The Destiny

The Lost Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeobseyo?" Jongin answered the call while munching his afternoon cookies "Is this Ms. Kim Gain's residence?" the other line spoke "Yeah. Why?"  "May I ask whom I talked with right now?" "Her younger brother" "Can you please passed the phone to your parents?"   Kai impatiently gritted his teeth, but something urgent on the caller's voices stopped his urge to snapped at her. She probably one of your student's parents. Kai didn't want you to lost your job "Umma, you've got a call"   Umma come out from the kitchen. Bringing a plate of hot potato pancake for dinner. "From who?" Jongin just shrugged then left to the living room   "Hello? Yes, this is Ms. Kim speaking. Yes, she is my oldest daughter.... Yes...? W-what....? Wait, no, what... Why.... Are-are you sure about it? Is it her? Is it really her....?" umma dropped the plate, causing a loud scattered sound. Her hands cupped her tremble lips. Tears stained her cheeks.   Jongin jerked from his couch upon hearing the noise. He practically ran back towards the phone's table. At the same time, appa came home and was welcomed by his wife's hysterical sobs "What happened??" appa asks Jongin in panic tone "I-I don't know! The phone!" Jongin pointed. Appa quickly stole the phone from umma's grasp "Who's this? Yes.....? Really...." his face fell. Leaving only Jongin in confusion. "Ne. I got it. Thank you so much. I'll be there soon" he ended the call Jongin bit his bottom lip. He could sense somethings wrong from the expression of his parents   "We have to go to the hospital now, Jongin. Help your umma up. Your noona has been in an accident and badly injured. She's on Centre Hospital now"  Jongin blinked in disbelief. "Noona.... What....?" "Hurry!!!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter