The Farewell

The Lost Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  A month passed quickly   In China, Mr. Wu started to gave Kris intensive lessons about leading his company in the future. Since Kris did not remember anything related photography at all. Even when Mr. Wu shows Kris his first camera, the birthday gift from his deceased Mama that he treasured the most, he didn't recognize it anymore. That's explained why did Kris always seen on his posh Armani suits, walking aroung the Star-One company building instead of strolling around the beach with a SLR hanging on his neck.   Mr. Wu suddenly remembered about the last phone call he made with his son before the accident happened. Kris sounds so happy, one of his cute-happy-rare tone could be heard by his Dad back then. He sounds that happy when he talked about you. Mr. Wu want to meet you so bad. He want Kris's happiness back, yet he didn't event know a single thing about you. Not even your name.   This afternoon, when Kris was busying himself learning to understanding some contracts by reading it, his office's door opened slowly.   "Mr. Lau, I've told you, I didn't want to meet anyone for now" Kris sighed without looking up from the papers on his hands   "Not even me?" Yixing faked an offended tone. He cross folded his hands on his chest   "Oh? Xing!" Kris smiled and rise from his leather seat. "You should give me a call first"    "I'm sorry, busy-man" Yixing chuckled. "How's life?"   "It's been good. Not talking about my memories of course"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter