she saw a table for two with huge candles and flowers in the middle. 

Her eyes started to moist feeling so touched all of sudden with such event. But Bom looked around hoping to find who this Secret Santa. 

And just when she was about to look to the other side, a figure came out of the dark and there she saw the last person she thought would do this. Bom smiled seeing Top fully dressed making him look so cool and young. His hair neatly styled making him look extra handsome. Her once kept tears had fallen feeling so light and happy all of sudden. When moments ago, she felt unease knowing she was thinking of letting Top go.

"Merry Christmas," he spoke first making Bom smile brightly. Then the guy walked closer to her and in his hands was a bouquet of red roses. "Hi..."

"Hi," Bom giggled. "Merry Christmas Seung Hyun."

"Merry Christmas Bo...Bommah," he stuttered making Bom grin this time at his cuteness as he calls her by her name. 

Then silence came over making both smile all of sudden. It's a first that Bom had nothing to say or in this case she was speechless.

"Come on," Top mumbled moving to the side to let Bom walk first. Bom walked pass by the guy with a smile still plastered on her lips. Somehow she wanted to look at his every move, but couldn't knowing she's so shy suddenly. 

Top then led Bom to her seat, pulling the chair for her to sit on. 

"Thank you," Bom softly said earning a nod from the eager guy.

He then moved to his chair sitting slowly hoping not to make any scene to embarrass himself. Once he was seated, he then looked at her and somehow he felt shy again. 

"I'm sorry," he uttered making Bom curious.

"For?" she asked at his sudden sorry.

"I barely do this stuff," he honestly answered. "I mean it's my first time."

"Why though?" Bom looked into his eyes while he shyly looked back at her. "Am i special to you Seung Hyun?"

Top blushed all of sudden which Bom found cute again. But she wanted to hear it from him. She wanted to know her place. 

"You do know what I feel for you Seung Hyun," she looked at him hopeful. "Right?" 

"I do," Top answered. "I'm sorry Bom."

Bom's heart beat fell hearing him say sorry. Sorry for what? Why are you sorry all of sudden? Is this a goodbye?

"I'm sorry if I came out cold to you," he went on and this made Bom breath easily again. But her heart was still skipping around anticipating whatever Top will say. "I admit, I found you annoying at first, and I hated how you called me by my first name."

"I don't like how you are so loud that I can hear you all the way from the other hallway," he added but this time Bom's worried face turned bitter. "I hated how you always pester me in time I said leave me alone. I found your loud voice annoying."

"Yah!" she spat making Top stop and there he felt nervous. "Did you invite me here to insult me?"

"What? Of course not!" he uttered right away. 

"Then why are you saying all those mean things about me?" she pouted making Top smile all of sudden. Those lips that would turn into pout, is something he has always wanted to ease. (Okay Tabi, that sounded freaky!)

Everytime she'd smile, it'd complete his day. And just to get a glimpse of her happy face, he'd be satisfied. 

"Was I finish?" he spat playfully causing the girl to apologize. "So ANYWAY, I didn't like how you bothered me all the time. I found you irritating okay?!"

"But that was past tense," he looked intently in her eyes, but this time with his soft eyes. "I didn't like you back then since I had a promise to myself not to fall in love."

"What?" she felt nervous again.

"But that was then," he continued but this time he held her hand. "I didn't believe in falling in love, but the more you came to me the more I grew accustom to your presence. Then when you suddenly lessened your stalking mode."

"Yah!" Bom felt offended. "I wasn't stalking!"

"I mean," Top smiled making Bom smile too since she found Top's smile so cute. "When I thought you didn't care for me anymore, I would have been happy. But in this case..."

"What?" she looked at him hopeful.

"But when you started to give me space," he tried not to buckle feeling so nervous as he makes his confession. "I didn't like it one bit. No, scratch that, I liked it in the first day, but my day felt incomplete without you pestering me."

