Day 1: Mistletoe

6 Days Of Oneshots [Holiday Edition]
Day 1: Mistletoe
Featuring: RiRin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n: Day One starts! I am so sorry if this is horrible?! OMG I really lost track with RiRin. This is what a DG author feels like when writing for other pairings it's quite a challenge! So please excuse my lame oneshot. But I hope either way you like it, in the spirit of the upcoming holidays neh?! (^__^) So here's day 1 with RiRin! Fighting! Enjoy!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s that time of the season again. The most hated season for Lee Chaerin. She doesn’t like the fact that YG Family makes so much effort in putting parties just for the upcoming Christmas. It’s not that she has something against Christmas, it’s just that whenever it’s this season she’d feel left out.

Everyone has their own secret relationship within the company thus making her feel lonely. And most of all she gets to see that one person she loathes oh so badly.

LEE SEUNG HYUN or most commonly known as LEE SEUNGRI.

They had a bad start in terms of meeting each other and that’s how their Cat and Dog relationship had started. Everyone knows in the family that when the two are put together in one room you'd expect world war three.

The girls, Dara, Bom and Minji dragged CL to the cafeteria where the gathering will start. Everyone but her was excited for this party, not even the sound of YG’s gifts gave much encouragement for her to be here.

“Come on Roo,” Dara chuckled seeing her dongsaeng’s face. “It’s almost Christmas!”

“She’s right unnie,” Minji laughed seeing how annoyed CL is. “And plus there will be lots of food and gifts! Aren’t you looking forward for Seungri oppa’s gift?”

“What?!” CL spat not liking what she heard. Bom nudged the young one, but Minji didn’t mind. She actually loves teasing her CL unnie the most.

“Speaking of the devil,” Bom teased this time seeing the one and only Panda. The only member in YG that always gets in trouble.

“Ladies!” he greeted the Crazy dancers and trainees. “Ladies! Hello! Hello!”

CL’s eyes turned into tiny slits seeing Seungri’s teasing face as their eyes connected to one another. And to add more Seungri gave CL his famous smirk which made her angry.

“Hello to my favorite Dara noona,” Seungri placed his arm over Dara’s shoulders.

“You want to die early Rat?” the Kwon leader happened to be behind him. He quickly lets go of his noona’s shoulder, smiling apologetically to his hyung. The girls tried to hold their laughter seeing how scared Seungri had become hearing Jiyong’s threat.

Once the two were gone, Seungri went on this time greeting Bom and Minji.

“Oppa are you not going to greet Chaerin unnie?” Minji followed along Seungri’s playful act.

“Hmm nah,” he chuckled liking what his dongsaeng is doing. “I don’t want to ruin my Christmas spirit.”

“Yah!” CL barked hearing what Seungri had just said. “First of all you’re the one that ruined my Christmas spirit.”

“Right Cat,” Seungri smirked. “Well I shall go and greet others! Good bye ladies and Cat!” he then winked at CL which irritated her more. The two girls tried holding their giggle, but failed.

“Gahhh!” she said through her gritted teeth. “I hate that rat! I hate…hate…hate that rat!”

“Or is it you love that rat?” Bom muttered earning a glare from their leader shutting both girls.

“That’s our signal unnie,” Minji decided to pull Bom away from their firing leader before they get the Lee Chaerin’s wrath of the day.

Once the two were gone, CL’s glare turned into a light frown. As she went further inside the cafeteria she felt more out of place.

She turned her gaze to the right and found the tables full with the dancers and their significant others or at least some. Then she turned towards her left side and found one table with her unnies and their love ones. Even Minji is sitting next to Daesung.

She then walked further hoping to find a seat, but something else greeted her. It was Seungri sitting next to one of the Crazy dancers. The way they were close sure irritated her. Way to bring your playboy side here! He’s so annoying! Seungri then caught her staring which she shrug and instead glared at the guy for no reason. Or at least that’s what she says it was.

She felt irritated since they were really close to each other and Seungri being playful that he is irked her the most. Her face turned surprised upon meeting his eyes. She was utterly surprise to see him smirking at her like earlier but this time he included his wink.

Her eyes widen seeing what the guy was doing; it was obvious to her that Seungri was showing yet his playboy act to her.

“Rat!” she whispered beneath her breath.

“Chaerin-ah!” her stare from Seungri was interrupted. She turned to her right and found one of the Kwon twins waving at her. Then slowly a smirk formed in her lips.

She turned to Seungri giving him a challenging look. Two can play this game rat!

Seungri’s face fell seeing CL smirking at him and there he watches her move to his left. His breathing became heavy seeing that it was one of the Kwon twins. Then he remembered the picture of them during the New Evolution concert where they were close to each other, really close Seungri-ya.

“I see what it is,” he whispered ignoring the people next to him.

Once CL was seated next to Youngdon, she took a quick glimpse of Seungri and somehow she felt irritated. They were close, really close that she’s ready to butcher the person next to her. However seeing Seungri eyeing her made nervous for some reason.

“Here,” her attention was interrupted again by Youngdon. She turned to one of the Kwon Twin and there he was smiling at her widely making her blush.

“Omo!” one of the Hi-Tech dancers teased CL making everyone in the cafeteria turn their attention on her. “This is the first,” they meant to tease Youngdon, but instead CL blushed the most getting the attention she didn’t want.

“Don’t mind them,” Youngdon kept serving CL with the food. “Eat up neh?!”

“Thanks,” CL blushed seeing how close the guy is.

Seungri grasped his chopsticks tightly stabbing his meat with the ends of it. Wait! Why am I affected?!

After their mini battle in the cafeteria, the family moved to one of the practice room where Christmas trees and other decorations where set up. The room was really made for a party. As they all went in, the music started making everyone dance while some hung out in the side chatting about the upcoming holiday. CL stuck around with few of the dancers watching the others going wild.

Her stare would always land on Seungri who’s busy dancing all over the place with different girls. Even her unnies and dongsaeng are getting his attention.

Seungri smirked noticing his number one enemy alone in the corner. He smirked thinking of a plan to sure irk the girl more. Earlier he didn’t like what Youngdon was doing to CL, but somehow he’d up denying what he was feeling. (Two stubborn people!)

Just when he was about to get CL to dance with him, Youngdon had beat him again.

“Come on Rinnie!” he called. Rinnie?! Rinnie?! What the F**K! Why you little?! “Let’s dance! Don’t be sad in that corner! Come on and enjoy the night!”

CL was trying to pull her hands off him, but the guy was persistent and in the end she just let the guy drag her. Seungri watched where they headed to. His eyes widen seeing how the guy was close to her dancing to the music.

“Does this look like a club?” Seungri uttered.

“Just confess you like her!” he looked around to see where the voice was coming from. “Pabo!”

He turned to his right and found Dara smiling.

“Ey noona!” Seungri laughed. “That’s like saying the world is coming to an end, if I said that. And plus I only enjoy teasing her.”

“Really?” Dara laughed. “Then why are you always focused on her?”

“What? No!” Seungri chuckled. “Noona you read too much love story neh?!”

“Nah,” Dara eyed the guy. “You and Chaerin are just too obvious. You do know the saying, the more you hate, the more you love! Think about it?” Dara winked at the guy causing Seungri to be shock.

“Yah! Noona!” Seungri called, but Dara didn’t listen as she went back to Jiyong. “Aisst aliens!”

His eyes quickly searched for CL and his once shock face fell seeing how close the two are. Then the picture of her and Youngdon at the concert flashed in his mind.

He shook his head vigorously trying to get rid of the image and instead decided to go on with his mission.

He went back in the crowd of people dancing flashing his smile at each girl he sees. And he would sometimes look at CL, but he only felt disappointed as he sees her happy dancing with that twin. He looked for someone hoping to show CL he’s having fun too.

And seeing the same girl he was with during dinner time, he didn’t think twice in using her again.

CL giggled finally enjoying the night. Her mind temporarily slipped off on Seungri realizing how fun it was to be with Youngdon. But of course the girl only felt friendship after all during the tour they have worked with one another.

“Chaerin-ah,” he called making the girl wonder. “I know you like Seungri sunbae.”

“What?” CL giggled. “Is that a joke? Because I’m laughing at it.”

“I’m not joking,” Youngdon looked around and found Seungri with one of the Crazy dancers again. “A guy can see when one like someone. And I can see it in your eyes. I think he’s mad at me.”

“Why?” CL this time got really curious. “You know on the last tour, there was a picture of us so close. I think he mistaken that for something. Of course I was just doing my job.”

“Don’t mind him,” CL shrugged the thoughts of caring or even jealous Seungri. She then looked around for Seungri, but Youngdon didn’t allow her.

“Don’t,” he said making her confused. “It’ll only hurt.”

She didn’t get what he meant but the guy insisted not letting CL see what Seungri was doing. What are you doing? He eyed Seungri but the guy just gave him a challenging look.

But his protection ended so quickly as the lights around dimmed and everyone’s attention was on a couple in the middle with the spotlight. CL loosened her hold on Youngdon’s shoulders curious why everyone where quiet. And when she was about to turn, Youngdon stopped her. But curious as ever, she ignored his signal. She slowly turned to where everyone’s attention were and there she found Seungri and one of the girls in the middle. The spotlight was on them and on top of the disco ball had a mistletoe hanging.

“And so we got a lucky couple!” one of the managers said through the microphone making everyone cheer teasing the two in the middle. Somehow CL’s eyes started to moist but she quickly shook the thought and feeling. Seungri had his famous smirk and his eyes slowly and cautiously wondered around looking for CL. But since the side of the room was dimmed he couldn’t find her. “How about we get a little kiss since you do know that the two of you are under the mistletoe?”

Both looked up and indeed the mistletoe was hanging above them.

Seungri smiled while looking around the area in hopes that his rival would see his teasing face.

“KISS!” the crowd yelled. “KISS! KISS! KISS!”

Seungri bit his lips pretending to be shy when he loves the attention while on the side was CL and her shaken feelings. She denied feeling it but seeing what’s happening pains her. And seeing Seungri this close to a girl and showing his playboy side again irked and pained her. Her eyes couldn’t leave his figure since he is after all in the spotlight. And seeing his face getting closer to the girl he was dancing  with pricked her heart deep.

“Chaerin-ah,” she heard Youngdon called, but she ignored it and instead left the room. The silent crowd heard the door close and some knew who it might have been.

CL ran as fast as she could up in the rooftop ignoring the tears that kept on falling from her eyes. She doesn’t know why or at least she doesn’t want to admit that she is feeling something for Seungri. However seeing him this close to someone else made her realize something, it pained her for sure.

Once she arrived up in the rooftop she held her chest trying to catch her breath. But her tears kept falling for unknown reason or at least she ignores the real reason. CL closed her eyes tightly trying to remove the image of Seungri being so close to that girl. But having the image so vivid she had a hard time taking her mind off and instead she felt another round of tears falling from her eyes.

She quickly wiped her tears and fixed herself upon hearing the door open. The silence got her curious wondering who just came in and why they wouldn’t speak. She turned slowly and her eyes turned into tiny slits again seeing him.

“Are you crying?” he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

“What no?!” CL turned her attention back to the busy street. “Why would I?”

“Oh come on Cat,” he chuckled hoping to ease CL.

“Do you mind?” she muttered. “Leave me alone Rat!”

“I can’t,” Seungri whispered but she heard it clearly. Her heart pounded hard hearing Seungri's footsteps as he walk closer to her and the sudden cold disappeared for some reason. Her body shook feeling Seungri’s presence just near her.

“Just leave me alone,” CL tried avoiding her pounding heart. “Just go and use your playboy side on all the girls.”

“Is that how you see me?” he asked with a hint of pain in his voice this time. “Huh Chaerin-ah?”

She shivered hearing him call her by her first name for the first time. And somehow her heart like the way he called her.

“Just go back and kiss every girl under that mistletoe,” she went on hinting Seungri a side of a jealous Cat.

“Omo,” Seungri smiled somehow liking how CL sounded. “Is my Cat jealous?”

“My Cat? Jealous?” CL turned and was taken by surprise to see him up close. She gulped her forming saliva seeing him closer and his eyes looking straightly at her. “Yah…” her voice faded.

“I just don’t kiss random girls,” he uttered leaning closer making her nervous all of sudden.

“Lies,” she stuttered.

“Would I be here?” he huskily whispered making her excited for some reason. "If I just kiss random girls?"

“I don’t believe you,” she softly murmured.

“Then don’t,” Seungri smiled. “But you do know, you have to have kiss me now.”

“What?!” CL moved back stepping on the ice on the ground. Her eyes widen feeling the shiny glass on the ground and somehow she felt an upcoming embarrassment. “Oh…!” she thought she was going to slip falling backward, but a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her so fast.

