NOT AN UPDATE! -- squeal of irresistible 3 --

Irresistible 2

 

"Tell the DJ turn it up up up & da da dance a little more~ " the music blast through my headphones. Humming to the tune & swaying to the beat, I walked to school with my backpack in front. I stopped as the traffic light turned red. Starring at the clouds & watching them pass by as the wind blew. The cold wind slapped my rosy cheeks, I shivered, regretting wearing my mini skirt & knee length stockings. No, Im not an attention seeking . I just didn't have anymore clean laundry to wear! When the red light turned green, I continued walking again.
 
My eyes stared into space wide open as I screamed. I had tripped over a gap in the ground. My hands reached out & tried to get a grip of something or someone, but couldn't.  I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my waist, preventing me from falling. I turned around & saw a handsome young guy who had a pair of forever smiling eyes. His smile melted my heart. "Miss?" He shook me. I slowly took my headphones off & stared at him, forgetting that we were in the middle of the road. 
 
As the green light started counting down,
10...9...8...7..
I was still in shock. He hesitated then carried me bridal style & crossed the road. I snapped back into reality & told him sternly "I'm fine. Put me down please."
 
He immediately put me onto a bench & walked off. "Kamsahamnida!" I shouted.
He turned around & smiled again. Right then, a really pretty girl ran towards him & kissed him on his cheek. He held her hand as she said "Jin ho-ah, where are we going after school today?" 
He didn't answer, instead, he smiled again & continued walking. So his name is Jin ho? That girl must be his girlfriend...
 
 
In class, I sat beside my best friend, Ji young & let out a sigh of frustration.
"Yah, what happened to you?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Do you know who Jin ho is?" I asked.
"There are many Jin ho's in this damn school!" She exclaimed.
"Him!" I pointed at the guy who walked past our classroom.
"Woah.. Why do you ask?? You like him?" She stared at me in shock since I hardly talk about guys.
"Anyo!! I'm just curious.." I insisted.
"Well, he is Lee Jin Ho. Son of the millionaire Lee Kiseop. His girlfriend is Kim Mi Young, she is the school's high class . Many believe that she's only after Jin ho's wealth. Jin ho's mother passed away when she gave birth to him. He's the silent type, but don't underestimate him! He may look soft & sweet, but he is really tough on the inside!" She squealed.
"I feel sorry to him.." I said thinking about his mother.
"You know him??"
"Ani, he saved me just now." I whispered.
"Omo!! You're blushing!!" She giggled.
 
Everyone went back to there seats as the teacher walked into the classroom. I started doodling on my textbook & thinking about Jin Ho. His smile makes me melt, his eyes make me crazy!! The more I thought about him, the more excited I got. No no, he already has a girlfriend! I tried to restrain myself.
 
 
After school, I grabbed my bag & dashed for the school gates. Ji young shouted behind me, she tried to catch up. We were going to watch a movie together. Not looking where I was running, I bumped into someone. Books scattered all over the place. Oh no! Why am I so clumsy?!
"Joesong hamnida!" I bowed repeatedly.
"It's alright.." He picked up his stuff. As I bent down to help him, I realized that it was Jin ho.
"Oh hey, it's you.." I tucked my hair behind my ear & handed him his books.
"I'm Jin ho." He smiled & took his books.
"I'm ki young, I-" I didn't get to complete my sentence when mi young stepped in & clung onto her boyfriend's muscular arm.
 
I squinted my eyes & saw the colour of her name tag. She was a senior! Much older than Jin ho! Mi young gave my a dirty look & dragged Jin ho away. I rolled my eyes & turned behind. Ji young was already there waiting for me.
 
"Hey, what happened?" Ji young asked.
"Umm... It's nothing." I shook my head & continued walking.
 
 
 
A/N: hey guys! I know I haven't been updating! I'm so sorry! Joesong hamnida! >.< meantime, I hope you enjoy this short squeal to irresistible 3. ^^