Something is Fishy

Love Subject

“Wargh~” you yawned as you got out when the class was over. Then, Kwangmin appeared beside you,

“Hey.” *Okay, is it just me or, is this guy spying on me?!*

“What?”

“Um, are you thirsty? Let’s go grab some coke? My treat!” He hesitated.

“Well, FORTUNATELY, I’m not. There are plenty of things I can waste on my time than spending with people like you.” You replied coldly and went.

“Geez, that’s mean. I’m just trying to be nice.” Kwangmin smirked.

“What a people~ So,” you glanced at your wrist-watch, it’s 15 minutes before Mr. Kim arrived at the main door. “What shall I do? I’m not going to wait at the main door like crazy.” You snorted.

Then, a sign caught your eyes. “Library?” you tapped your chin. “Hum, I do have my own but, well, it’s not waste if I want to see how SCHOOL’s library is.”

So, you followed the ‘LIBRARY’ sign and found two big doors. You entered the library to see MILLION of shelves with MILLION of books! “Wow~” You gasped in amazement.

You looked around the library. “And this is what I call a library!” You slowly looked each book on the shelf.  “And the books, more than mine.” You muttered.

Then, you went to a shelf written, ‘AMAZING SCIENCE’. You beamed with happy and sashayed to the shelf. “Chemistry!” You found a book and wanted to take it. But as your hand wanted to pull the book out, the book suddenly moved to the other side of the shelf.

“Huh?” You flinched, but then you saw a pair of eye. And then, your eyes connected with the eyes.

“Huh?” He also surprised to see you. You just remained silent.

He looked at you, then to the book he had taken, and back to you. He then put back the book he had taken.

You furrowed. You took the book out to talk to the mysterious guy but it seems that he had gone. “Weird.” You murmured.

Then, you walked to the table with some people were reading their book silently.

You sat on one of the chair and opened the book. All the student turned to look at you but you don’t care to look at them.

“Omo, she’s so intelligent.”

“I wish I can be friend with her.”

“Wish she is not so cold-hearted.”

The students were whispering to each other about you but that is what you care least. You did opened the book, your eyes did stuck to the words in the book, and people can said that you’re concentrating on the book, but your mind, is not what people think you’re doing.

*That eyes, it so familiar.* Your cells in the brain were trying hard to get back your past memory but it seem that memory had seriously vanished.

“You’re not a bad girl, you’re not bad girl, nal wihan numeul, geu numeul, geodwo…” Your cellphone rang and snapped you back to reality.

You quickly answered it, “Ye Mr. Kim. I’m on my way.” You closed the book and stood up. *Should I borrow this book?*

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

“Have fun at SCHOOL today?” Mr. Kim asked as he drove back to your house.

You rolled your eyes, “Yeah right.” You were staring at the rain outside the window’s car as your chin rested on your hand.

Mr. Kim looked at you through the mirror, “Wae Miss Jung, is there any problem with school?”

And then, you remembered something. “Hey, Mr. Kim, you don’t tell me that I’m in Musical Arts school?”

He grinned, “You never ask for that.” You pouted.

“Hahaha, isn’t your dream since child? To be in THAT school?”

You furrowed, “My dream?”

“Yep, never mind Miss Jung. You’ll remember someday. After you meet him.” He faltered at the last sentence.

“What?”

“Nothing Miss Jung.”

*Something is not quite right! I know it isn’t!*

At home, you were still thinking about the pair of eye you saw earlier and the sentence that Mr. Kim said just now. *Him? Who is HIM?*

*Knock knock* Your maid came in. “Miss Jung, the dinner is ready.”

“Is my dad and mum at the dining table?”

The maid nodded. You quickly rushed to the dining table. “Appa!” You hugged your dad tightly. Your dad gave a pat on your back. “You’re back!” You shouted happily.

“Of course I am, sweety.” You broke the hug and sat down on the chair.

Your mum just smiled to look both of her beloved one happy. Your family, IS a happy family. But since your parents are not usually spend time with you, you don’t have enough love. They do love you with all their heart, you do get anything you want from them, but when it comes to holidays and all the happy family supposed to go have a happy holidays, it turned out not that way for you. They are busy, your dad own a 5 stars hotel all over the world. And he had to visit them on by one. Imagine it, all over the world, not for one day, for one week, somewhat like that, if he take a month holidays, how can he manage to visit all of his hotels all over the world in 1 YEARS!?!

