Flashback

Irresistible 2

 

 

 

Your POV:
 
After a months, I was discharged. Eventually, father-in-law gave a huge sum of money to his friend in exchange for our child. That was when it happened...
 
 
- - - - flashback - - - -
"Jaggiya, I'm going to get dinner.."
"Neh~ come back quickly." I was in the shower.
 
The hot water ran down my back as I heard the door shut. When I was done, I wrapped my body with the bath robe & checked the time. 30 minutes has past since dongho left. I picked up my phone & dialed Dongho's number. It kept ringing, he didn't pick up. I thought he must be driving so he couldn't answer my call.
 
I ignored it & sat on the bed. Bored, I turned the tv on. I went to the kitchen & got myself a cup of water.
 
"Plink!" The glass shattered into pieces. Tears flowed down my face & dripped onto the carpet as I stood at the doorstep of our room.
 
My knees became weak as I fell to the ground. "This can't be happening!" I shook my head, my face buried in my hands. Dongho had a car accident a few minutes ago. The maids rushed to me & helped me up. I pushed them away & ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Oppa, you can't die now! When things are getting better, dont leave me alone!
 
When I got to the hospital, I immidiately ran to the emergency room. The nurses tried to keep me away, I felt warm liquid flowing down my legs. As I looked down, I saw blood. My vision became blurry & I passed out.
 
 
I opened my eyes & blinked. Starring into the ceiling. I turned my head & saw Kevin. "Kevin oppa..." I tried to speak. "You're awake! Gwenchana??" He pushed my hair aside.
 
"D-dongho o-oppa..." I gasped.
Kevin looked away. I could tell his eyes were getting teary & his voice was shaking. "He's not in a good condition. The doctor is unsure if he would survive..."
"I want to see him."
"The doctor doesn't allow anyone to see him." He looked at me.
"That's ing retarded! I need to see him!" I screamed.
"(YN)-ah, calm down! You almost lost the baby!" He warned me.
After hearing Kevin's explanation, I found out that the person who tried to kill dongho was kiseop. Horrified & scared, I didn't know what to do.
 
The door swung open & hongki came in with a basket of flowers & fruits.
 
"How are you feeling?" He smiled.
"Hongki oppa, how did you know?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I watch tv?"
He placed the basket on the table & sat on the side of the bed.
 
"I heard about dongho... I'm sorry." He looked down.
"It's okay.." I took an apple from the basket. I haven't eaten my dinner, I was starving!
 
The three of us chatted for at least 2 hours. It made me feel much better. But I was still worried about dongho.
 
When it was time for them to leave, they said goodbye. I lied down on the bed, trying to sleep. Whenever I close my eyes, I kept having nightmares about kiseop...
 
 
"Dongho oppa?! Where are you??" I screamed. I was lost in a maze, which ever corners I turn to, it would always look like I'm just going in circles.
 
"Jaggiya, I'm here." A voice said behind me.
"Oppa?"
There was no reply. I turned around & walked towards the voice. Every step I took, it became misty. I could make out someone at the other end but I couldn't see his face.
 
He was in front of me now, my body couldn't move. It was like as if I was paralyzed. "I have always loved you." Kiseop grinned.
 
 
"AHH!!" I screamed & woke up again with cold sweat on my forehead. I looked at the clock, it was only 3am in the morning. I stared into space, listening to the clock. Tick tock tick tock. Counting every minute that past.
 
- - - - end of flashback - - - -
 
 
 
Still thinking about everything that happened. I sat up on my bed. Hoping that dongho would wake up. My stomach got bigger every week. Dongho has been in the hospital for almost a month now. I would frequently have nightmares of kiseop.
 
As I walked towards the window, a wishing star passed by. I wish that dongho oppa will get better. I closed my eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Uh oh! Dongho doesn't seem like he is ever going to wake up, ottoke?? Comment below to tell me whether he should wake up or not! :D subscribe!! If you already did, thanks guys! You made my day, saranghae! <3 I'm really sorry that this chapter is super short! I don't really have time to write now.. Joesong-hamnida! I will try to update when I can. Fighting! :)