"My day felt so dull when you didn't approach me with a huge smile on your lips," this time he felt confident with what he wanted to tell her. "Or when you would greet me with your high pitched voice. That at night I can't sleep knowing I didn't get to see you or hear from you."

"I denied the times where my heart would long for you," he bowed his head down feeling so shy.

"Look at me Seung Hyun," she whispered her eyes filled with tears again. And this time, she took a hold of his hand tightening her hold on him. "I want to know what you feel and you have to look at me. You know how I feel about you right? And I mean it. I am sincere with what I said or what I was going to say."

"I like you Bom," he had beaten the girl in saying it. "I like you... the moment you stopped bugging me, was the day I felt my life incomplete. I like you, I like the way you are. I don't care if you talk so loud or how friendly you get to others."

"For me, that's what I have come to like about you," he went on. "And this was my only way to return all those good things you have given me. This Christmas, I vowed one thing."

"What?" she asked eagerly.

"Open the present I placed in your locker," he smiled at her. Bom took the present and opened it slowly wondering what it contained. She would glance once in awhile at Top but he was just there looking at her happily. And once she got the wrappings off, a white box welcomed her. Her heart beating frantically wondering what the inside have.

"It's not a ring Bom," Top woke her up from her sudden dream.

"I didn't say anything," Bom shyly turned her attention on the box.

"But it's something important to me," he said making Bom blushed deeper red.

Her fingers gently traced the box outlining the design first and finding the lock, she slowly opened it. Her eyes widen and suddenly her face fell seeing a necklace with a key.

Taking it out from the box she lifted it up allowing her to see the necklace fully then her eyes turned to Top wondering what it meant.

"It's the key to my heart," he whispered. "I'll admit one thing Bom, I'm scared to fall in love and everything that had happened in my life, I had hold back. I have kept it within myself. But when you came to my life, you slowly opened it. And that's the key, the key to my heart. I am trusting you with it."

"But..." Bom got her present giving it to Top. "Open what i got you."

"You knew about the secret santa?" he asked but Bom shook her head since she was after all clueless.

"Gut and heart feeling Seung Hyun," Bom smiled. "Go open it."

Top did what Bom had said opening it eagerly like a child. And once he got it opened a similar box welcomed him and knowing what it is, he looked up smiling it at her.

"I trust you'd take good care of my heart Seung Hyun," Bom let her tears fall. "I was ready to give it to my Secret Santa and I did make a good choice."

Taking the necklace, he placed it on him and seeing Bom's necklace on her hand, he got up from his seat and made his way towards her. He held his hand out for her to take and slowly he pulled her up from her seat. Then he took the necklace unlocking it first. 

As a perfect gentleman, he slowly took the necklace placing it gently around her neck. Bom shivered at their sudden skinship, but she liked the feeling. And once he got the necklace secured, he fixed her tresses to the side getting a good glimpse of her face. His hands gently cupped her face while his thumb brushes her flushed cheeks from the cold.

He leaned slowly at her kissing her forehead first. Bom's eyes closes feeling Top's sudden kiss on her forehead. And once he planted a kiss on her forehead he pulled not too far from her and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I promise," Top sincerely murmured. "I will take good care of your heart. I promise not to break your heart. You hold the key to mine and I will take good care of yours as well. But before that, I'd like to ask you one thing."

"What?" she softly whispered.

"Would you grant my only wish this Christmas?" he asked lovingly.

"And that is?" she knew what he meant but she wanted to hear it from him.

"My wish," he slowly leaned forward. "Is for a girl name Park Bom to be my girlfriend. Would you be my girlfriend Ms. Park?"

Bom giggled at Top's sudden cuteness and seeing him closer had stopped her feathery giggle. "Will you Bom?" he asked again.

"You don't need to ask," she whispered. "You do hold the key to my heart."

"I want to hear it from you though," Top leaned closer teasing the girl and as their nose touches each other Bom's heart fluttered in full joy. 

"Yes Seung Hyun," Bom breathlessly whispered. "I'd love to be your girlfriend. I'm all yours. All yours."

Upon hearing her words, Top crashed his lips on Bom's lips kissing her softly and passionately. The cold air was forgotten as they both give each other warmth. Just when Bom thought of having a cold Christmas, it had turned out warmer than she had imagine. 

Bom tightly held on Top's shoulder while he pulled Bom closer towards him wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. 

The lights flickered and a tune of Christmas music came on. And on the wall of the building, a flashing words came on saying:

Be My Girl Park Bom?

And as they both ran out of breath, Bom noticed the sign on the wall which made the girl even happier.Then she hugged him tightly feeling overwhelmed and most of all happy knowing that Top is now her boyfriend. 

"Oh god," Bom uttered. "Choi Seung Hyun is my boyfriend!"

"Yea you got that right," Top teased. "Better be proud of that. You have a hottie boyfriend."

"Pfftt..." Bom giggled. "But I guess you pass as one!"

"What do you mean by that?" he pulled back looking at her teasingly. "Huh?"

"Nothing," Bom stepped back taking the opportunity to run. And once she had ran off, Top smiled watching his now girlfriend laughing. Laughing and smiling for him. And most of all being beside him as his girlfriend.

"Yah!" Bom yelled waking him up from his sudden happy thought. "Thank you!"

"For?" he asked.

"For trusting me with your heart!" she smiled at him. "I do have a hot boyfriend, but that's not what stood out the most!"

"What is?" he asked happily.

"I didn't know Choi Seung Hyun can be this cheesy!" she joked surprising Top.

"You just wait there! Don't let me catch you!" he teased back. And as he started running after her, the rooftop was filled with Bom's laughter which eased the guy.

As he caught her, he pulled her closer to him looking into her eyes lovingly. Then Bom's eyes widen seeing snowflakes falling.

"It's snowing," Bom muttered. "It's snowing Seung Hyun."

"And?" Top wondered seeing Bom so amazed all of sudden about the snow.

"I asked Santa to give me my wish while it's snowing," Bom giggled. "So it did came true!"

"Now who's cheesy between the two of us?" Top teased.

"Ya...!" she was cut of as Top crashed his lips again on her and this time he pulled her closer to him. Slowly they twirl around while light snow started to fall. It's her perfect dream that had finally come true.

"Yah!" Bom giggled softly as Top lifted her up twirling her around.

"My Secret Santa," she whispered.

"Is?" he whispered back.

"Is really cool," she softly laughed.

"And?" he went on liking where she's going.

"And...cheesy," she teased.

"Eh I'll take it," Top shrugged and slowly placed the girl down on the ground.

"Merry Christmas Seung Hyun," Bom lovingly said.

"Merry Christmas Bom," Top answered looking into her eyes longingly. "Many more Christmas to come for us."

"Yes, I like that," Bom leaned her head on his shoulder looking over the night sky.

"Me too," Top planted a kiss on her temple. Then he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him as they admired the beautiful night. 

The perfect gift from her Secret Santa. 

The End!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Wahhhh! How is it? How's my TopBom oneshot? Aigoooo~~~ are you filled with ants? lol Gosh I am drained from sweetness! But that's okay! I want to be happy so i'll fill it with the happy oneshot instead for this coming holidays! I am sorry about being a day behind. I had a test to study for~! But here's my TopBom and I hope it's enough! Is it love? hehe

And i am glad you all liked my RiRin oneshot. Bickering is always their thing. hehe Thanks for reading it too! 

But for now lemme do Day 3: DaraGon so I can catch up on my schedule hehe. I am still a day delay well not really, but I am. Gets mo? lol

Thank you all in advance! I will see you on Day 3! Thanks for the comments as well and for subscribing! For now I shall go! hehe I will try to update once I am done with DaraGon neh~~~! Thank you all again!

Love,

SeungsKa (^__^)v <3