Goodbye

Irresistible 2

 
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you pick me?? WAE?!" Kiseop screamed.
"I will not let you & dongho live a happy life!" He grabbed my throat & I couldn't breathe.
 
 
Dongho's POV:
I was awoken by a shrill scream. I turned to look at (YN), her body sat upright. I took a deep breath & asked her....
"What's wrong?" I tried to open my eyes.
"It's nothing... Just a nightmare.." She panted.
"Oh, umm okay..." I grabbed my pillow & hugged it.
"Mianhe..."
 
I closed my eyes, trying to go back to sleep. I felt (YN)'s arms around me.
 
 
- - - - next morning - - - -
 
"So what did you dream about last night?" I asked her for the third time.
"It's nothing..." She would tell me the same thing & shake her head.
 
As I took another bite from my apple, I saw her texting hongki again. It's always hongki. "Yah, will you at least tell me what you were dreaming of last night instead of talking to lee hongki all day?!" I frowned.
 
"Looks like someone is jealous..." She laughed.
"Ani! It's just that I'm your husband & you give your attention to hongki instead!"
"That's jealousy baby." (YN) told me.
"If you had a choice, who would you rather choose?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You?" She hesitated then kissed my cheek.
 
The atmosphere between us became silent as I looked her in the eyes.
 
"Oppa..." She broke the silence.
"Neh?"
"If I die giving birth to Jin ho, you'll still love him right?"
"What's with the sudden question?"
"Yes or no?" She looked serious.
"Yes. But I'm sure it wouldn't happen." I laughed.
She forced a smile on her face, her eyes filled with fear.
 
 
Your POV:
 
- - - - flashback - - - -
 
Kiseop pulled me to an empty classroom & pinned me against the wall. "I promise that I'll never let you go." He whispered.
 
My legs wrapped around his legs as his hands touched my legs, slowly moving towards my inner thighs. Kiseop leaned towards my blushing face, his lips touched mine. My nails dug into his back & I started putting my tongue into his mouth. He chuckled knowing how much I actually wanted him.
 
Kiseop squeezed my & his hands went inside my shirt. I moaned as his cold fingers ran through my warm stomach. He unbuckled my bra in seconds & squeezed my s. I grabbed a handful of his hair tightly & kissed him aggressively. While kiseop was playing with my s, I ripped open his shirt causing some of the buttons to drop onto the ground. Revealing his perfect washboard abs, slowly ed my shirt.
 
Kiseop stopped at the third button & his hands went to my again.
"Nmgh.." I moaned. His hands had went to my womanhood instead. Kiseop gently me above the thin fabric as he kissed me. My were already wet while my face was very red from blushing.
 
"NMGH.." I moaned louder when he pressed his finger harder & rubbed me faster. As he pushed my aside, I heard a familiar voice calling for me. I immidiately pushed kiseop away & buttoned up my clothes. Kiseop did the same too. I blushed as my heartbeat got faster.
 
"Ohh, there you are! I was looking all over for you." Eli smiled as I stepped out of the classroom.
 
- - - end of flashback - - -
 
 
I remembered that one time when Eli almost caught me with kiseop. I thought kiseop was a warm & kind hearted guy, but I was wrong...
"Heelloo??" Dongho waved his hand in front of me.
I turned to look at him...
 
"You heard what I said right?" He asked.
"Huh?" I didn't get what he meant at all.
"It's alright.. You probably didn't care anyway." Dongho rolled his eyes & went downstairs.
 
I felt really sorry for dongho. I sighed & went downstairs to look for him.
 
"Oppa?" I found him sitting by the pool drinking alcohol.
"Why are you drinking alcohol in the morning?!" I snatched the bottle away from him & put it on the glass top.
 
"Yah! You don't listen to me & you don't let me do what I want?!" He glared at me.
"Anyo! I didn't realize you were talking to me." I insisted.
"You're just ignoring me. Admit it." He took the bottle from the glass top & continued drinking.
"Too much alcohol is bad for health!" I warned him.
"So now you care?" Dongho opened his arms wide.
"What are you saying??" My hand on my forehead.
"You don't even care for me! Before we were married its all about kiseop isn't it?! I know you only picked me because I had money! You're materialistic!" He shouted.
 
The maids started standing around us & staring.
 
