If you go, I'll go too.

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Daniels Point of View

 
I looked at Junhyung who eyes were glassy.
 
"Where are they..." I said to Woohyun who sat on the couch crossing his legs and arms.
 
"It's over already. Just don't even think about them. Get over them, they are gone and they don't do anything for you guys." Woohyun said to me as I clenched my fists.
 
"I loved her. You don't even care that your sister died. You just don't care do you..." I said as I turned the other way for the door.
 
"How could you." Junhyung said as he followed me outside the door.
 
I quickly went to where Bosses room was as I quickly brushed away the tear that dripped from my eyes.
 
"You!" I screamed as I opened the door to Bosses room.
 
"Ah! Good to see you Daniel!" Boss said as I felt my body rush towards him.
 
"WHY DID YOU KILL HER?!?" I grabbed his collar and screamed into his face.
 
"Kill me too." I said as Boss grimaced.
 
"Fine." He said as I watched his hands move to the gun in his jeans pocket.
 
"Look the other way."
 
Junhyungs Point of View
 
I watched as Daniel kneeled on his knees. Facing me,
 
"No no Daniel no don't do this." I said ad I stepped forward when he stopped me.
 
"Stop. Don't come any closer." Daniel threatened me as I looked at him.
 
"If you are going to do this...I'll do it too." I said as I took off the beanie that covered my matted hair. I walked next to Daniel and kneeled.
 
"Let's go see them."
 
Heaven
 
I didn't really feel anything. The pain was quick, nothing compared to a slow painful death.
 
I walked next to Daniel who already found Eunhee sitting on a pretty white cloud.
 
"Where is she?" I looked at Eunhee and Eunhee pointed to ____, sitting on a cloud, cross legged and fiddling with her thumbs.
 
"Hey," I said as she looked up to me and dropped. She automatically stood up and punched my chest.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?!" She screamed at me when I stepped back.
 
"Remember when I said I loved you?" She looked at me and scowled.
 
"You have never told me you loved me." She said as she turned around and faced the bright sun behind her.
 
I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her.
 
"I love you, this whole super hero thing... Is completely ridiculous."
 
"I love you too..." She sweetly smiled.
 
Daniel's Point of View
 
"You dumb ." Eunhee said as I looked at her, and I smiled.
 
"What?" I said teasing her, she smiled and poked at my ribs.
 
"You really do love me." Eunhee said as I looked at her with big eyes.
 
"You didn't believe me?" I said as she shook her head.
 
"Never wanted to believe it." Eunhee said as I looked at her and pecked her lips, she smiled and hugged me.
 
"You stupid." She said laughing.
 
3rd Point of View
"Hurry up Woohyun with that suitcase!" Jaesoo said as Woohyun nodded, grabbing 4 suicases at a time. Struggling to keep them all in their hands.
 
"If you drop one you're dead." Jaesoo said as Eunhee, You, Daniel, and Junhyung watched from above. Laughing secretly.
 
--------------------
 
LOL LIKE I SAID, IT WOULD BE THE CRAPPIEST FAN FICTION YOU EVER READ.
THANK YOU GUYS, MY NEXT FICTION WILL BE WITH BLOCK B,
 
;D