An Annoying Talk with Kwangmin

Love Subject

The next day, you woke quite early, that made Mrs. Lee felt that you have a fever.

“Miss Jaeun, is everything alright today? You woke very early that surprised me.” She spoke up as she walked down the stairs to the living room.

You chuckled, “That’s funny, Mrs. Lee.”

You walked past the dining table where your breakfast had been prepared and straight into the car.

“Wow, Miss Jung, quite early today.” Mr. Kim closed the newspaper he was reading when you got in the car.

You just replied him with a smile. *Cause’ I don’t want to hurt my ear by listening to both of your blabbers.

Arrived at school, you sat on a bench in the garden. Yep, you’ve found it yesterday. Kwangmin told you in Chemistry.

You took out a book.

Flashback

“Can I borrow this book?” you handed the chemistry book to the librarian. The librarian looked at you and smiled.

“You don’t need to ask about borrowing book and stuff, Miss Jung Jaeun.”

You looked at her confusedly. “Oh, is that so?” The librarian nodded.

End of flashback

Yup, you borrowed the book. The book where you met with this pair of eye, you imagined back the figured of the eyes. You closed your eyes tightly to find back the lost data in your memory.

As you were trying hard on that, “Hi.”, a voice snapped you back. You opened your eyes just to see, Kwangmin.

You faltered your body, “Urgh, you again.” You said with irritated voice.

He came closer to you. “What are you doing here?”

“Dying.”

Kwangmin furrowed at your answer. “Oh, great.”

You glared at him and faked a laugh.

“Can i?” he pointed to the empty place beside you. You looked at the empty and looked back at him while folding your arm to your chest.

“What if I said can’t?”

“Then I’ll just stand here.”

“Why don’t you go?”

He stopped at the question.

“Well, mostly because I don’t have anything to do if I go.”

“What? I thought president have TONS OF important things to do.”

“Well, being the president of Korean Musical Arts High School is fun. The students are nice. They don’t really make a mess.”

“Did I just ask anything about that?” You muttered slowly to yourself.

“What?”

“Nothing.” And silence wrapped the moments. *Why don’t you just go away from me~?!*

“So,” Kwangmin broke the silence. “When is your next class?”

“Does that matter to you?” You replied coldly.

“Just asking.” He shrugged. Then he noticed the book on your lap.

“You like chemistry huh?” he asked.

“No, I hate it.” *This girl is seriously the ice-princess.*

“Okay…”

“Don’t you have any friends to hang out with? Like those weirdos?” You signalled your head to a group students, chit-chatting.

“I don’t really hang out. I found it boring.”

You furrowed at him. “Yeah, right, whatever. But I will still not changing the fact that you are the same as those weirdos, weirdo.”

“Why you called people weirdos? They are human and teenagers too, just like you are.”

“No, they are way too different from me to not calling them weirdos.”

“What is the different between you and them?”

“First, because they wear the same uniform, what, are they too poor to buy other clothes? Second, they all smiled happily and giggling loudly with their weirdos friends. Third, they walk in group that made me, you know, don’ you feel hot? You will need a fresh-air though. Fourth, aren’t they tired laughing?” you explained to him.

“You want me to answer all of that? It’s too easy. First, it’s the SCHOOL UNIFORM, of course you wear it to school. You’re just lucky that you’re a someone to this school and don’t need to follow the rules. And for your information, it’s not easy to attend this school. Only people with a higher level can. Second, they smile and giggle because they are having fun. Third, you WILL feel fun if you are with your best friend, that makes you happy all the time. Fourth, they laugh because they happy. Laugh doesn’t make you tired, unless you laugh non-stop.” Kwangmin replied.

He continued, “And everyone need friends. Including you.”

You scoffed at the question, “I do? Well, for your information, all this while, I live alone in my house. I don’t go out to have fun and stuff. I just felt happy with all my life. I don’t need friends to be happy.”

“But someday, you’ll do too.” He murmured.

And the bell rang, you stood up and rolled your eyes at him and walked past him.

*I swear I hate him till death!*

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

After your first class which was Biology, you went to the cafeteria. You picked your food and went to eat, ALONE, as usual.

And there’s came the, what star again? Oh yeah, SISTAR.

“Hey, Jaeun.” Hyorin greeted as she put down her tray and sat opposite you while Soyu and Bora sat beside you and Dasom beside Hyorin. You ignored her like there’s nothing going on.

“How’s school? Is it fun for you?” Bora asked, but you still have no reaction to them.

“Jaeun-ah, I’m so jealous of you! You’re so pretty and cute! All the boys in our school go crazy over you!” Dasom said sarcastically. But still like you’ve hear nothing.

“Jaeun, what’s the secret of being smart? I know you are smart! Just by looking at your face! You are so my idol, Jung Jaeun!” said Soyu, but still you tried very hard not to slam your sandwich into their face.

“Oh Jaeun, you’re so cute when you’re eat-“ You shot up quickly that made the girls shocked.

You glared at Hyorin, “I know. nobody needs to tell me that. I know I’m perfect.” And you pushed Bora aside and went.

 

Author's Note

Hye guys, like i promised. How are the poster and background? Fascinating, right? I love it so much! I love Juniel, i found her so cute. =) But still can't change the fact i love Yoona the most. Hihi, by the way, i forget to tell you this on the chapter 4, sorry if i make SISTAR the bad one to you. Not that i hate them, i love them, Bora the most, and SISTAR are not bad after all, they are just trying to make you join them, in the 'annoyed you' way. That's all, i just can't seem they are the bad one. Sorry if there's a misunderstanding here. Mianhae,