As for your mum, you seriously don’t know anything about her, you don’t know where does she work, is she a busy woman like dad, is her job hard? You don’t know ANYTHING! But one thing you know for sure, she is a kind-hearted and loving mother just like all mothers.

“So, how is your first day at school today?” You mum spoke out.

“School? Part of me said it’s aweful and , but another part of me said it is kinda great.” You said sarcastically.

Your parents chuckled at you. “Oh and, why doesn’t anyone tell me that I’m going to Korean Musical art High School?”

Your dad and mum exchange look. “Why? Don’t you like it?”  Your father asked.

“I can’t say I hate it but, it’s kinda, fun?”

“Well, you can tell us if you want home-learning again.”

“NO!” You quickly screamed, and your parents froze.

“Um, I mean, I wanna try to be friendly with those weirdos out there.” You lied. Mr. Jung just smiled. There's no way you're going to admit that you like school better than home-learning.

“Looks like you love going to school huh?”

You shrugged. You don’t want to admit it, though.

“By the way,” you shot up, “Why you suddenly send me to school?”

“Well, honey, it’s time for you to be independent now. You’re 17 now and you will turn to 18 next year. We want you to be a normal teenager like out there.” Your mum replied.

You furrowed at the question, “Why? Am I not normal?”

“No, you’re normal, in physical way, but a normal teenager earns their money themselves. You do know that.”

“You want me to find a job when I ‘m 18? I thought I am going to replace dad.” You whined.

“You are, my daughter. But don’t you want to further your study to college or university first?”
 

“I do but you still can send me the money when I’m at college.”

“We will help you pay for the college payment and so all, but not for yourself, dear. If you want to eat or buy some new clothes or whatsoever, you’ll have to find a job. That what independent is.”

“Oh.”

You can’t disobey your parents and you never will. You love them very much, no matter what they say, you obey it politely.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

After dinner, you don’t have anything to do so, rather than staring at the stars, you went to look for your dad at his ‘office-room’. It’s not easy to spend time with him, even just for 1 day. So, if you can just spend time with him for just 1 night, you’ll very grateful.

*knock knock* You dad knew it was you, “Come in sweetheart.” Your head popped from the door.

“Am I disturbing you?” you asked, quite in a cute way. Your dad smiled at your cuteness.

“Why would my daughter disturb me?” Then, you came in and closed the door.

You sat on the sofa and your dad followed you but sat onto the other sofa.

“So, what can I help you Miss Jung Jaeun?” You dad teased. You laughed at your father joke.

“Nothing, just want to spend time with my appa. Can’t i?”

“Of course you can. Here, give your appa a hug!” your dad swung opened his hands and you gladly hugged him.

“Appa, I have this weird feeling.”

“What is it, dear?”

“I met with someone at school today. Not really met but I stared into his eyes. His eyes, was so familiar.” You said as you reimagine the eyes you met just now.

“Really? Where?”

“Don’t know but it does seem familiar to me.”

Your dad sighed, “Well, don’t think too much, let bygone be bygone. You will have a headache if you think too much.” You dad said concernly. You nodded.“Uhm.”

Then, you noticed a photo on your dad desk. You immediately broke the hug and took the photo.

“Who is this, appa?” You pointed to a girl and a boy, happily holding hands together.

Your dad took the photo back, “You really don’t remember?”

You tried to but you can’t so you just shook your head.

Your father sighed, “It’s okay, Jaeun, someday, you’ll do.”

*The same sentence like Mr. Kim told me.”

Then, Mr. Jung kissed your forehead and asked you to go to sleep.

Before you could ever dozz of to sleep,

*Why is everyone being fishy today?*

 

Author's Note

Annyeong, thanks for reading. The poster had done but since my internet line are going like snail, i can't pick it up. I just can't wait to show to you! It was amazing! And animated too! I love it! Wait for Monday comes and I'll show you, along with the next chapter. By the way, i do really appreciate your comments for the last topic. I will improved my grammars.

Oh and, i heard SJ's Leeteuk will go to the army soon. T_T I'll miss him. Every ELF does. Even all the SM family. Wish you good luck Leeteuk oppa! We, as the loyal  ELFs will always wait for you! Hwaiting!

And that is the topic for the chapters, wish Leeteuk oppa a luck. Whatever you want to say to him. =)