Talents are Your Talent

Love Subject

RANGGGGG~~~~

“Aww.” You faltered, you have a class. You took out your timetable and your face lighten up and forgot for a while for Minwoo. It’s musical class.

You hurried to the class and entered. *Lots of student in this class.* you thought as you saw the crowd in the class. *And the class is bigger too.* There were also SISTAR; they ran to you when they saw you.

“Jaeun! We’re on the same class!” Soyu beamed happily and shook your arm.

You rolled your eyes and stayed away from them. And then, you bumped into someone, “Oh, sorry.” He apologized. You looked at him and all his friends, “Hey, you’re Jaeun, right?” one of the guy asked. *Why everyone in this school know my name?!* You nodded slowly.

Then, they bowed at you, “Annyeong, we’re Infinite imnida.” You looked at them weirdly. “Okay…” You went away; you have to admit that they look very weird.

“Why did she run away from us? Did you make her scare Sungyeol?” Sunjong, one of the Infinite members asked.

“Yah! Why you ask me?! You should have asks L! You know he always make his cold-icy face at woman! Woman never scares of my cute face.”

Sungjong scoffed, “You have to admit that you make woman scare. L the one that makes woman faint because his handsomeness, not scare!” Sungjong fought back.

Then, someone called you, “Jaeun-sshi!” You turned to look at Krystal. “We’re on the same class.” She made her sweet smile.

“Are you alone?” You asked out. She looked at you weirdly. “Oh, you mean, my group? There they are?” She pointed at 3 girls talking to each other.

“The girl with short hair is Amber, and the cute girl at the center is Sulli, and the last one is Victoria.”  She introduced her friends one by one. You nodded. “Oh.” *Did I ever ask about their name, actually?*

About a minute, the music teacher came in. She was quite surprised to see you in her class.

“Well well, looks like we have Jung Jaeun in this class.”

*Wait, I haven’t introduced myself yet you already know my name?! How could that possible?!*

“Of course Mrs. Baek! Jaeun is te princi- ghsjdkcidjclsicj” Sungyeol quickly closed Sungjong’s mouth with his hand.

“Yah! Remember what Mrs. Park said, don’t let Jaeun knows that her mother is the principal!” Sungyeol scream-whispered at Sungjong.

“Oops, sorry.”

“Sungjong, if you still want to remain in this top class, keep your mouth zip.” Mrs. Baek spoke.

“Top class?” You murmured. Krystal heard that so she answered, “Yup, the class where the most famous and talented students are in.”

*So? Am I talented?* you thought to yourself.

“Miss Jung, let us see what you got.” Mrs. Baek asked you to get into the front. “Naega?” You pointed to yourself. Then, you walked to the front with hesitated-nervous expression.

“Can you sing us a song?” Mrs. Baek asked. You looked at her and stuttered, “A song?”

“Yup, a song.”

You do like singing, at home, on the weekend, you mostly waste your time on dancing and singing. You have a piano where your dad bought for you from L.A and a guitar that cost 100,000 won. It made of from the finest wood and it has your glitter REAL diamond name on it.

“Um, I, can’t sing.” You lied. Then, everybody laughed, even the teacher.

*Yeah, laugh as long as you can. Hope you don’t have any voice to speak after this. Weirdos~!*

“Aww Miss Jung, we know you can. Maybe you want to sing with a guitar.” Mrs. Baek regained from her laughter and held you a guitar. You stared at the guitar.

*Jung Jaeun, remember that you were to be born to be perfect! What is wrong with you?! Since when you are shy with people, it’s just a bunch of weirdos and a monkey beside you! You can do it Jaeun!*

You took the guitar and sit on a chair. The class quieten down and ready to listen to your voice.

You cleared you throat for the 50 times, and slowly, you sang. (Illa Illa by Juniel)

The melody was calm, and sweet. Everyone watched you with amazed. And when you had done, the sound of clapping and cheering for you echoed the classroom.

“Wow Miss Jung, you have very a good-talent! I supposed your parents must be proud of you!” Mrs. Baek praised.

*I hope so. If only they listen to my voice.*

And then, the groups were arguing to each other about you, that you should join their group.

“QUEIT CLASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” Mrs. Baek shouted. You startled at the sudden loud shout. The whole class immediately silent.

“Okay, let us just let Miss Jung Jaeun herself choose it.” She swung her arm at you. “Huh?”

*What?! Are you kidding me?! There’s no way  I am going to be grouped with those weirdos!*
“Um,” You looked at the students who was doing their big pretty-please eyes at you.

 

“Can you give me 1 week so I can know you all?” *Or NOT AT ALL?* You asked Mrs. Baek.

“Hum, okay then.” She thought for a while and agreed. *YES! SUPER FANTASTIC!* You cheered while all the students faltered.

“Aww~!”

*Bluek! Don’t think I am going to be with you all!* You stucked your tongue at them, in your MIND.

 

Authour's Note

Just want to tell you, i didn't left out Luna (F(x)) accidentally. It just that sooner you will join that group and your character will replaces Luna. Very sorry to Luna's fans, don't worry. I love her too.