Her eyes widen again this time looking straightly at Seungri. His eyes sparkled making her heart beat faster again. Her hands tightly held onto his sleeves scared to hit the floor.

“You can’t escape,” Seungri smirked. “We’re under a mistletoe.” Her eyes left Seungri’s looking up where he was holding onto the mistletoe with his other hand he just raised. She then looked at him baffled not knowing where this mistletoe came from.

“I have my ways,” he smiled at her this time sincerely.

[Flashback]

The crowd yelled KISS KISS KISS over and over again making Seungri tense in the inside, but remembering his mission to make CL jealous kept him going with his act. He tried looking for her, but the light was too dim that he ended up continuing his act without knowing what the girl is thinking.

As he leaned closer to his partner, a loud sound from the door interrupted the silence. For some reason, Seungri felt that it was his Cat that just left. And so he looked at his partner smiling at her.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered but the girl only chuckled. “This kiss under the mistletoe was supposed to be with my ChaeCat.”

“I figured,” the girl laughed. “You better hurry and catch her.”

“Nah,” Seungri laughed. “I know where she is going right now.”

The crowd looked puzzled but that didn’t stop Seungri. He had a mission and now that he got a confirmation that it was his Cat that left the more he was determined to finish his unfinished business.

“Wait!” Seungri paused hearing the girl call before he could leave the room. “You might want this.”

“Oh good thinking!” he took the mistletoe from her. “Good luck oppa!”

“Thanks!” Seungri smiled at his partner. “Good work!”

“You owe me one oppa! It’s not free” she laughed. “Now go!”

The others watched Seungri go and they knew by now what will happen up in the rooftop. Of course maknae has his way, but will he get his way with CL?

[End of flashback]

CL’s eyes widen seeing it clear and hearing his words got her more nervous.

“Yah!” she tried to yell, but it came out rather weak. "What do you think you are doing?"

"What happens under the mistletoe cat?" he teased making the girl in his arm blushed. "Why do you keep insisting I'm a playboy?"

"What?" she mumbled not knowing where he is going with this. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"If only you knew Cat," Seungri's lips turned into a light pout. "You keep pushing me away. But since I got my answer, there is no use of holding back anymore."

"Wha...wha...what?" she stuttered as Seungri pulls her up closing in the gap they had left. 

"Why are you so slow Chaerin-ah?" he looked deeply in her eyes. "Can't you see it?" 

"See what?" she gulped her saliva. "I don't kno..." she was cut off as Seungri crash his lips on her. He then lets go of the mistletoe  in his hand wrapping his arms tightly around her. CL's once's widen eyes slowly closed and her hands tightly held on his arms pulling herself closer to him. The kiss, the kiss she had long to feel. She's been curious what it felt like to be kissed under the mistletoe and being with him felt different. 

He savored her lips just like how he envisioned this moment to be. The way her lips felt soft within his and how sweet it is from the strawberry cake they had. The warmth she emits as she hugs him tightly. It was his wish to be holding her like this.

Their breathing turned heavy trying to catch the sudden lost of breath. Her face flushed all of sudden realizing her first kiss was captured by the guy she once loath so badly. Her eyes fluttered open and there she found him smiling at her lovingly making her heart flutter in delight. 

"I like you Cat," he whispered longingly at her. "I've longed to confess to you, but everytime I try to be serious the more you push me away."

"What are you talking about?" she pulled a bit away.

"I don't hate you," he explained. "I...I actually like you ever since and to get your attention I did all the things I can do to get your attention. Even it if I turned out to be a bad guy or playboy in your eyes. I like teasing you because I know that your attention will be on me."

"Yah!" she tried pushing him off of her.

"I like teasing you," he smiled genuinely. "Because I like how cute you look when your eyes turn even smaller. How your nose and forehead will scruched up looking like they're wrinkles. And most of all, I like how your lips would turn into tight line making me want to ease it with my lips. I want to turn everything around and tell you how I want you to be my girl."

Chaerin's heart fluttered more hearing him confess just like that. She realize if this was a dream she doesn't want to wake up at all. Her eyes moistened again making Seungri panic. 

"Yah?" Seungri pulled the girl up on her feet. "What's wrong? Do you not like what I said?"

