The Siblings

The Lost Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    When you first meet a stranger, you named it a coincidence. When you meet the same stranger for the second time, should we named it a fate?   "Wait me here, I'll be back in a minute" you said as you handed your weekly groceries to your little brother, Jongin "What? Where are you going, Noona?" "I just feel like reading some new novels. So be a good boy. Wait me here. I won't take long" you pointed a finger at him "Aishh, what am I? A 5 year-old-boy?" Jongin shot a glare "Mentally, yes" you chuckled. *You always are my little Jongin*   *****   "Hi"  You turned around from the bookshelf and found the handsome-tall guy again "Oh! Hi! We meet again.... Kris, right?" you smiled "Yup" he nodded with a small-charming smile "What are you doing here?" "I'm searching for this" he showed you a Korean-English dictionary "I just came here for a month, and my Korean is still not good enough, so... Yeah I decided to buy this" "No wonder you don't look like a Korean at all" you eyed him from head to toe Kris faked a cough "Were you checking me out?" "What?" your face flushed red "Oh my God, no! I'm not!" Kris bit back a smile watching your reaction. "Joking. I'm sorry" "So straightforward... You American...." you mumbled "Ya! I heard it!" Kris bump his shoulder with yours "I'm actually Chinese. But i've been living in the State for years, and move around the world because of my job" You grew a little interested with his story "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter