You're terrified.

Irresistible 2

 

 
 
I was woken up a few hours later by my phone. I picked it up.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
"(YN)-ah, why didn't you attend my lesson today." I realized it was hongki.
"Mianhe oppa, Im having a bad cramp." I lied.
"I see. Do you need me to come & visit you?"
"Gwenchana. Kevin is coming with my notes anyway."
"Arasso. Rest well!"
 
My room door opened & Kevin stood there with my notes. "Yah! What did dongho do to you?!" He shouted.
"Nothing?" I pretended.
"You can't lie to me! You guys did IT last night didn't you?" He smirked.
"Is it that obvious?" My face turned red.
"Ani, that night, we went out for a drink & he planned it." Kevin grinned.
"What did professor hongki teach during his lesson to today?" I tried to change the subject.
"I wasn't paying attention." He shrugged & passed me the notes.
"Expected from you." I laughed.
 
Kevin looked into my eyes deeply & leaned towards my lips. I immidiately put my hands on his chest & stopped him. "Kevin oppa, I can't..." He closed his eyes for a moment & said. "Mianhe.." I missed the times when Kevin & I went out together. But those days are over now.
 
I switched on the tv & watched the news. "What's this?" Kevin pointed at the tv. Dongho's company was in crisis, someone had set him up. If he couldn't afford to pay his debtors, his sister would have to marry one of them. "Omo! How did this happen?!" I was shocked too.
 
When dongho got home, he slammed the door close behind him. He went to the bathroom & looked at himself in the mirror. Frustrated, he screamed & punched the mirror. It shattered into many pieces while his hand bled continuously. "Dongho oppa! Gwenchana? What happened?" I ran to him holding his face. Before I knew it, he started crying. "I'm so useless I can't do anything right! Now my sister is going to have to marry one of those bastards!" I wiped his tears & comforted him. "We will get through this together. We can sell the house, the cars, jewelry."
"The sum of money is too large! Someone had set me up!"
 
"We can borrow money. Oppa, just calm down. Nothing will be solve if you're so angry." I looked at him.
"Calm down?! You obviously don't understand me at all!" He screamed at me. I let go of his face, frightened. I've never seen him like this before. Dongho's hand was bleeding more now. "I will help you with that.." I took his hand. 
"I don't need your help! You're just another one of those people that pretend you care! But you are all laughing now aren't you?!" He grabbed my wrists & tightened his grip around it. It was as if he was trying to break them.
"Ouch...oppa! Please stop!"
"It hurts doesn't it?! The pain you feel now is not even the amount I'm feeling now!" He smirked.
"AHH!! Dongho oppa! Mianhe..I wasn't always there for you.." I started crying. My wrists were already fractured.
 
Kevin came running upstairs. "YAH! Dongho! Snap out of it!" He punched dongho. Dongho fell to the ground unconscious. "Gwenchana??" Kevin looked at me.
 
After that, Kevin called the doctor.
"Her wrists are just fractured. Nothing else." He smiled. "But dongho, he should rest for a few days. Too much stress is not good for a person." The doctor shook his head & left. The maids went to cleaned up the bathroom & Kevin left too.
 
I couldn't sleep well that night. Afraid that dongho would attack me, I went to the library upstairs & slept.
 
- - - - next morning - - - -
 
I woke up & saw Dongho's face above me. I realized that he was carrying me back into the room. When he laid me onto the bed, I sat up & ran to the other side of the room.
"Oppa, mianhe! Please don't hurt me." I hugged the pillow.
He said nothing but he walked towards me. I pushed myself back against the wall. "Mianhe...dongho oppa, mianhe!"
He continued walking towards me until his face was only inches away from mine. I closed my eyes shut, ready to be hit. Dongho grabbed the pillow & threw it onto the floor. I put my hands in front of me defending myself. He hold my arms gently & put them aside. Shocked, I opened my eyes. I didn't expect a gentle touch.
 
"Jaggiya, I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I really am. Forgive me? I didn't mean it." He kissed me. I didn't kiss him back, instead, I pushed him away with fear in my eyes. I couldn't forget what happened last night. I called quickly got dressed & ran out. I didn't want the drive to send me today. Afraid that dongho would come after me, I ran to school as fast as I could.
 
On the way, I accidentally bumped into hongki & fell on top of him. Our lips pressed together. Shocked I immidiately got up & bowed "joesong-hamnida!" I helped him up.
 
"What happened to your wrist??" He asked.
"It's nothing, I fell down & fractured it." I forced a smile.
"Try to be more careful next time." He laughed.
"I will." We walked the remaining distance to school.
 
"What happened to you??" Hoon was shocked.
"It's nothing.." I shook my head.
"Dongho did that. Stop lying! You don't have to protect him." Kevin frowned.
"He is just stressed up." I argued.
"Yah, I'll beat him up for you. He has crossed the line!" Hoon insisted.
"He didn't mean it!" I fought back.
"If you say so..we'll let him off this time. If he does that to you again, I won't hold back." Hoon smirked.
 
I didn't want to go back so early. If I did, I knew that I would have to see dongho. So, I went to the bar with AJ & soohyun.
 
"Yah, this guy must have had too much." Soohyun looked at the guy who had passed out on the counter beside us. I couldn't see properly in the dark, so I ignored him.
 
After a while, that drunk guy fell on my lap. "AHHH!!" I screamed as he was on top of me. I tried to wake him up but failed.
"YAH!" Soohyun shouted at that guy who was still on my lap.
"Shut up!" The guy shouted as he sat up. That voice was very familiar. Before soohyun could hit him, I shouted. "Soohyun oppa! Wait!" I shook that guy. "Kiseop oppa! Gwenchana?"
 
"Hangover.." AJ shook his head & carried kiseop. "I will send him back." He left.
 
After a while, soohyun got drunk & I had to help him. I called for a taxi & went home.
 
It was already 2am. The house was very silent. I slowly went up to the bedroom trying not to make any noise. I opened the bed room door & found a broken wine bottle on the floor. I put my bag down & picked up the pieces of glass up one by one. I accidentally cut my fingers while picking them up. Blood dropped onto the carpet. I suddenly had an idea of cutting myself. As I picked up the biggest & sharpest piece of glass, tears dropped onto the carpet. I slit my wrist & blood flowed out.
 
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" I looked behind & saw dongho standing there.
I put down the pieces of glass & stood up. Hiding my wrist behind my back. "Nothing...I'm sorry I woke you up." I gulped.
Dongho saw the blood on the carpet & took a step towards me. Every step he took forward, I stepped back. I gasped as my feet stepped in the broken glass. My feet bled too. He looked at the glass pieces stained with blood. "Why are you doing this?" He asked taking a step forward.
 
"I didn't do anything!" I screamed & stepped back. Tears kept flowing down my face. He cornered me & grabbed my wrist. "Wae?" He looked at me. 
"Mianhe..mianhe." I looked at him.
"Why are you apologizing?" He quickly brought me to the bathroom & washed my wounds. Dongho took the bandages & wrapped up my cuts.
 
"Are you afraid of me?" He asked concerned.
"Ani.." I didn't dare to look him in the eyes.
His hands reached out for my face. I moved away as soon as his hands came near me. "You're terrified." Dongho stood up & left me in the bathroom.
 
I went to school the next morning. "Yah! Did he hurt you again?!" Hoon shouted.
"Ani..I accidentally cut myself when I was picking up broken pieces of glass.." I explained.
"You shouldn't defend him!" Hoon scolded me.
"I'm telling you the truth!" I shouted at Hoon.
"Yah, you're bleeding!" Hoon pointed at my wrist.
I quickly ran to the sick bay & the nurse re-wrapped my wound. The nurse told me to go home early & get some rest.
 
I walked back home & saw Dongho's car coming my direction. I hid behind the tree to avoid him from seeing me. When he passed, I let out a sigh of relief. I went back home & changed into something more formal. I took one Dongho's cars & decided to make a deal with his debtor.
 
"You're really willing to do that for him?" His debtor said. He was a man aged around 50 years old.
"Neh~ if you promise to leave him & his family alone." I told him I would spend the night with him if he leaves dongho alone.
 
"Dongho's debt has been paid by his wife, (YN). She is willing to spend the night with me if I leave dongho alone." He chuckled as he told the reporters.
 
Dongho's POV:
I went to a restaurant to have dinner when I heard the news "Dongho's debt has been paid by his wife, (YN). She is willing to spend the night with me if I leave dongho alone." I almost choked on my food. 
"Don't you think you should tell poor dongho a sentence or two?" He pulled her hair.
 
"Dongho oppa, mianhe."
 
I paid the waitress & went towards my car. How could she do such a thing? She must be out of her mind, letting that ert her. I dialed her number, after a few rings, she picked up.
"Yah! (YN)-ah, why are you doing this?!"
"Oppa, mianhe..." She was crying.
"Don't worry dongho, I'll not hang up so you can hear her moan." the ahjusshi chuckled.
"AHH!" I could hear her screaming at the other end. I hung up & drove to his place.