Chappie 9~

Life is life

Taemin’s POV

 

“I wonder what happen to Sunny.”Taeyeon noona said.

“I don’t know. Maybe she is not feeling well.”LeeTeuk hyung said. Then the light comes back.

“Sunny noona! The light came back. Come and look.”I shouted. Then Sunny noona rushed out of the room.

“Jjinga? Open now.”She said and sat on the chair. Then I opened the TV.

“Okay, this is all for today. See you tomorrow.”

“Aish! It finishes.”She said.

“Yah, why is it too important for you?”Taeyeon noona asked.

“Nothing, I am going to sleep.”Sunny noona said and went into the room again.

“Yah, Taemin. What happen to your noona?”Taeyeon noona asked.

“I don’t know.”I answered.

“So, let’s play GAMES!!!”LeeTeuk Hyung said.

*I wonder what happen to noona. What is her secret?*I think.

“Games, I like that.”Taeyeon noona said. Then we started to play the games. Then we played for an hour.

*Yawns*

“Hyung, noona. I am tired. I wanna sleep.”I said.

“I am not tired.”LeeTeuk Hyung said.

“You won’t because you win all the battles.”I said. He laughs.

“Okay, go and rest now. I and Taeyeon will play. Okay?”LeeTeuk hyung asked. I nodded.

“That’ll be fine.”I said.

“So, go and rest.”Taeyeon noona said. I smiled at them.

“Noona, fighting! He is hard to kill. Be careful okay?”I asked.

“Okay, I’ll.”She said. Then I went in my room. I am too tired so I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

 

End of POV

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Taemin is so tired so he went to his room to rest. Only LeeTeuk and I left.

“Taeyeon, let’s start.”LeeTeuk said.

“Okay!”I said and started to play. Then suddenly he stopped.

“Taeyeon!”He called.

“What Teuk? We are playing what did you want to say?”I asked.

“Ummm, I just want to say that……”He stopped.

No, no….Don‘t tell me that you are going to confess me. I become excited.

“What did you want to say?”I asked.

“Ummm, I…..I…..”He stopped.

 “What is it? Tell me quickly. I want to play now.”I said with furious tone.

“Ummm, nothing. I just want to ask is….are you fine living here?”He said.

“YAH, SO WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE THAT IS SO IMPORTANT? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW BUT YOU ARE KIDDING ME?”I shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry, Taengoo. I…I just want to joke to you.”He said.

“Aish! I don’t want to play with you anymore.”I said and throw the game controller and went into the room.

“Aish! He is so ANNOYING. Why all the boys are acting like that? They didn’t dare to confess a girl. Confessing girl is not that difficult. Boys are ANNOYING.”I said myself and changed my clothes. Then I went to bed.

 

End of POV

 

 

LeeTeuk’s POV

Today, I decided to confess Taeyeon now. Then I stopped playing and looked at her.

“Taeyeon!”

“What Teuk? We are playing what did you want to say?”She asked. Should I tell her? Should I confess her?

“Ummm, I just want to say that……”I stopped. Teuk, fighting! You can do this. But how about Taeyeon don’t like me? What if she ignored me? So, our friendship will ruin.

 “What did you want to say?”She asked. Should I tell her? Teuk, but this is your chance. This is the only time when you are alone with her.

“Ummm, I…..I…..”I stopped.

 “What is it? Tell me quickly. I want to play now.”She said with furious tone. I shouldn’t tell her anymore. She might be angry. Now, she is angry now. I shouldn’t tell her anymore.

“Ummm, nothing. I just want to ask is….are you fine living here?”I lied. Her face become to red and started to shout.

“YAH, SO WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE THAT IS SO IMPORTANT? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW BUT YOU ARE KIDDING ME?”She shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry, Taengoo. I…I just want to joke to you.”I said sadly.

“Aish! I don’t want to play with you anymore.”She said and throws the game controller away. Then she went away.

“Mianhae, Taengoo. I don’t want our friendship to be ruin.”I whisper myself. Then I closed the TV and went into the room and went to sleep.

(A/N: LeeTeuk lives with them when he started to attend the school. He comes and lives started from yesterday.)

“Hyung, wake up. It’s already late to school.”Taemin said. I stood up quickly.

“Jinjja? What time is it now?”

“7:30.”Taemin said.

“BWOH? WHY DON’T YOU WAKE ME UP?”

“I wake you up at from 6:00. But you didn’t awake so I left you to sleep because I think you sleep too late yesterday.”Taemin said.

“Aish! I’ll come down in a minute.”I said and rushed in the bathroom.

(After 6 minute)

I rushed to the kitchen. Taeyeon must be laughing at me. Because I never wake up late. Then I saw Taeyeon eating the breakfast.

“Hey! LeeTeuk, why did you wake up late? Do you sleep late yesterday?”Sunny asked.

“Ani, I sleep at 10:00 yesterday. But I don’t know why I late.”Then I went to the table and sat beside Taeyeon. She didn’t care me.

“Taengoo, you and Teuk have fight? Why don’t you call him?”Sunny asked.

“Ani, I am not well today.”She said. I looked at her.

“Omo! You are sick. Let’s see.”Sunny said and put her hand on her forehead.

“Hey! You are well. Your forehead is not hot.”Sunny said.

“Yes, but I have a headache.”She said.

“Are you okay?”I asked.

“Yes, I am.”She said coldly. What makes her angry with me? I didn’t do anything wrong?

“Time to go to school.”Taemin said.

“Yah, are you really that happy?”Sunny asked.

“Yes, because I have to meet with Krystal.”Taemin said.

“Yah, Lee Taemin. Do you like her?”Sunny asked.

“Aniyo, she is just my friend.”He said.

“Aigo! My brother has grown up.”Sunny said and pinched his cheek.

“Noona is it not like that.”He refused.

“Aigo! Please call her home. I would be welcoming her.”Sunny said.

“Noona, she is just my friend.”Taemin said.

“Okay, okay. I am just kidding.”Sunny said and Taeyeon stood up.

“I finished my dinner let’s go.”Taeyeon said. I stood up and grabbed up.

“Taeyeon, wait a minute. I have something to tell you.”I said. Sunny and Taemin looked at each other.

“Er, noona and hyung. Talk yourself. We are going first.”Taemin said.

“It’s okay, Taemin. I have nothing to talk with him.”She said.

“But I have.”I said.

“Okay, okay. We are going.”Sunny said and grabbed Taemin.

“Noona, I don’t finish eating.”Taemin said but Sunny closed his mouth.

“Ha-ha! Guys talk okay?”Sunny said and went out of the house.

“Tell quickly. I don’t have much time and I have nothing to say.”She said coldly.

“Yah, what’s the reason that you angry of me?”I asked. She looked at me.

“Who said I am angry of you?”She said.

“But why don’t you talk me?”I asked.

“Aish! Boys are so annoying.”She said.

“Yah, Taeyeon. What is happening to you?”I asked.

“I am fine. I am not feeling a little well.”She said.

“Yah, don’t try to lie me.”I said.

“Whatever, none of your business.”She said and went away. I left.

 

End of POV

____________________________________________________

Chapter 9 is up!

Hope you guys like it.

If you finish reading don’t forget to press SUBSCIBE THIS STORY and HIT THE COMMENT BUTTON!

Taeteuk’s part.

Please comments and subscribes.

Gomawo for reading.

Love you all who read. J

Thanks you for reading!

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES!

I hope I got more subscribers.

____________________________________________________