Korean Musical Arts High School

Love Subject

*Oh God, please let miracle come!*

“You wanna it? Come and get it! Bluek!”

And suddenly, you stop hitting Kwangmin,

“Huh?! OW!!!!!!!!!!”

“OWW!” You and Kwangmin whimped in unison. You two fell on the floor.

“Oops! Sorry!” Kwangmin stood up.

“Minwoo! You know there is ‘No running along the corridor’ rules!”

He looked at Kwangmin innocencely, “Hihi, sorry. I ACCIDENTALLY knocked down you.”

“HELLO~?! DOES ANYBODY NOTICE ME?! WHAT?! AM I SO SMALL THAT YOU DON’T NOTICE ME AT ALL~?” You spoke up.

“Huh? Oh Jaeun! Sorry.” Kwangmin offered you his hand. But you looked at his hand and stood without accept the help.

“AND YOU AGAIN?! WHAT, IS BUMP INTO PEOPLE YOUR HOBBY?!” You growled with angry as you noticed the same guy who bumped you earlier. Minwoo looked at you weirdly.

“Excuse me?! What did you say? AND YOU! Is saying sorry doesn’t exist in your dictionary life?!” he fought back.

“*scoffs*  Yes! Why?! Is that matter to you?!”

“What the..!” *If only I can hit her at the head, that will be my HAPPIEST moment in my ENTIRE LIFE!*

But Kwangmin stopped him from doing that, “Yah, you don’t want to mess with her!” he warned. Minwoo looked at him with unsatisfied look, and turned back at you.

“Rude.” He muttered and went away.

You ‘mehrong’ at him. “Sorry, he always like that but trust me, if you can just treat him nicely, he would be unimaginable NICE to you.” Kwangmin said.

“Why would I do that? It supposed you all the one who should be nice to me. You still don’t know who I am!” You smirked and went away, completely forgot about the principal things.

*Me? Ha, ha. You’re the one who don’t who YOU are in this school, but it’s for own good. I understand why Mrs. Park doesn’t want you to know she is the principal.*

*Stupid school, stupid people! Curse you school! When I get home, don’t even think I will come back here tomorrow!*

RINGGGGGG~! The bell rang.

“Great! Now I have to get into a class with those weirdos, AGAIN!” You flared.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

It’s lunch time and you were rushing to the cafeteria. Your stomach was growling with so loud.

*Shut up Mr. Stomach! Don’t embarrass me in front of the weirdos!*

Arrived at cafeteria door, you relieved a sigh. You smelled again your favourite food.

“Now, that’s what I call, SUPERLICIOUS!” You went to take the food and sat on the corner, well, of course, alone.

As you were eating, a group of 4 girls sashayed over to your table.

“Annyeong ,Miss Jung Jaeun.” You stopped eating and looked at her.

“How… Do you know my name?”

The girl laughed sarcastically, along with her other members. You looked at them with ‘what’s wrong with them?’ face.

“Oh Jaeun, you’re so cute!” she pinched your cheek. “Yah!” You hit away her hand.

“By the way, I’m Hyorin. And this is my girls, Bora, Soyu and Dasom.” Hyorin introduced her friend one by one to you.

“Hi~” They waved sweetly and smiled.

“We are known as SISTAR. One of the famous girl group in Korean Musical Art High School.”

You furrowed, “Wait? Musical art? No one tell me about musical.”

“It’s nothing about that. By the way, we think you’re talented so, we offered you to join our group. Interested?”

You looked at her with ‘Do I?’ face, and then you smirked at them and said, “No.” coldly.

Their jaw dropped. “OMG, did you just reject our offer?!”

You ignored them. “Woah, it’s okay girls, she will be REGRET for sure. Let’s go.” The girls nodded sarcastically, Hyorin looked at you with full of hatred.

*Musical art?! Am I dreaming? Like Musical High school like i always watch?!* and you went back eating.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

“Hyorin, that Jaeun girl looks rude.” Dasom spoke up.

“Yah! Don’t say like that! If Mrs. Park happens to hear it, we’ll be in totally death!

“Sorry.”

“By the way, we just MUST make her join our group. It’s the only way for the principal to vote for us for the end year contest.” Hyorin smiled like evil.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

“FUH~! I have to admit that school’s food is way better than home!” You muttered.

“You like it?” a guy happen to appear in front of you from nowhere.

You were so surprised that no words come out from your mouth.

“Did… I just surprised you?” the guy waved in front of your face.

You snapped back and looked at him, “Don’t ever do that again.” And stormed off.

He eyed you till you out of his sight, “Do every girl have to mad at guy and storm away, just like that? I can’t understand woman. Haih~”

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

“So, what’s my next lesson?” You took out your timetable and squinted your eyes, looked at the timetable. Then you shot up.

“Chemistry! My all-time favourite subject!” You beamed happily. You rushed to find the classroom and fortunately this time, you’ve found it. You are starting to like ‘school’.

You entered the classroom, the teacher haven’t arrive yet. “Phew~”

All the students in the classroom turned their attention at you. And you rolled your eyes irritatedly, “And these weirdos again~”

 

“Sit with me Jaeun!”

“No! With me!”

“I’m genius! Sit with ME!”

All the boys in the class desperately want you to sit with them while all the girls just admired you from afar.

You bit your bottom lip. *Is this what Korean artist like SHINee went through?*

You slowly went to them and accidentally saw Kwangmin.

“Hye! We’re on the same class!” He said happily.

“Urgh! You again.” You murmured.

“Mind asking something, does this class has a single table that only fit for ONE?”

Kwangmin looked around and rubbed the back of his hair, “Er Jaeun, this is chemistry class, where we work on an experiment TOGETHER.” He made the symbol “” with his hand.

You scoffed, “TOGETHER?”, you imitated his action, “Well, eventually, ME, don’t know the meaning of “TOGETHER”. I never do something with anybody else but myself.” You folded your arms to your chest.

“Well, Miss Baek Jaeun, that is YOU,” Kwangmin pointed you. “At school, people learn to share and learn “TOGETHER”.”

“But-“

“Sorry for late, class. I have a thing to do.” The teacher came in and put her mountain of files on the table. She faced the class and noticed you were not in the sit.

“Miss Baek, why? Is it hard to find a chair to sit in this class?” she said with stern voice.

You bit your bottom lip again and looked at Kwangmin, he patted the chair beside him, but you hesitated to sit on. He then mouthed you, “Me, or them?” he pointed at the weirdos who was seriously very weird and kinda gross. You shivered, and with no other choice, you plopped beside Kwangmin.                 

 

Author's Note

Do you enjoy it? Yeah, i know what your answer is. I'm really not in the mood due to something in AFF, it's really making go, ='(. Btw, today's topic is, Do say something or comment about this fanfic. Like, this fanfic's storyline is great or, your grammars have to improve more, or whatsoever. Wish you happy!