"I hate you!" she started throwing her hands on him hitting him in the chest. "Why must you do all those bad things! I hate you! I hate you."

Seungri grinned hearing what the girl said and on time before another punch was thrown at him he caught her hands holding onto it tightly. 

"I Hate You too," he said. "I hate you very much!"

"What?!" she was about to pull her hands but Seungri held to it even tighter and this time he pulled her closer to him.

"You are slow as ever, you know that?" he chuckled. "It only means the opposite! I can't hate you Cat, because I love you."

CL's face turned a deeper shade of pink and her eyes softened. "You know how much I want to hit your head so bad so you can know what I am doing?" he went on this time CL listened carefully. "I went all this trouble but I didn't mind because I'd do anything for you."

"Do you feel the same for me Cat?" he asked hoping he'd hear her sweet yes. "I want to know and even if you reject me, I will not give up. You are worth not giving up on. So please Chaerin-ah, I want to know, do you feel the same?"

CL looked deeply in Seungri's eyes and wondering what to say, of course there is some kind of mutual feeling. Seeing him with another girl, it irritated her. Having his attention to another girl, it makes her angry. And seeing him flirt with another girl, smiling for somebody else, it pains her. Does she like Seungri?

"I..." she stuttered wanting to say it, but somehow her voice gave up on her. She's nervous knowing she hasn't done this. And now that a guy had confessed to her, the more nervous she has become. 

"I am sincere with what I said," he brushed her flushed cheeks. "If you're not ready, I will wait patiently. Just don't push me away Chaerin-ah."

Seungri pulled away, and was ready to leave, but CL held on his arm tightly. He slowly looked at her with his eyes filled with hopes and seeing her smile made his heart fluttered. 

"Let's take this slow okay?" she whispered shyly. "I want to make this work because..."

"Because...?" Seungri is sure eagered to know what CL will say. 

"Because...ILIKEYOUTOO!" she said it rather fast, but Seungri sure heard. His lips turned into a huge smile just hearing what the girl had said.

"Say it again!" he happily said but CL glared at the guy. "Please Cat! Say it again!"

"No!" CL was about to leave, but Seungri pulled her towards him. Their eyes connected this time and there he saw how Chaerin's eyes glowed. 

"Please say it one more time, slowly this time," he pleaded. "I just want to hear it again."

"I..." she blushed feeling giggly all of sudden. "I like you okay?! Happy?!" 

"Gaahhhh more than happy!" his smile reached all the way up to his ears. "The feeling Cat, it's so amazing. Doesn't it?"

"Yah!" CL tried not to laugh at Seungri's sudden cheesiness. 

"What do you say?" he asked her making the girl confused. He then looked up making the girl do the same. And just on their spot, another mistletoe was hanging above their heads. Slowly, their eyes met and this time a knowing smile were painted across their lips. 

"Thank you for the best Christmas present," Seungri teased making the girl smile. "It's by far the best gift I have received. You are the best gift Chaerin-ah."

"Stop," CL giggled. "Stop being cheesy. You're giving me goosebumps."

"I don't care," he slowly leaned closer towards her allowing his nose to touch hers. "It's only you that makes me this chessy you know that. Merry Christmas My ChaeCat."

"Merry Christmas My Rat," she smiled genuinely. "And thank you..."

"For?" he smirked liking where they're conversation was going.

"For being the best Christmas present as well," she blushed a deeper red.

"Aigoo~~~" Seungri pretended to shiver from CL's sudden sweet words. "I love you."

But before CL can speak, he crashed his lips on hers surprising the girl again. This time, the girl didn't budge and just enjoyed their moment. 

Their moment under the mistletoe and on time it started to snow making their moment extra special. 

Their first official Christmas together!

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So how was it? Bad? Aigoo~~~ it took me three days to finish this. My head has just been in and out so mian! But it officially starts here! My 12 Days of Oneshot! ^^ Aigoo~~~ I hope I didn't fail on my RiRin? When you have this two, you gotta have a Cat and Dog relationship neh?! 

Anywho I'll keep this short! I at least hope you  enjoy this! Comment away! I don't mind! hehe I have 11 more oneshots to go! TopBom is next neh?! See then! (^__^)/

Thanks in advance for reading! And for subscribing Thank you! (^__^)

For now I shall digital BOUNCE! Annyeong! (^__~)

Everybody SeungSeungKa!