"You es are all ing fired! Get the out of my house now!" He pointed at them.
"I didn't like you for money!" I screamed.
"So you like a guy who hits you for his pleasure??" He smirked.
"No! I loved you for who you really are! You're not bad on the inside dongho oppa!"
"Ani, you changed me. This is the dongho you stupidly fell for." He spat in my face & smashed the wine bottle into pieces.
 
Without warning, he punched my right cheek.
 
My eyes wide open with shock. It was then taken over by sadness. My eyes gotten teary. As I looked up, dongho was smirking.
"Now you're going to cry & tell the whole world I hit you! Am I right, aren't I?" He chuckled.
 
The sadness was then over-taken by anger. I immidiately slapped him & left him speechless for a while. Tears flowed down my face. My cheek stung as the tears touched the swollen area. I rubbed my cheek & saw blood on my fingers. His wedding ring must have scratched my face.
 
His hand reached out towards me, I immidiately covered my face with my hands. But dongho grabbed a fistful of my hair instead, he pulled my hair towards him. My body leaned forward too. He held my hair high & pulled me closer to him.
 
"I should have let you been when those guys kidnapped you! Why should I risk my life for a like you?? Making out with kiseop after school?!"
Dongho must have saw kiseop & I that day. It was as if he could read my mind, he shouted:
"I'm not deaf! I can hear you from outside." He gritted his teeth.
 
When he let go of my hair, my body fell to the ground, as if it was lifeless. Dongho took out the ring from his finger & threw it on the ground beside me. He went to get another bottle of wine & went inside slamming the door shut behind him. The maids then came running to me, helping me up.
 
"(YN)-ah, gwenchana??" They asked.
 
"What did he do to you?!" One of them asked as she applied medicine on my wound. I didn't respond at all. I just sat on the chair, looking at Dongho's ring in my hands.
 
I went up to the room to find dongho already asleep on the floor. The empty bottle beside him. It took me quite some time to carry him up onto the bed & change his clothes. I didn't know why I still cared for him after he hit me. Was this just pure stupidity??
 
 
 
I went to the toilet & I sighed as leaned against the door. After a while, I sat in the bath tub. Unknowingly letting he water overflow. I just stared at the tap, thinking about ways to die. The more I thought, the more I felt like doing it. I was going mad. I shouldn't have married dongho. I'm pregnant with his child, yet he did this to me.
 
I turned off the tap & took a pair of scissors. pulling my hair hard, I cried as i snipped them off. My hair fell onto the surface of the water as I let go. I cried loudly knowing that dongho will not be able to hear me. I used the sharp blade of the scissors & cut my legs, as blood started oozing out, it stained the water. I then started cutting my wrists repeatedly. More blood flowed out & the water soon became dark red.
 
My head suddenly fell back & hit the bathtub. I sank into the stained water.
 
The pain slowly started to vanish. Am I really dying this time? I guess I'll see you on the other side oppa. Dongho oppa, goodbye...
 
 
Dongho's POV:
The room was totally silent when I woke up. A little too silent. (YN)  was gone too. Maybe she left...
 
I stretched my arms & went to the toilet. I was shocked as I opened the door. "YAH! (YN)-ah?!" I went to her. Her lifeless body lying in the bathtub. I saw my ring beside the tub & the water was stained with blood. I pulled her face out of the water & tried to wake her up. (YN)'s eyes didn't open no matter what. Ottoke??
 
I quickly carried her out of the tub. Her legs & arms were cut too. Blood continued flowing from her cuts.
 
I shouldn't have done all those things to her. I didn't know how long she had been in there.
 
My eyes became teary as I drove to the hospital.
 
 
No one's POV:
As dongho carried (YN), her diamond ring slipped off her finger & fell onto the carpet. Blood dripped from her every minute. (YN) didn't want to live in a world full of lies.
 
 
As she got sent to the emergency room, dongho sat on the chair, waiting for her.
 
"(YN)-ah, mianhe.." He mumbled under his breath.
 
When the operation was done, the doctor walked out of the theatre with his head down.
 
"How is she??" Dongho immidiately stood up & put his hands on the doctor's shoulders.
The doctor took off his mask & shook his head. Dongho knew she didn't make it. His body fell back & hit the ground.