You ruin my image.

Irresistible 2

 

 

I arrived at my debtors house knocking out all the bodygaurds. I couldnt believe (YN) would do something stupid like that.

I heard screams coming from one of the bedrooms. When i opened the door, I saw (YN)'s hands tied to the bed post. The bastard was taking off her shorts.

"YAH! Get your ing hands off her!" i shouted.

"Dongho, women are made to fulfill our ne-." he smirked.

Before he could finish his sentence, my fist landed in his ugly face. He fell to the ground & spat out blood. He stood up & pushed me onto the ground. The bastard was strong for a man in his 50's. He sat on top of me & started hitting my face. I pushed him off me & kicked him. Leaving him unconscious.

"Gwenchana?" i turned to (YN). I took of her blindfold & untied her.

She hugged me & started crying again. "I thought that he would leave you alone..."

"Pabo. Dont ever do this again." I looked at her.

"I thought you would never come.."

"im always here." I kissed her.

 

Your POV:

>>>>> next morning >>>>>

 

I went to school & took my seat. the moment i sat down, I rested my head on the table & fell asleep. I didnt get enough sleep last night. The noise didnt wake me up either. The doctor had given Dongho some medicine to help him cope with his surroundings. Without it, he would be majorly depressed & start becoming violent.

"AHHH!" I screamed. I woke up & found hongki sitting beside me.

"You were sleeping throughout my class!" He scolded me.

"Joesong-hamnida." i blinked.

"I'll let you off today." he frowned & walked out of the classroom.

 

I walked home still sleepy. When i got back, the first thing i did was jump onto the bed & slept.

 

When i woke up (again), i realised it was already 10pm. Dongho wasnt back yet. I quickly went to take a bath. I felt more relaxed as the hot water flowed down my body. I wrapped my body with a towel after i was done & wiped the steamed up mirror. Looking at my reflection. I sighed & went to the wadrobe.

After changing into my sleep wear, i went upstairs to the library. I heard the front door open & knew it wsas dongho. It didnt take him long to find me.

"How was your day?" i smiled as he sat on the couch beside me.

"obviously bad as ever." He sighed & closed his eyes.

"what happened?" I sat on his lap.

"i dont want to talk about it.." He shook his head.

 

"You shouldn't bottle up your feelings. It's bad for you." I hold his face & he opened his eyes.
"I got scolded by my dad."
"That's it?"
"Because of you."
"Why?"
"He says that you're not good for me."
"And?"
"He said its because you ruin my image."
"Ohh..." I got off him & walked towards the piano.
"You're not angry right?" He came up to me & hugged me.
"I ruin your image?!" I frowned.
"Anyo! That's what my dad said!" He insisted.
"You agree with him too right?" I turned to look at him.
"Ani!" He shook his head & hugged me.
 
I pushed him away & went out. I walked to the park. It's the perfect place to be when you're down. It's so peaceful & quiet. I stood near the pond & starts throwing stones.
 
When Dongho's dad says those things, it's obvious the next thing he wants is divorce. It's all because of me ruining Dongho's image. Well, he can go himself! I threw the stone even harder.
"Why are you venting your anger on the poor fishes? They didn't do anything wrong." A voice laughed behind me.
 
I turned around & saw hongki oppa.
 
"What are you doing here so late at night?" He asked me.
"I hate this world. Nothing but lies." I continued throwing stones.
"You want to talk about it?" He stood beside me.
"No." I walked away.
 
I kind of felt bad treating him this way. He was just trying to comfort me. Hongki was right, the fishes didn't do anything to deserve me throwing stones at them. I walked away deeper into the park. I looked behind to check if he was following me, he wasn't.
 
I still had some money left, I took a taxi to a hotel quite some distance away & checked in. I didn't feel like seeing anyone this moment.
 
"Ringring" my phone rang. I looked at the screen. Dongho was calling me. I switched my phone off & went to sleep.
 
 
Dongho's POV:
I tried calling her but she didn't pick up at all. I didn't understand her. It wasn't me who said it but she was still upset. (YN) even forced me to tell her! I was tired, so I gave up & went to sleep.
 
*dingdong* I was awoken by the door bell. I ran downstairs to answer it. Guess who it was? That's right, it was (YN). Before she could say anything, I slapped her.
 
"YAH! Where did you go last night?!" I shouted.
"I knew you didn't want me!" She screamed at me & ran off. Again.
 
I am sick & tired of playing her childish games. I picked up my phone & hired someone to get her back.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Find (YN) & bring her to me."
"Yes boss."
 
 
Your POV:
I returned back the next morning & he slapped me. It was clear to me now that he didn't want me.
 
I ran as far as I could. I went to the nearest bank & took out all the money I had since I didn't have much cash with me. I bought some new clothes & changed into them.
 
My phone rang again. I looked at the screen. It was Kevin. When I picked it up, Kevin's voice was panicking.
"Yah, (YN)-ah?! You'd better run as fast as you can! Dongho hired people to look for you & he doesn't seem happy."
"Bwo?"
"Run now. Keep running."
"What are you talking about?"
"Dongho came looking for me & he is going to find you."
"Umm..where can I run to?"
"Anywhere. Just keep running."
 
I hung up & got what kevin meant when I saw two men following me. I started running. They were very fast. I quickly flagged a taxi & went out of Seoul.
 
After I arrived outside the city, I checked into another hotel.