Minwoo, the Troublesome

Love Subject

It is P.E. now, and you were sitting on the bench at the garden. You told your P.E teacher that you have another IMPORTANT thing than stupid sport and your P.E teacher just can’t say no.

You were reading the chemistry book as your mind lingered to the yesterday’s eyes.

Then, you snapped. “Wait, what am I doing here? I’m not gonna solve the mystery if I just sit here like lunatic.” Then, you rushed to the library, where it started to be your favourite place.

You entered the library. There were some people were reading their books peacefully.

“Annyeong.” Someone greeted you from back. You gasped and quickly turned around just to see a sweet girl teenager smiling at you.

“An… Annyeong.” You replied back hesitated. “You’re Jung Jaeun, right?” she asked. You nodded slowly.

“How do you know my name?”

She smiled, “I’m Krystal Jung, the president of librarian.” She handed out her hand. “Looks like we have something in common.”

*Even librarians have president?! That’s funny! Bwahahaha!* You shook her hand. *You think so? You’re way too different from me.*

“You like our library?”                 

“Um, it’s bigger than mine.” She just smiled and somehow, it made you envy her to have such a sweet smile.

“May I take you look around this library?” She asked out. You just nodded.

So, she took you looked around the library. There were so many books, all of them are different and very useful. Some of the students even sat on the big window while studying. It’s fun to you. There’s no window at your home’s library.

“Wow, school’s library is amazing.” You muttered.

“Thanks.” Krystal replied. Then, she realized that she had disturbed you.

“Oh, sorry to take your time. Do enjoy reading at our library.” She bowed and left. But before she could ever leave your sight, “Oh, and Miss Jung, you don’t need to ask us about borrowing books and stuff. You’re free to do whatever you want in this library.” You just nodded. *I know already!*

So, you went to one of the window and sat beside it. It’s quite comfortable to see all your ‘classmates’ were doing hard in P.E whilst you sitting peacefully in the library. And soon, you fell into ‘zzz’.

“Lalalalala… Huh?” Minwoo was passing by you and saw, you of course, were sleeping.

“Isn’ it Jaeun, the principal’s daughter?” He went over you and looked at your sleeping face.

“Oh, she was sleeping huh?” Then, he figured on a plan to tease you back like the other day you . He smiled evilly; he took your long hair carefully and put it on your face. It looks kind of mess and you look like a crazy weirdo girl and ghost too because it’s covered your whole face. Whilst Miwoo trying hard not to burst into laughter so that he won’t wake you up.

“Sleep well, sleeping-ghost.” He chuckled and went away. He did left a piece of paper written,

This is your punishment to mess around with me! XP! SLEEPING GHOST! XD!

Before you could barely wake up, lots of student passing by saw you and made them chuckled. Thank God that none of them had the idea to take a picture of you and post it on social websites.

And after 1 hour sleeping peacefully, you woke up and found your hair  was a mess!

“What the…” You quickly took out your handy mirror and looked at your face. It was seriously a mess. You were like, woke up from your sleep and without shower, you went to the school. OMG!

You quickly rushed to the girls but you forgot that you’re still a newbie and you haven’t really memorized all the important places in school! *OMG OMG OMG!* You panicked. You ran everywhere you could and accidentally saw someone. *Minwoo?*

He saw you too and was laughing like maniac. You went over to him, “YAH! YOU DID THIS, RIGHT?” You shouted at the top of your lung, frantically. But all he answered was,

“BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!” Non-stop laughing!

“You-“ You felt that you’ll rip him up till there is no signal of him anywhere! Vanished, FOREVER!!! But then you remembered your hair was still a mess.

“You just wait here. Untill I finish with my hair, don’t try to run away.” You ran back to find the girl toilet.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

“Phew, there, all clean like before.” You looked at the mirror. You went out from the toilet where you found after 1 hour finding.

“Now, Minwoo, let’s have some fun.” You smiled like evil.

Author's Note

This is my one of the favourite chapters, where you messing around with Minwoo! Kyaa~ He's so cute!